Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hmm.. Thinking about a name
-mothers name: -daughters name -something related to the mother
Or... flip it and have it Daughter's name: Mother's Name + Adjective?

Example - Hitomi: Daphne's Sin or Sadie: Jenna's Pride

I'd also work in some kind of common word or some such so they are all clearly a part of the same series and linked with your main game.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Or... flip it and have it Daughter's name: Mother's Name + Adjective?

Example - Hitomi: Daphne's Sin or Sadie: Jenna's Pride

I'd also work in some kind of common word or some such so they are all clearly a part of the same series and linked with your main game.
Yea that works.. Will work on mothers names and main game name when we get off work

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Oh wow another incest game in the making who would see that comming.maybe you could broaden the horizon and the father is a passive that would do anything to protect his daughters other than fucking them,And move the main stay of the story to the daughters and how daddy shields them from their fuck ups or not

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Oh wow another incest game in the making who would see that comming.maybe you could broaden the horizon and the father is a passive that would do anything to protect his daughters other than fucking them,And move the main stay of the story to the daughters and how daddy shields them from their fuck ups or not
Hey, you don't have to play it. Sorry you're not interested in Incest. Be patient, I'm putting one out that you'll like, assuming you don't mind female protags, in a short while. Let the incest exist and allow the developers who are reaching out to reach out. What you just did there is tantamount to telling an NTR dev their game would be better without NTR. They aren't catering to your desires.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey, you don't have to play it. Sorry you're not interested in Incest. Be patient, I'm putting one out that you'll like, assuming you don't mind female protags, in a short while. Let the incest exist and allow the developers who are reaching out to reach out. What you just did there is tantamount to telling an NTR dev their game would be better without NTR. They aren't catering to your desires.
As an NTR dev... people do love to give you their opinions even after playing a game genre they claim to to hate all the way to the end. It really is silly. I quite agree with Darth here, it would be nice to have a few more games without incest but this isn't going to be one, not after 13+ pages of working it all out, so leave them be. Funnily enough if they wen't with the story suggested by Nightcrawler just now the NTR police would come down hard on them for that... if you're up for contributing to the WIP at the point we've come to, by all means come join us but if not then there's no need to get yourself involved.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
maybe later.. though wouldn't be too hard to add the 'idea' into the game, mc is still the dad though.. tbh i could 'broaden' or technically worsen the 'horizon' if i choose too i have some dark fetishes after all

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
From what I understand its possible to be a redhead in most if not all racial backgrounds. However they often look more like their compatriots. However it would be simple to make her half greek.
alright petite half greek/???? redhead :D

maybe later.. though wouldn't be too hard to add the 'idea' into the game, mc is still the dad though.. tbh i could 'broaden' or technically worsen the 'horizon' if i choose too i have some dark fetishes after all
eh.. just leave it at that..

the general idea of 'shielding' the girls was a given from the start, his goal at the beginning isn't to fuck them at all anyway.. also will be making 5 prequels before the main game even gets started and none have an incest element

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yea.. i kind of feel the same.. but my wip doesn't make sense without the older (38) male mc.. but the mini-prequels will have a younger (20) version of him.. though wouldn't have any milfs, hmm..
posted that in DMD thread.. since technically the 'mother's' wouldn't be 'milf's' in the prequels :D

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
1. MGA - Hitomi: Kimi's Lust
2. MGA - Sierra: Leena's Passion
3. MGA - Chione: Jenee's Desire
4. MGA - Sadie: Guinevere's Deception
5. MGA - High School Days (NoSexualContent)

should we leave it at five? or give the MC's girlfriend and her daughter a prequel?

hmm... anyway.. on to working on a main title

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
1. MGA - Hitomi: Kimi's Lust
2. MGA - Sierra: Leena's Passion
3. MGA - Chione: Jenee's Desire
4. MGA - Sadie: Guinevere's Deception
5. MGA - High School Days (NoSexualContent)

should we leave it at five? or give the MC's girlfriend and her daughter a prequel?

hmm... anyway.. on to working on a main title
I would leave it at 5 to be honest. If each is going to be roughly the same length as the release we just put out as a comparison, it took us 6 weeks to create, render and post-pro the 106 odd images used. I don't know how much your production processes will be able to cut off of that but you'll be looking at 5-6 months at creating these as is and that's all time away from your main game. Even half that time is good enough for prequel stories. It's something to keep in mind before you go into each of these stories and begin to flush them out and add depth.

It might even be better to split up the last one into a few scenes that take place and add them to the ends of the girls stories (assuming the end their natural content with them in a position to transition to the follow up content and there is no big gap). I think that might work better as it means you don't make a mini-vn with no sex and it also give the player more incentive to play all of the girls stories, not just their favourite, to get the full picture. How you split up the content will be largely up to you guys and what exactly you write but I'm sure you can do it.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
honestly would like to combined the first 3 and the last into one since each daughter was born a month apart even if they didn't know each other till middle/high school