alexhuang

Jul 16, 2018
Can't unlock red maiden
I hack sister computer and a opinion about red maiden when told to the two guys in school. but when I choose it there's nothing happen but only the opinion gone

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Can't unlock red maiden
I hack sister computer and a opinion about red maiden when told to the two guys in school. but when I choose it there's nothing happen but only the opinion gone
Sounds like you asked Adrian and Bobby about it. Did you go to the Red Maiden and get rejected for not having a mask?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Can't unlock red maiden
Red Maiden should be accessible after talking to A & B about it. You can't get in at first though.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Photo Hunt [v0.9.2b] [Moochie] - Original Size: 1.91GB

Compressed version for PC (370MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Kosarev

May 6, 2019
Does the gallery not work on Android? I have the option to select the girls, but nothing else.

EDIT: ok, found it. You have to long press on the girls to open their scenes. Doesn't seem the most logical way of doing it though.

Now the problem is that the gallery scenes that I have are far less than the ones I unlocked. Many of the greyed out ones I've seen, but I cant access. Same with the achievements. A pity.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone able to get Monica's last Blackmail gallery?

Ah, nevermind, got her the outfit.

Last edited:

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Do i miss anything with the official walkthrough? The other one seems more detailed but also not as organized.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Is there sex with mom/sis yet? And i mean sex, not HJ and "Oh no, we can't do this son, this is so wrong.. we have wait at least 25 updates before you can pedal mommy's asshole like a plugless moped"
yes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there sex with mom/sis yet? And i mean sex, not HJ and "Oh no, we can't do this son, this is so wrong.. we have wait at least 25 updates before you can pedal mommy's asshole like a plugless moped"
no sex but plenty of other lewd things. no need to wait 25 updates, only 1-2.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know if there's a console command to change from Rachel corruption to romance? Picked the Red Maiden ending and meant to go back but ended up progressing too far.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes