#     else:
    #         jump d2_m2_jetski
    # else:
    #     # MC doesn't see it, so assume stuff happened based on score
    #     if getflag(gf, "day2jetski") == "m1":
    #         $ relup(gf, m1)
    #         $ level = getevent(gf, m1)
    #         if level >= 1:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2cheat", "m1")
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "kiss")
    #         if level >= 2:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "breasts")
    #         if level >= 3:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "finger")
    #     else:
    #         $ relup(gf, m2)
    #         $ level = getevent(gf, m2)
    #         if level >= 1:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2cheat", "m2")
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "kiss")
    #         if level >= 2:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "breasts")
    #         if level >= 3:
    #             $ addflag(gf, "day2jetski", "handjob")
    return
It's entirely possible for you to bypass every event in the game, it's easier just to not download it.

B) Netorase isn't a choice until the end of day 3. Honestly I don't care what 'labels' people try to put on content, I'm not writing a story to fit into a neat little box.

C) I guess I should just give up on creating the game I want to create, and focus on creating someone everyone else will like? No thanks, I already have a day job.
OK so for clerifications sake. SO its game where you both are cheaters no matter what and the points only determind if its in your face about it or behind you back, but even if didnt see or not it still happened canonically?

As for C, then yea if patreon cash doesnt matter then make whatever you want and people hating it or not doesnt even warrent a response cuz your gunna make what you want anyway

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is it possible to have a Non-Sharing Harem Path? I'd like my 3 saves to be Harem: All girls no-Share, Cuck: No Girls Kaitlin Cucks MC, and Share: MC and Kaitlin full points; willing share.

1615055849298.png

Reactions: The ArcKnight

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
You're the one that tried to use that neat little box, but apparently you had no idea about the terms in the first place, and what the box means.
Do whatever you game for all you want, but that doesn't mean you get twist facts in a way that they suit you, which you literally just done. By the way, given the state of your previous game, you'll get there eventually. :)
It is probably hard to read the code, but if you could, you'd see that your GF has to have points with the other males for them to cheat. It is possible to stay true if you cockblock the other guys. And for now you can still cheat without significant repercussions, but it may blow up in your face later.

But at the end of the day, this is a game about a group of people that are all sleeping around. If that isn't for you, no worries, there are other games out there.

NTR isn't in my top 10 kinks, but if you're honest with yourself, it is much more realistic for a woman to cheat on you when she finds out what you've been doing behind her back than it is to build a harem.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Is it possible to have a Non-Sharing Harem Path? I'd like my 3 saves to be Harem: All girls no-Share, Cuck: No Girls Kaitlin Cucks MC, and Share: MC and Kaitlin full points; willing share.
It just drastically increases the amount of work/writing/renders. The content up to day 7 is roughed out (like what events happen, not finer details) but it also evolves as I flesh it out.

The scores and event system are designed to lock/unlock content the player sees. The end of day 3 will be the big route choice, but it hasn't 100% been decided on yet exactly what that will look like. I want to give the player the option to choose between the "what happens in vegas" vs "i just want to have fun before we get married" routes, but I haven't figured out yet how that's going to work with positive scores.

Regardless, I realize people don't like what they perceive to be neotare, but at the end of the day I'm not going to be putting a lot of extra work into making those people happy. Especially given (as others have kindly pointed out), there's tons of top-earning games for them to play instead.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It just drastically increases the amount of work/writing/renders. The content up to day 7 is roughed out (like what events happen, not finer details) but it also evolves as I flesh it out.

The scores and event system are designed to lock/unlock content the player sees. The end of day 3 will be the big route choice, but it hasn't 100% been decided on yet exactly what that will look like. I want to give the player the option to choose between the "what happens in vegas" vs "i just want to have fun before we get married" routes, but I haven't figured out yet how that's going to work with positive scores.

Regardless, I realize people don't like what they perceive to be neotare, but at the end of the day I'm not going to be putting a lot of extra work into making those people happy. Especially given (as others have kindly pointed out), there's tons of top-earning games for them to play instead.
I feel you. you want to make a swinging game/ntr. You should stick to your guns. It's your vision. If they don't like it they can go play another game. Me personally idc about NTR. If the story is good, I'll enjoy it. What I played so far is pretty good. Nice renders, cute girls, hot guys, and I like that there is backstory waiting to be told. I look forward to the next update.

Some NTR I made.
NTR Little Sister GF.jpg Vampire Stole my Gf_Camera.png

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I guess I should just give up on creating the game I want to create, and focus on creating someone everyone else will like? No thanks, I already have a day job.
Reading through this thread it's clear you need to change some things in the OP. Give a better description of the game you want to make. Maybe the anti-ntr guys would back off then but idk.

Last edited:

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017

Looks like you've riled up those that want you to only do what they say, and some are even throwing tantrums :ROFLMAO:. I'm glad to see a dev willing to stick to their vision. I was interested in the project before, but I'm gonna keep a close on this one now.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Ah fuck it I'm going to try the game first before I make a decision, even tho it looks like its got NTR but at least harem is out.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
First of all nice renders & story and hope for Dev bright future so we can enjoy next updates. But OP is not correct as described path "MC and his girlfriend stay true to each other" don't exists if she cheating anyhow no matter your choices. It is classic NTR game till now which is not bad as per me but wrong advertisement in beginning along comparing to TAC.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
First of all nice renders & story and hope for Dev bright future so we can enjoy next updates. But OP is not correct as described path "MC and his girlfriend stay true to each other" don't exists if she cheating anyhow no matter your choices. It is classic NTR game till now which is not bad as per me but wrong advertisement in beginning along comparing to TAC.
Well, technically it isn't at all. The game is not very far in development. And so far nothing has happened

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So is the OP just lying then about "staying true to each other"? If your GF cheats on you no matter what you do...how in the hell is that staying true to each other?
I'm the last one to justify the author, but apparently he meant that at the end of the game they will remain a couple, leave the island together, and later get married. They will just take it as a little adventure.

I also, after reading the description at the beginning, thought that this game is similar to Deserted Island Dreams, where there were about 10 routes, and you had a choice. But it turned out not.

Therefore, I also think that the description needs to be changed. And it is desirable to add in big red letters that "the game is based on NTR, and this is inevitable."
There would be fewer crying posts, including from me.

Satburn
Wait until the game is finished and then you'll find out if the OP is lying or not.
Then you can go off and have a little cry if you want.
In my opinion, everything is already clear

Technically if Eric has a positive score towards Kaitlin, he won't suspect anything, nor see anything. She's still going to suck some cock, though she would lie about it. I'm not pretending this isn't primarily a NTR game to appease a vocal minority.

Reactions: LegendKing23

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
develop Arath Sin can i suggest for your next update?
I think this game have more potential to improve story so dont rush for compeleted the game....

also when we choose NTR route please make sure more interesting dialogue between MC girlfriend (because i can fap only with this moment) with their patner NTR,
thankyouu...

D

Deleted member 3392963

Is this scene in the game yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it is, anyone got an idea as to how to get it?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes