VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes
D

Deleted member 3392963

To those wondering about the description, I think "staying true to each other" means "staying together (but cheating)".

Basically, I'm understanding the 3 paths as:
  • Cheating Path. MC and his GF cheat (but stay together).
  • Sharing Path. MC and his GF share (staying together).
  • Breakup Path. MC and his GF breakup (typically leaving for someone else).
So basically, there is no romance path (absolute loyalty).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thumbnail middle girl looks nice :) and nice camp/holiday story idea. But the rest sadly not my type of taste ._.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
To those wondering about the description, I think "staying true to each other" means "staying together (but cheating)".

Basically, I'm understanding the 3 paths as:
  • Cheating Path. MC and his GF cheat (but stay together).
  • Sharing Path. MC and his GF share (staying together).
  • Breakup Path. MC and his GF breakup (typically leaving for someone else).
So basically, there is no romance path (absolute loyalty).
Well, it's not obvious from the description.
Now the situation is such that there is 1) an ambiguous description. 2) quotes from the author, where he says that the girl will cheats on you in any case. 3) there is the last five-star review, where the reviewer writes - "Betrayals by your fiancee are entirely avoidable, though, if you play your cards right - this is not an involuntary NTR game"

Isn't it easier to clarify this in the description, and stop all the crying?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3392963

Well, it's not obvious from the description.
Now the situation is such that there is 1) an ambiguous description. 2) quotes from the author, where he says that the girl will cheats on you in any case. 3) there is the last five-star review, where the reviewer writes - "Betrayals by your fiancee are entirely avoidable, though, if you play your cards right - this is not an involuntary NTR game"

Isn't it easier to clarify this in the description, and stop all the crying?
As of yet, they have been avoidable. Which would explain the rating.
Then again, it also seems like it may be acoidable in the future if you pick very specific choices (which aren't always clear, but you can determine them by rolling back), based on how the game has played out so far.

So I guess there may be the romance option as well, but from the dev's responses, I guessed that there might not be.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Then again, it also seems like it may be acoidable in the future if you pick very specific choices (which aren't always clear, but you can determine them by rolling back), based on how the game has played out so far.

So I guess there may be the romance option as well, but from the dev's responses, I guessed that there might not be.
nope, unfortunately.

Technically if Eric has a positive score towards Kaitlin, he won't suspect anything, nor see anything. She's still going to suck some cock, though she would lie about it. I'm not pretending this isn't primarily a NTR game to appease a vocal minority.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes