LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I think I bugged my save. I bought the magical girl outfit from the store, accidentally rolled back on the mouse wheel and now the magical girl outfit is gone. And when I try to do the photoshoot in my house it says I need to buy her a magical outfit. Anyone know?

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
I think I bugged my save. I bought the magical girl outfit from the store, accidentally rolled back on the mouse wheel and now the magical girl outfit is gone. And when I try to do the photoshoot in my house it says I need to buy her a magical outfit. Anyone know?
I rolled back few times in the store myself but nothing is gone. Just bought again and that's it.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
The update did the trick. My God, im impressed with this game. So much story building and the pay off is absolutely worth all the build. This has quickly become one of my favorite games on this site.

• Love
Reactions: mooch1e

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Hi, how do you begind the 7.3 ? , it says in the main page " new render about monica", but i can"t find how to play 7.3:)
Theyre not new renders for new scenes, theyre re renders for old scenes, like theyve been made to look better. There are no significant story additions with this update. Just fixes to dialogue, an added animation and scenes re rendered.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Also, does there ever come a point where you dont have to pay every two weeks anymore? Like will it stop? or is it an event that happens until a future update? Like how expensive was this camera?

ai...

May 30, 2019
What am I supposed to do with Fiona? I've already given her a massage and played tennis with her. And I broke into her dorm and gave her a new phone with the flowers and wrote a note. It said I'll wait for her call or whatever but she never called and it's been weeks. When I see her at the school I can't mention it or anything. Also in her character logs it's still showing me the same message to go to her dorm when she's not home and all I can do while I'm there is remove the spy cam and see what it caught.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
What am I supposed to do with Fiona? I've already given her a massage and played tennis with her. And I broke into her dorm and gave her a new phone with the flowers and wrote a note. It said I'll wait for her call or whatever but she never called and it's been weeks. When I see her at the school I can't mention it or anything. Also in her character logs it's still showing me the same message to go to her dorm when she's not home and all I can do while I'm there is remove the spy cam and see what it caught.
Talk with Tobias - apologize topic and go to her dorm. Or just read her 1 or 2 message, but I would advise 1 option, because there will be an additional event

Reactions: Reij

VeryGoodThanks

Jul 18, 2018
Pease use translate if you can not understand . This comment is Turkish . Oyunda bir bug buldum . Kıyafet veya parfün alırken satın aldıktan sonra görsel kayboluyor . Geri tuşuna basıp satın almak istemiyorumu tıklarsanız görsel geri gelmiyor . Görseli olmayan eşya tekrar satın alınamıyor . Bu bug android versionda geçerli .

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Did a search and had trouble finding anything. I seem to be stuck with Rachel, which doesn't seem uncommon, I did everything with her in RM, and did send her home early, the date went well, gave her gifts and all... but after that nothing seems to happen. I can't do anything else at RM, and I can't date her again. What am I missing?

ai...

May 30, 2019
Did a search and had trouble finding anything. I seem to be stuck with Rachel, which doesn't seem uncommon, I did everything with her in RM, and did send her home early, the date went well, gave her gifts and all... but after that nothing seems to happen. I can't do anything else at RM, and I can't date her again. What am I missing?
What I had to do was in all areas of the club with her you had to go through all the options until each one of them said I don't feel like doing that right now. In the clothing store you buy the leather one piece for her. Gift that for her. In the spa you have to keep doing swimming lessons and photos and massages until you run out of options in every area. Then you will be able to talk to her about her getting back at you.
After that the only thing I was able to do was send her home one last time and then it says that's all the content for her.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What I had to do was in all areas of the club with her you had to go through all the options until each one of them said I don't feel like doing that right now. In the clothing store you buy the leather one piece for her. Gift that for her. In the spa you have to keep doing swimming lessons and photos and massages until you run out of options in every area. Then you will be able to talk to her about her getting back at you.
After that the only thing I was able to do was send her home one last time and then it says that's all the content for her.
and that's when she bangs you in her sleep?

I'll try that stuff though, thanks.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
This comment is Turkish . Oyunda bir bug buldum . Kıyafet veya parfün alırken satın aldıktan sonra görsel kayboluyor . Geri tuşuna basıp satın almak istemiyorumu tıklarsanız görsel geri gelmiyor . Görseli olmayan eşya tekrar satın alınamıyor . Bu bug android versionda geçerli .
version 7.2 has a bug with a clothing store

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-7-3-moochie.25264/page-65#post-2865418
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-7-3-moochie.25264/page-65#post-2865701

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Just started trying this game out, but I got a question. Is this supposed to be a reference to Ciri from The Witcher in the book 'Blood of Elves'? Aside from the eye color the model definitely tries hard to imitate her and the scene here is 100% like the one where she learns the basics of magic (drawing strength/magic from the earth) with Yennefer. Dunno, might be looking a bit too much into it but no one has asked it yet when I read through the thread. Thanks for any answer.
Umm, no:D Although, I read the whole cycle of books too(y)
In my head MC and Lina got married and populated the peninsula as much as China. No side wives, no other than Lina.
Well, we still have ideas about Lina's storyline :love:! I guess many people would want to see both Lina and Risa in a... certain situation:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, we are really concerned with this problem. I think we'll fix this problem after we release 0.8v. I guess we'll just give a player the option 'Route A'/'Route B'. Sorry about that :(

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah after she bangs you in her sleep that's all there is I believe. At that point it told me that was the end for her content.
Yes, we are really concerned with this problem. I think we'll fix this problem after we release 0.8v. I guess we'll just give a player the option 'Route A'/'Route B'. Sorry about that :(
But I do appear to be on the love route, unless I am missing something.

Since the last post I got her the one piece, got the revenge talk and got the message where she put her pussy in the MC's face, and then nothing after that. Really a strange arc overall. I used the console to see the scenes on a separate save. Based on the dialog it feels like I am still missing something, in between. Have her on pause, just did the Lina arc. WIth what you said and looking at least a little at the code I'm just wondering what is the chain of events supposed to be? So far I have:

1. Gone to RM, talked about everything, and done every event
2. Sent her home early, went on date in the restaurant, gave her phone, had bathroom scene, had gymnastics scene. (Originally picked her to lose, then tried it with her winning to see if anything changed, nothing did)
3. Per ai...'s advice I gave her the one piece at rm, and took more pictures, and swimming. Had revenge talk.
4. Got message 4.
5 Stuck in limbo.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Bought every thing from Pawn shop and Cloth shop now its all empty no new items for next patch maybe
And why MC doesnt show how much debt has for camera ?? is it 1m ffs

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes