GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, I can't give Fiona a phone because her story is already done.... and nothing is happening anywhere else. I've done everything in the new walkthrough except the Fiona pictures in the park.
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-8-1-moochie.25264/page-71#post-2988760

I'm on Monica Blackmail path, and it keeps saying "I should talk to her in office and say I'm sorry", but I dont have an option to do so, and it's not marked as "End of her path in this version" either. Is that normal, or am I missing something?
Yes, there is a compatibility problem if you passed the route of Monica in 4 or lower versions. Because the hints appeared later, and the variables for them did not change. I'll fix it in bugfix version.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I really hope in the next update that there is at least an option to have Rachel quit her job as a prostitute. It may not technically be NTR, but it kind of feels like it since she doesn't know her John is MC. It would even be better if she confessed that she knew the whole time it was MC. I know that would be possible in the friendly John path, but I don't know if it would be possible in the unfriendly John path.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
heyya guys, would like to ask if i somehow got locked out of Rachels path or is it to be updated? did pretty much everything at the Red Maiden, services are kinda done i guess? (says i should choose something else when i select it, including the one with the outfit). Selected mainly the nice'ish options when i visited her, should i have gone the corrupt route instead? Anyways the phone hint still says do i want to get her out of the place or keep her there?

owait nvm think i found it further up the thread, does the asking her about the vengeance stuff get you kinda stuck?
Edit.....nvm think i managed to do the corruption route

Last edited:

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
welp looks like i'm stuck at rachael events, my love point is 126 and the latest scene i got with her is the breakfast question
any idea on how to proceed? Already finished the red maiden services and give both phone to her

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
welp looks like i'm stuck at rachael events, my love point is 126 and the latest scene i got with her is the breakfast question
any idea on how to proceed? Already finished the red maiden services and give both phone to her
If you completed Red Maiden and Revenge at Red Maiden you might be out of luck on Romance your on Blackmail Path. Just reload save if you have be nice don't do anything mean till you see on talk says let her go home early, watch her do yoga, give her microphone, give her cellphone, I gave one in Red Maiden and one in diner and she comments on it saying she already has a phone why do she needs 2 if you haven't given her phone yet she won't make comment get her favorite at diner she will visit you while sleeping 2 or 3x before the destruction of the cherry :giggle: in Red Maiden dont make her feed you nothing that's degrading to her, sunbath only if story hasn't progressed because your a douche to her when you sunbath, I completed it once with sunbath and without cant say specific combination dont remember, convince her to forgive her family after you've achieved happy time then you can do Revenge or game will auto kick you out of love and put you on Blackmail.

Last edited:

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
If you completed Red Maiden and Revenge at Red Maiden you might be out of luck on Romance your on Blackmail Path. Just reload save if you have be nice don't do anything mean till you see on talk says let her go home early, watch her do yoga, give her microphone, give her cellphone, I gave one in Red Maiden and one in diner and she comments on it saying she already has a phone why do she needs 2 if you haven't given her phone yet she won't make comment get her favorite at diner she will visit you while sleeping 2 or 3x before the destruction of the cherry :giggle: in Red Maiden dont make her feed you nothing that's degrading to her, convince her to forgive her family after you've achieved happy time then you can do Revenge or game will auto kick you out of love and put you on Blackmail.
yeah i managed to check few page back for the rachel problem looks like i have to tweak the variable, already done with rachel with love route and corruption
nonetheless this game is good i was suprised because i just download it today since it's been appearing in my feed so i say to myself what the hell let's play this

Reactions: laflare82

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can i change Monica route mid-game??
I don't think you can and if you're on blackmail route you don't get nothing since the first update and you get locked out of pretty much everything involving her right now, where on the other hand romance route has more available scenes added with every update. As of know, blackmail path is a dead end and i'm wondering if there is any plan for continuation of it or if it will be forgotten.

Turnipreport

Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys. Ive done everything there is in this update but I still cant activate the last part of Jen quest. I keep clicking "study together" but those two dudes never showed at the library. Did Fiona photo too but thats all I can do. Been studying together for like 3 weeks in-game and still nothing
have you tried going to the school start of the day to see if the art class open?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes