mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Here are my models. Have fun!:sneaky:
ps. I included body textures (be sure to get Skin Builder for G8F). Morphs are out of the question - I got like 10gb of them, so you need to get them on your own looking at 'missing files' error (also, I suggest you not delete archives of those morphs so you will be able to delete them in case of conflicts).

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any console command to add a phone to inventory? Or a replacement console command to the one for fiona? I cannot get it to activate

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
ps. I included body textures (be sure to get Skin Builder for G8F). Morphs are out of the question - I got like 10gb of them, so you need to get them on your own looking at 'missing files' error (also, I suggest you not delete archives of those morphs so you will be able to delete them in case of conflicts).
Mega
Really generous. I'm not a multimedia artist. But i know the value of this gift. I can simply said thank you, This is add value not only for the fans of your great story but for all the community around your art.

• Love
Reactions: mooch1e

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Is there any console command to add a phone to inventory? Or a replacement console command to the one for fiona? I cannot get it to activate
A save editor do this but is soo simple to buy it on evening. I suggest to add simply money for not too much spoil your pleasure.

Another suggestion. At the up right. You find a search engine. Use it to find what you need in the thread. This solution is more fast for you VS the wait time for answer.

85% of questions as already answer and respond in this thread. If you already know this. All is good! This is probably helpful for others ones.

Reactions: Amadortm

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Mega
Thank you moochie, really appreciated :love: I found Evelyn model few days ago and I was about to start working on it but now I don't have to. It will take time but I'll post my work when it's ready.

Reactions: Car4man and mooch1e

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Mega
Thanks!
guess times like this it pays off to be a asset hoarder as there wasnt "that" many I was missing when trying out Lina. although, this one im not sure of...
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/dx30/base/dx_fit_shoes.dsf
I have an idea, but unsure of the exact one :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I got a bit further by now :D I needed to get her some clothes and got new options with that for the Red Maiden and was able to get to the cafe. But now I'm stuck again. I've played through the scenes in the Cafe (photoshootings and yoga), talked about everything but I'm not getting the 2nd. "Let her go home" when i visit her in Red Maiden again - does anyone know what makes me struggle now?
don't think there is 2nd let her go home.

how to trigger this event?
you find out about red maiden by talking to guy in bathroom (school) and then you get (or buy) mask needed from scott and then go to red maiden and spend quality time with sister.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
There was no major progress with any character in this update but it was still good. Evelyn was really hot as always.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her massage scene was great. But... I wish it would end like this :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I checked CG files and found out I missed a few scenes in the clothing store. (MC playing with clothing shop clerk) A little help would be great for those scenes :)

Reactions: Veto666

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
This game has many hot models, but there are moments that the camera angle picks up every face that looks like they're possessed by the demon. :LOL:
It's still very good art.

• Haha
Reactions: SilenceHill

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
don't think there is 2nd let her go home.

you find out about red maiden by talking to guy in bathroom (school) and then you get (or buy) mask needed from scott and then go to red maiden and spend quality time with sister.
i already find the red maiden and spend quality time with her and i also do all the services...i can't seems to go futher

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I can't progress Jennifer storyline. I keep meet her at the art club and library but nothing happens. what should i do? This is the only storyline i can't finished

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
bro i did that hundred times
ok, hold on....

so you clicked on jen
Photo Hunt Jen Study 001.png

and then "study together"
Photo Hunt Jen Study 002.png

and you still have no other options?

hmmmmm

and I just did this a lil bit ago damn it I should remember....
well, I would remember but somebody, wont mention any names, mooch1e , has me on a wild goose chase for assets atm! lol ;)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
ok, hold on....

so you clicked on jen
View attachment 588338

and then "study together"
View attachment 588339

and you still have no other options?

hmmmmm

and I just did this a lil bit ago damn it I should remember....
well, I would remember but somebody, wont mention any names, mooch1e , has me on a wild goose chase for assets atm! lol ;)
ooh fcuk i didn't know the library open in the morning i missed that scene

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes