VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Dists folder scans clean. I did find about a false positive with Renpy 7.4.2, maybe update your definitions?

That being said, I only provided Mega links to the update, and the links in the head post aren't mine (re-uploaded), so I don't know. Try the ones from the public Patreon post?

1615051562492.png

Last edited:

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
Dists folder scans clean. I did find about a false positive with Renpy 7.4.2, maybe update your definitions?

View attachment 1070887
The trojan is within the PhucMiIsland-32.exe file the warning it gives is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml if you use the anti-virus to remove it the game still works

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is much content with MC girlfriend so far? Because I prefer to play and be faithful to her than to cheat on her. :D

If I don't cheat on her, she won't cheat on me? How is it in this game?

/Ok, I read the previous comments and I can see that this is a game not for me.
The MC may be faithful to his gf, but she is not to him..
Good luck.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
There is much content with MC girlfriend so far? Because I prefer to play and be faithful to her than to cheat on her. :D

If I don't cheat on her, she won't cheat on me? How is it in this game?
Yes, she will cheat on you. The options are she openly cheats on you or she does it behind your back and you don't see it. Whore or very whore

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The trojan is within the PhucMiIsland-32.exe file the warning it gives is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml if you use the anti-virus to remove it the game still works

32-bit exe:

64-bit exe:

Looks like I'll be leaving the 32 bit out of future releases, though I'm sure you're going to see this with most Ren'py 7.4.2 games. Feel free to let your AV quarantine/delete it and just use the 64 bit binary.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Technically if Eric has a positive score towards Kaitlin, he won't suspect anything, nor see anything. She's still going to suck some cock, though she would lie about it. I'm not pretending this isn't primarily a NTR game to appease a vocal minority.

I'm also not going to tell you what is a "happy ending" and what isn't. They're on vacation, they sleep around with other people, that's the story. At the end of the game they end up getting married, maybe she cheats on the side, maybe he does, maybe they get into swinging.

It's netorase, not netorare, but there aren't separate tags for that on F95.
A, You literally wrote in the dev notes: "- MC and his girlfriend stay true to each other"
Her sucking cock behind his back if even when he has high enough points with her beats this completely. Therefore, you weren't forthcoming in your notes, because this implied optional sharing/cuck content, which isn't true then, something you also reinforce in your following sentences.

B, Netorase means willing cuckoldry, if she hides and lies about it, that's not what it is. The main point of it that the parties know about it and do it on purpose, it also doesn't have the other party enjoying themselves with others, that's swinging or simply an open relationship. So you're pretty much off with the term.

C, A vocal minority is literally what the NTR fan community is. They love the hell out of it, they love to express that, but they aren't a lot. If they were, NTR based games would be amongst the high earners, which they aren't.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
A, You literally wrote in the dev notes: "- MC and his girlfriend stay true to each other"
Her sucking cock behind his back if even when he has high enough points with her beats this completely. Therefore, you weren't forthcoming in your notes, because this implied optional sharing/cuck content, which isn't true then, something you also reinforce in your following sentences.

B, Netorase means willing cuckoldry, if she hides and lies about it, that's not what it is. The main point of it that the parties know about it and do it on purpose, it also doesn't have the other party enjoying themselves with others, that's swinging or simply an open relationship. So you're pretty much off with the term.

C, A vocal minority is literally what the NTR fan community is. They love the hell out of it, they love to express that, but they aren't a lot. If they were, NTR based games would be amongst the high earners, which they aren't.
A)

Here's the pseudo code for the next update:
Code:
label d2_c_meanwhile:
    # MC sees the event if his score is low enough
    # if getrel(gf, bf) <= 0:
    #     if getflag(gf, "day2jetski") == "m1":
    #         jump d2_m1_jetski
    #     else:
    #         jump d2_m2_jetski
    # else:
    #     # MC doesn't see it, so assume stuff happened based on score
    #         $ relup(gf, m1)
    #         $ level = getevent(gf, m1)
    #         if level >= 1:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2cheat", "m1")
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "kiss")
    #         if level >= 2:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "breasts")
    #         if level >= 3:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "finger")
    #     else:
    #         $ relup(gf, m2)
    #         $ level = getevent(gf, m2)
    #         if level >= 1:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2cheat", "m2")
    #         if level >= 2:
    #         if level >= 3:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "handjob")
    return
It's entirely possible for you to bypass every event in the game, it's easier just to not download it.

B) Netorase isn't a choice until the end of day 3. Honestly I don't care what 'labels' people try to put on content, I'm not writing a story to fit into a neat little box.

C) I guess I should just give up on creating the game I want to create, and focus on creating someone everyone else will like? No thanks, I already have a day job.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
uhhh noooo....
I think this game will good for following the story...

seems like have mutiple endings in last story later.
Hope develop can make sure his game to finished....

btw thanks for upload.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
It's entirely possible for you to bypass every event in the game, it's easier just to not download it.

B) Netorase isn't a choice until the end of day 3. Honestly I don't care what 'labels' people try to put on content, I'm not writing a story to fit into a neat little box.

C) I guess I should just give up on creating the game I want to create, and focus on creating someone everyone else will like? No thanks, I already have a day job.
Good one, I like your sense of humour. (y) :LOL::LOL::D!!!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
A)

Here's the pseudo code for the next update:
Code:
label d2_c_meanwhile:
    # MC sees the event if his score is low enough
    # if getrel(gf, bf) <= 0:
    #         jump d2_m1_jetski
    #     else:
    #         jump d2_m2_jetski
    # else:
    #     # MC doesn't see it, so assume stuff happened based on score
    #         $ relup(gf, m1)
    #         $ level = getevent(gf, m1)
    #         if level >= 1:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2cheat", "m1")
    #         if level >= 2:
    #         if level >= 3:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "finger")
    #     else:
    #         $ relup(gf, m2)
    #         $ level = getevent(gf, m2)
    #         if level >= 1:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2cheat", "m2")
    #         if level >= 2:
    #         if level >= 3:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "handjob")
    return

You're the one that tried to use that neat little box, but apparently you had no idea about the terms in the first place, and what the box means.
Do whatever you game for all you want, but that doesn't mean you get twist facts in a way that they suit you, which you literally just done. By the way, given the state of your previous game, you'll get there eventually. :)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes