blaahblaehblub

Sep 20, 2019
I'm kinda stuck on the Rachel path - can someone help me? I have her at Red Maiden, bought her a phone and clicked through all her options, yet nothing new happens. In some Walktrough I read it says it should kinda open the Cafe at this point, but nothing happens for me.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
change the variable in the console
$ fio_mess1_fv = False
$ fio_mess2_fv = False
and the third also

Event with massage on Saturday morning. There is also a small event in the park in the morning, if Alice was not fired.
Wait, you can get Alice to keep her job??? HOOW

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
some of my phone pictures are still blocked at the end of content point
any way to unblock them?
same goes for the achievment page
stat are way beyond what is required - i kept farming a few iterations ago

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I don't usually play sandbox games but damn that was good. Great art, characters and dialogs. Evelyn's amazing, almost as much as Lina hehe
Congrats dev, I'll be waiting for the next updates.

RedRebecca

Donor
Nov 27, 2017
Hello,

There is end in this version for Rachel or not ? No other event after the two outdoor photoshoot ?

Thx

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Wait, you can get Alice to keep her job??? HOOW
You can't. That flag refers if she was ousted yet or not. The new scenes with her only activated if she isn't.

Hello,

There is end in this version for Rachel or not ? No other event after the two outdoor photoshoot ?

Thx
There's also a work wetdream scene with her, but it's all side stuff basically, nothing on her main route were updated.

We Get to bang the mother yet?
Nope.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bruh is there any sex scene with mom? Very hard to play without completed walkthrough. I'm afraid i choose the wrong options
closest to sex is mc licking mommy's pussy and coming on her back when she's posing on weekend morning and foreplay when massages her on weekend afternoon.

Which New side events in the game?
few were sis related: photographing her in park, few shootings on town for her social media.

more fiona (dunno if new): massage (with short photoshoot) and matches (with lina there'll be photoshoot where both are pretty much nekkid).

besides those with alice.

Reactions: Sanguinaryknight

blaahblaehblub

Sep 20, 2019
I'm kinda stuck on the Rachel path - can someone help me? I have her at Red Maiden, bought her a phone and clicked through all her options, yet nothing new happens. In some Walktrough I read it says it should kinda open the Cafe at this point, but nothing happens for me.
Well, I got a bit further by now :D I needed to get her some clothes and got new options with that for the Red Maiden and was able to get to the cafe. But now I'm stuck again. I've played through the scenes in the Cafe (photoshootings and yoga), talked about everything but I'm not getting the 2nd. "Let her go home" when i visit her in Red Maiden again - does anyone know what makes me struggle now?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
just 2 times choose to continue training, if you have more than 35 strength, you will get an achievement

the patron asked for this scene, so something like that. This event doesn’t appear if Alice is fired. But you can just change the variable in the console.
$ al_fired = False
Thing is i'm on Alice not fired path and i couldn't trigger it in new update, only when i loaded save from couple updates ago (pre-presentation before decision to choose what to do with Alice).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thing is i'm on Alice not fired path and i couldn't trigger it in new update, only when i loaded save from couple updates ago (pre-presentation before decision to choose what to do with Alice).
As far as I know, ousting her is unavoidable.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
As far as I know, ousting her is unavoidable.
No, if you choose to do photoshot with her husband, if i remember correctly she agrees to let Evelyn continue working or something like that. Other part is seducing her and 3rd one is drugging her and those paths will her fired. Though i played that months ago so i may be wrong.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
does anyone know the console command to reset finding Fiona on the Teacher's Room at morning after getting her 5th message? (since after getting it, the hint is finding her somewhere she's not supposed to be at school, but I found her there before checking my messages)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes