Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry I miswrote. It's Jennifer you need to study with, to start that, you'll need to study alone at the library when she's there, at the evening, then you can study together with her from that point. If you do it on the weekend not the weekdays, it will put you to the last part of her storyline.
thanks i completed all except for fiona is it a bug or theres no more after her and jen event

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
After the second Jen thing then the park photo for the Art club? Nope.
how do you get the park photo? ive only done the little thressome with them at the park then jen ran then i had choose take a photo of mom for the roberts guy at the library and that was it for jen story but fiona still open

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
how do you get the park photo? ive only done the little thressome with them at the park then jen ran then i had choose take a photo of mom for the roberts guy at the library and that was it for jen story but fiona still open
After the second study together during the weekdays, you go to the park where you can take pictures for money, there's gonna be the option for taking a photo for Jennifer and then you ask Fiona. Previously it said their relationship has to get better, but now she'll accept it.

Jiveguru

Oct 6, 2017
For me it says I need to buy Fiona a phone because I don't know her number... I can't figure it out. I've seen the park scenes. Changes nothing.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
So the hint says that i meet lina sister and i should get closer to her, how do i do that? and with alice i did the photoshoot with the husband and now i cant progress on that too, how do i continue?
Ok im gonna answer myself, since i replayed the lina storyline i didint read that mc lacks intelligence so im stupid too, and with evelyn i think there was a bug where my save didint show her the photoshoot with alice and her husband :rolleyes:

Jiveguru

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, I can't give Fiona a phone because her story is already done.... and nothing is happening anywhere else. I've done everything in the new walkthrough except the Fiona pictures in the park.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, I can't give Fiona a phone because her story is already done.... and nothing is happening anywhere else. I've done everything in the new walkthrough except the Fiona pictures in the park.
Hey i have the same problem, i already did Fiona's storyline and can't give her a phone so it's a probleme i can't continu... any help? or any save to share? thx....

Reactions: Mr.Neutrino95

SweetSatu

Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys. Ive done everything there is in this update but I still cant activate the last part of Jen quest. I keep clicking "study together" but those two dudes never showed at the library. Did Fiona photo too but thats all I can do. Been studying together for like 3 weeks in-game and still nothing

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
I'm on Monica Blackmail path, and it keeps saying "I should talk to her in office and say I'm sorry", but I dont have an option to do so, and it's not marked as "End of her path in this version" either. Is that normal, or am I missing something?

Reactions: Fieldbreaker
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes