Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I cannot activate this event " Red Maiden" is a bug or aim not dowing samting to trigar the event ???

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
WHATS NEW??
Jen's storyline, Rose content (she's Jen's friend and she introduces her to you in the library), Jen art club sessions including posing for her, other girls pose to during the art session, taking pictures of the girls for the art part in the park, Evelyn bathe, Rachel bathe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Jennifer storyline has been great so far I like how she has started off as the shy girl to making her first big steps with the MC also I don't think Evelyn has ever aged at all :LOL: good update so far.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.8.1 :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How do you gift a phone to Fiona ? i just already finish her storyline but
need to take spec. picture for jen with fiona on park but it tell me need to give fiona a phone but cant give phone to her.
pretty sure i did gave her a phone before this update version and just play on from old save.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How do you gift a phone to Fiona ? i just already finish her storyline but
need to take spec. picture for jen with fiona on park but it tell me need to give fiona a phone but cant give phone to her.
pretty sure i did gave her a phone before this update version and just play on from old save.
It's part of the apologizing quest earlier, you have to sneak into her dorm room. leave the phone, some flowers and a letter on her bed, which turns out to be her roommate's bed actually.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
It's part of the apologizing quest earlier, you have to sneak into her dorm room. leave the phone, some flowers and a letter on her bed, which turns out to be her roommate's bed actually.
shoot, for some reason i got locked out now, can't enter the dorm room anymore and can't give gift to fiona.

really need some heroes to help with full save file :cry:

• Angry

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
shoot, for some reason i got locked out now, can't enter the dorm room anymore and can't give gift to fiona.

really need some heroes to help with full save file :cry:

Oh look like i am also lock out too.
guess i have to play that again ? jeez.
love this game!. any have savegame that with fiona and be a hero? thanks.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Game is really special with some of it's story arcs and some great romance, but my god is it easy to get stuck or locked out of stuff. I am pretty sure I have a Monica bug, as after she came back from her meeting I have been stuck hanging out with Kevin and nothing happens, and Fiona seems to be stuck as well with the phone issue. I had been stuck with Rachel too, and I had to fix that via console. It's a shame because it would take hours to replay to the point I am at.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes