laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I've never hung out with Adrian only thing I've done was get info about drug dealer, hotlist why is this douche barging in my home like we're best buds

yurface

Oct 20, 2017
I have this hint for Jennifer:

"I refused to take the photo of Jennifer, I chose mom instaed. Need to wait for the moment when shes not in the clear state of mind. Drunk maybe?"

Ive tried visiting Mom every single chance over a week. anyone know whats going wrong?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If i'm not missing something it seems that dev is locking content yet again behind Monica's route decision. On blackmail route there is not option to pose in art club, you need to improve relation with her, but on blackmail route there is no way to do that. Same with Fiona, i don't have enough relation points with her in order to take pic in park. I don't see a point in doing that, why not just unlock all content no matter the route, because Monica romance has everything available, while on blackmail you don't get shit since the first release and if you make mistake with Fiona and don't have enough points, you can say goodbye to her content in this version. Fuck that shit.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Game is nice, and girls too, but it's so much easy to loose oportunities and content. Mi achievements and scenes screens are half unacomplished, and I get the end of the gameplay for this version.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
None
not way, if the route of Fiona has already been completed. Maybe I'll fix it in the bugfix.
or you can just writein the console.
$ fio_got_phone = True
Hope you guys realize theirs a walkthrough in the OP now if your asking any from this update my apologies I myself from last update have everything completed between different saves and I accomplished this with the help of the walkthrough I'm just hoping it gets updated soon.

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
shoot, for some reason i got locked out now, can't enter the dorm room anymore and can't give gift to fiona.

really need some heroes to help with full save file :cry:
Oh look like i am also lock out too.
guess i have to play that again ? jeez.
love this game!. any have savegame that with fiona and be a hero? thanks.
The walkthrough in the OP tells you how to get the first 4 Fiona phone message, and the last came in this update with the Jennifer study event. A full also beats the point, because you can't read the messages again, only see the pictures.

Reactions: laflare82

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
what is wrong with monica? everything started fine, give me your save.
with Rachel - yes there are some problems, we will reconsider this to the next version.
In the next version this has been a bug for about 3 to 4 updates I thought the story just ended and nothing happens so I just didn't take it as nothing but I've read a few complaints on thread about this.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 14 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
I’ve been on this hint for Jennifer for ages “she really passionate about painting. It’ll be hard to wake up so early, but it will be worth it to hang out with her in the art club” when I got to the club I can just ask a girl to pose but I’ve done all of them for Lina fun monica

Reactions: Falesra
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes