DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Is there an ingame walkthrough or hint system implemented cause i really wanna give this a try but after reading some of these comments it feels like a pain in the ass to progress through the game or get specific scenes...?

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
Is there an ingame walkthrough or hint system implemented cause i really wanna give this a try but after reading some of these comments it feels like a pain in the ass to progress through the game or get specific scenes...?
yea they give you hints but damn it takes awhile still a good game

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
walkthrough in 1 post, but it needs to be improved.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
would somebody be so kind as to share a save of the rachel sex scene? My game wont open the Red Pony location despite following the walkthrough. (I think it's called the red pony lol)

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
new walkthrough for new version ? or finished 0.6.2 savefile so i can continue where i left off ?

Last edited:

Lucifer55

Oct 4, 2018
Due to app restrictions, you'll need to open it once the normal way, then right click and click open the second, an option to open should appear and you'll be able to open the app. You won't have to do this again after you open the app.
I know that. I've played other games too. But this error is different. It says the file can't be opened as it is corrupted.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Give me screenshot or your save file.

the point is the way you talk to her in RM. You need to be kind with her in case you want to start a romance route and vice versa with corruption route.

Apparently we need to remake the events with Rachel in Red Maiden.

visit Lina’s house and the event will start itself. It is advisable to choose the side of Rice in events before.
hi
added my last save
what to do with a screenshot?
evelyn, lina, monica & jennifer have the end of storylne message
the other girls have hints that don't work
also lina evelyn and alice have complete sms pics, not the rest
thanks

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
the other girls have hints that don't work
It seems that you have passed and the whole root of Fiona at the moment. Hints may not display correctly if you went through this before version 5, where hints were added. I'll fix it.

Many people get a problem with Rachel, so we will redo it. For now, I can only advise changing the variables in the console and see the 2 endings of Rachel.

1) rach_rom = 12
love root - "Let her go home (200$)" in private room and go to sleep.
2) rach_rm = 15
sub root - "First sex (200$)" in private room

Last edited:
Reactions: cccxxx and Abhai

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
For some reason I was skipping this game whenenever i saw it under ''updates'' list of games..
But i can say that from one side i was luck because now i have good chunk of content to explore and from the other side im dissapointed i didn't play it before.

Im not a fan of some of the ''younger'' cast character models, but i like that every character feels different and have their own thing.
Writing is nice with some funny situations here and there, especially Evelyn(my favorite character) when she's mad. :rolleyes:

I recommend it to everyone, if you have some time to spare - there's some ''grinding'' money but it's not that bad and you can also use the cheat code to add 500$.

• Love
Reactions: mooch1e and Abhai

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
It seems that you have passed and the whole root of Fiona at the moment. Hints may not display correctly if you went through this before version 5, where hints were added. I'll fix it.

Many people get a problem with Rachel, so we will redo it. For now, I can only advise changing the variables in the console and see the 2 endings of Rachel.

1) rach_rom = 12
love root - "Let her go home (200$)" in private room and go to sleep.
2) rach_rm = 15
sub root - "First sex (200$)" in private room
thanks
could you provide a full save ? if not at the beginning at least for the end of this iteration, to use for next update?
i'm not very proficient with console

Impaler

May 18, 2017
If Alice refused you in fourth photoshoot, then you can buy drugs at a Scott store and use it when she arrives on the weekend.
She rejects only when her relationship is less than 8, if it is more try changing the variable. in console.
$ al_rel = 4
I did all of that and never got any option to buy drugs from Scott. I don't know if there's a variable that you don't know about or if this is bugged

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes