cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i already find the red maiden and spend quality time with her and i also do all the services...i can't seems to go futher
if you can't do anything with her in rm anymore then you are done with that place.

Monica scenes are weird for example i go to her home everything is great, she likes me etc, but in school is opposite^^
true that after 1 posing for jennifer she refuses to do that anymore and at home furthest is bathing together (and kevin being idiot since doesn't notice that mommy and his friend disappeared).

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Im still in a middle of the game and sht a women told my character that lina is a slut is that true? It will be sad if that s true but im on Jennifer side anyway

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Im still in a middle of the game and sht a women told my character that lina is a slut is that true? It will be sad if that s true but im on Jennifer side anyway
I guess you have to define "slut". At the moment, I think she's really fucking awesome. Keep up with her; you won't be disappointed.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Damn, thanks for the models Moochie. BTW, I think the Sister's red maiden vaginal sex scene is bugged, the images won't load.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when will we have action with mom
someday.

that's her sister and they don't like eachothers. you'll see what their history in flashbacks. lina is sluttish once her relationship with mc advances but nothing biggie.

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Is there a way to change monica points? I need love but am stuck at 22 corruption and everything i do, flowers, help kevin nothing changes...

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes