VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tg

May 1, 2017
Which assets?
Good pic! But, will she be maybe some eyecandy on the beach, or is it a pretty restricted place to get to, an there's really only the three couples?

I would really dig that kind of girl. Or, at least, like to see more of her.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Windows Pixeldrain and NoPy links gets triggered by BitDefender on this one mind you. Its the newish 32bit .exe file that every new RenPy title have started using for no reason. Sigh... Every title

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Windows Pixeldrain and NoPy links gets triggered by BitDefender on this one mind you. Its the newish 32bit .exe file that every new RenPy title have started using for no reason. Sigh... Every title
Yes, I'm leaving the 32 bit exe out of the next release. Steam's HW Survey says 96% of it's users are on a 64bit Windows OS, and that's good enough for me.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
phuoc mi also vietnamese, the way of use of Phuc Mi is correct gramma in vietnamese, that why I think the dev is vietnamese

like that name "Phuc Dat Bich", that a real name in vietnamese

Reactions: deckardz2019

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I've been busy, dog had cancer, now he's got a hematoma in his ear. Don't have the energy to deal with Patreon's crappy post interface. Daily updates have been posted to Discord.
Damn that sucks! i hope everything turns out ok in the end, it's never easy when that shit happens to a pet.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Are we gonna see action in NTR path in this update or we have to wait more?
Is an NTR path actually planned? So far I only see the cheating tag. And there is also cheating conent planned. And it is not necessarily the same as NTR

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Is an NTR path actually planned? So far I only see the cheating tag. And there is also cheating conent planned. And it is not necessarily the same as NTR
The end of day 3 is when Erik can choose whether to encourage/support her fooling around (Vegas route), or she will convince him "it's just a little fun before marriage" (which some people have called netorase, I'm not familiar with all the Japanese terms).

The renders are done for the next update but there wasn't enough money to pay for a writer, so it's going slower than planned.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The end of day 3 is when Erik can choose whether to encourage/support her fooling around (Vegas route), or she will convince him "it's just a little fun before marriage" (which some people have called netorase, I'm not familiar with all the Japanese terms).

The renders are done for the next update but there wasn't enough money to pay for a writer, so it's going slower than planned.
Assuming we really apply the standards of how NTR really means and is defined (netorare and netori), it would be either cheating or sharing, but not NTR. But I have long recognized that this is almost impossible to explain that in this forum. Hardly anyone thinks about what the tag really means. That only leads to pointless arguing.

Well, let's leave it. I accept it and just enjoy the game as the developer plans and implements it. I hope everyone else does too (y)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes