EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you completed Red Maiden and Revenge at Red Maiden you might be out of luck on Romance your on Blackmail Path. Just reload save if you have be nice don't do anything mean till you see on talk says let her go home early, watch her do yoga, give her microphone, give her cellphone, I gave one in Red Maiden and one in diner and she comments on it saying she already has a phone why do she needs 2 if you haven't given her phone yet she won't make comment get her favorite at diner she will visit you while sleeping 2 or 3x before the destruction of the cherry :giggle: in Red Maiden dont make her feed you nothing that's degrading to her, sunbath only if story hasn't progressed because your a douche to her when you sunbath, I completed it once with sunbath and without cant say specific combination dont remember, convince her to forgive her family after you've achieved happy time then you can do Revenge or game will auto kick you out of love and put you on Blackmail.
I had her make me feed, taught her to swim, all the degrading shit, and I'm still on the love path. She did bitched about being taught to swim by a creep though, not sure if you have a teaching event if you avoid that.

Here's Johnny

Aug 28, 2018
I have this hint for Jennifer:

"I refused to take the photo of Jennifer, I chose mom instaed. Need to wait for the moment when shes not in the clear state of mind. Drunk maybe?"

Ive tried visiting Mom every single chance over a week. anyone know whats going wrong?
I have this problem too

Methos5000

Jan 4, 2018
Ran into an issue after the hospital scene with Lina:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 2483, in script
if $ work_place['gr'] == "?":
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy, line 2483)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 2483, in script
if $ work_place['gr'] == "?":
File "Z:\home\methos\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "Z:\home\methos\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.8.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "Z:\home\methos\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.8.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy, line 2483)

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.8.1
Thu Feb 06 00:31:10 2020

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Damn, Alice is super sexy. I am glad that the second time I played I chose to include William but I am damn dissapointed that we didn't nail her ourelvs. Thats the most dissapointing part of the game. I wish to give her a baby that William, our Buddy will rise with her.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes