Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
ideas for tags -

--
current planned fetishes/tags..
incest, male protag, lesbian (toys), anal/anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, multiple endings, group sex, harem, blackmail, school setting, slice of life (if possible), romance/seduction, virgin, pregnancy/lactation (if possible), interracial, big ass/tits (though maybe not), exhibitionism, voyeurism, creampie, corruption, milf (maybe), multiple forms of foreplay (footjob, titfuck/titjob, handjob, thighjob, groping, teasing), masturbation, prostitution, stripping, spanking, bdsm, sleep, coplay

some negatives with Sadie's: bestially, rape, drugs, domination, slave, humiliation, sexual harassment,

--
also thinking 'ntr' since some will think 'the main object of the game is for the mc to fuck the daughters, so no one else should' ... but will put the 'If the MC can sleep around, so can the Heroines' in the description..

will try to work in choices to avoid negatives like ntr, rape, drugs and bestially

... too much?

let me know if you think some shouldn't be in and why, and let me know what tags should be added and why :D

probably missed some but was going off of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
ideas for tags -

--
current planned fetishes/tags..
incest, male protag, lesbian (toys), anal/anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, multiple endings, group sex, harem, blackmail, school setting, slice of life (if possible), romance/seduction, virgin, pregnancy/lactation (if possible), interracial, big ass/tits (though maybe not), exhibitionism, voyeurism, creampie, corruption, milf (maybe), multiple forms of foreplay (footjob, titfuck/titjob, handjob, thighjob, groping, teasing), masturbation, prostitution, stripping, spanking, bdsm, sleep, cosplay <fixed

some negatives with Sadie's: bestially, rape, drugs, domination, slave, humiliation, sexual harassment,

--
also thinking 'ntr' since some will think 'the main object of the game is for the mc to fuck the daughters, so no one else should' ... but will put the 'If the MC can sleep around, so can the Heroines' in the description..

will try to work in choices to avoid negatives like ntr, rape, drugs and bestially

... too much?

let me know if you think some shouldn't be in and why, and let me know what tags should be added and why :D

probably missed some but was going off of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well.. rape, drugs and bestially would most likely only be in Sadie's prequel.. only hints in the main game

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Tags look good, though I think pregnancy might be tricky to put in the main game because of the time it takes. Not a big fan of bdsm either, guess I'm too nice for this one. I can like it when it's more intimate and romantic like the stuff from Sunstone.

And yes for optional, in my experience from this forum the more extreme a fetish is the more you need to make it optional.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
BDSM is only Sadie since her thing is roleplay she kind of has to go with the costumers kinks :D , pregnancy atm is only in the prequel of the 3 mothers

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
well.. rape, drugs and bestially would most likely only be in Sadie's prequel.. only hints in the main game
Bestiality with 3d characters. hmm not sure i played such game.
[/SPOILER]
Sounds fair but keep it optional. Or netori route for MC with bad ending.
Especially if you planning school setting, at least little jealousy is a must.

Virginity is a must (at least just for one girl). People enjoys cherry popping.
pregnancy/lactation is better optional.
Nobody likes rimming fetish beside me. :evilupset: :test3::closedtongue:

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
rimmings not a tag :D .. think that's counted in anal? and oral?

tbh i don't count 'if the mc can sleep around, so can the heroines' as ntr, seeing as they are family if should be obvious that they might sleep around

pregnancy/lactation will only be in the prequel atm, since that is when the mother's get pregnant, will have a bunch of 'flash-forward' moments

bestially shouldn't be too hard with

but that's just some random kink for one of Sadie's brothel costumers, doesn't really need to be there tbh

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
k... so got some of the models we need from either dev hub or f95, still missing

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
also.. for the prequel with the mothers -Kimi (Hitomi), Leena (Sierra), Jenee (Chione)- and the high school stuff

'Photographer's Delight: Beginnings'

maybe in parts or as a whole.. depending on work.. since we do have jobs :D
if we have to do parts will be

'Photographer's Delight: Beginnings - Kimi + Leena'
'Photographer's Delight: Beginnings - Jenee + High School Days'

what ever happens Kimi/Hitomi is the first part of anything being the oldest daughter

think we need something other then 'High School Days' tbh

---
thinking Sadie's will be something like
'Photographer's Delight: Beginnings - Guinevere's Sins + Sadie's Fall'

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hey, you don't have to play it. Sorry you're not interested in Incest
I don't have anything against incest games i have played quite a few, I just feel their are to many out their at the moment would be nice to see devs get a bit more creative rather than the old tried and tested trope (being Incest)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
have to start somewhere though.. and a popular genre is a good start.. this won't be our only game.. and some will be really dark, we are just starting out will be a while till this is even done, since it's only 2 of us.. and we have a job so this will only be a 'when we have a day off' kind of thing currently

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
If you look back a little you'll see this isn't our only idea in the works

Tbh this isn't our 'dream' game either.. We have two still somewhat rough game/book idea's we have been working on for years.

This is however our 'dream' game since finding f95 :D

First idea we started in high school, a fantasy world mixing elements of The Witcher, Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls, Dungeons & Dragons, Final Fantasy, Legend of the Dragoon, books by Robert Jordan and Terry Goodkind and some others.. That is still on paper with a hand drawn map.. Rough idea was a group of mercenaries that deal with any abnormalities in the world that normal armed forces cannot handle

Second idea came around in our brief time in college.. A huge Sci-Fi Fantasy idea mostly involving mixing ships\tech from Halo, Dead Space, Stargate and cannot think of the rest atm not at my computer, all the info for this one is in text files and images.. Rough idea was sort of like the Turbines from Iron Blood Orphans (show wasn't even around at the time :) ), other then a heavy incest element and immortality serums..

Can go into more details later if any one wants..
Both having a dark theme