• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
UNFINISHED means UNFINISHED. Literally anything can change and that's the creators choice. The only people who have any right to complain are the patreon donators.
Well, technically, ''the only people who have any right'' to PLAY this game are patreon donators too, so according to your logic tell me - how in the F are u playing this game bud? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to start playing this game and I have a question. Can I play peacefully and not be afraid of missing something?
And is there a lot of content with mom? (I mean sex)

Reactions: darlic

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I'll mention here when you talk to Lina about skylar during her roleplay scene there's dialogue thats fucked.
it says
"Im not 100<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x038112630>ure but i think she was roleplaying back there"
I would also advise, that when you're done talking to the old man and payed off your debt the game freezes on his picture and you cant move on, the only way around it is to skip to the weekend

Last edited:

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
After over a full working days work, the new walkthrough is finally done.
Thanks very much to whoever made the first walkthrough as this was based on that and I have stolen a lot of stuff from it.

Warning!

I have very little interest in Monica so I have mostly just documented what I have had to do in order to complete the other characters storylines. I haven't checked anything on her corruption path.

I also will most likely not be updating this in the future.
Feel free to continue on this walkthrough yourselves.

PhotoHunt Walkthrough 0.9.1

Edit:
Updated walkthrough to include save alice job route. Wasn't even aware this existed lol.
Update the walkthrough please

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes