EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
buuut,buuuut!Its clearly stated bt dev there wont be any kind of ntr cuckshit in this game; what dev want to do is to add some drama or tease or sth like that, adrian is just a harmless creep:sneaky:
Adrian does pretty much nothing and gets shot down by motorboating Evelyn. I don't even know why would anyone see him as a threat.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
after that ADRIAN crap i stopped playing this game, you get rid of one ntr a-hole another one shows up
I wondered myself if there going to be any ntr/share etc w Miro, Liam or whoever, than i read posts from dev, where he makes it clear no ntr, so dont worry.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Hey, guys! Thank you for your feedback!
First of all, about not getting Fiona's scene in the park - we are working on it. Most probably we'll add a scene in which you can give her the phone at school.
That ntr thing again... Sorry, but I'm not gonna repeat myself again about that.
This update is mostly just a setup for the next version, where we'll focus mainly on Jen's main storyline alone.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey, guys! Thank you for your feedback!
First of all, about not getting Fiona's scene in the park - we are working on it. Most probably we'll add a scene in which you can give her the phone at school.
That ntr thing again... Sorry, but I'm not gonna repeat myself again about that.
This update is mostly just a setup for the next version, where we'll focus mainly on Jen's main storyline alone.
Good to know about the future updates, holding out for my favorite girls to be revisited. I lean towards the family fuckery but it'd also be nice to see the principal blackmail revisited, no reason to go to the school anymore. :(

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I wondered myself if there going to be any ntr/share etc w Miro, Liam or whoever, than i read posts from dev, where he makes it clear no ntr, so dont worry.
Okay seriously, who the fuck is Liam? I remember Will, Bobby, Adrian, pretty much everyone, but have no idea who Liam or the half blind dude that appeared at the end is.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Okay seriously, who the fuck is Liam? I remember Will, Bobby, Adrian, pretty much everyone, but have no idea who Liam or the half blind dude that appeared at the end is.
Black dude you are paying money, Mom sees you on doorstep, invites Liam in and chats w him.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
still stuck on fiona, Rachel and Jennifer..i did the apology and all Rachel services and Jennifer paintings

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
still stuck on fiona, Rachel and Jennifer..i did the apology and all Rachel services and Jennifer paintings
You need to study with Jennifer twice on weekdays, to get both Fiona scenes, after that, she'll agree to the park shoot.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
how do i study with rachael i never done that i cant interact with her at school
Sorry I miswrote. It's Jennifer you need to study with, to start that, you'll need to study alone at the library when she's there, at the evening, then you can study together with her from that point. If you do it on the weekend not the weekdays, it will put you to the last part of her storyline.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I really enjoyed this update especially photo sessions with Evelyn. "I WANT TO BE HER KING" :love: Make that happen mooch1e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Fiona makes me crazy in a good way. *Slurp* *Slurp*

This one made me laugh. Distracted boyfriend :LOL:

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Did anybody have a problem launching Rose events? It seems that they were missed by most players because of the not quite obvious trigger of these scenes.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes