VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the paths informations i read that if the relationship will go under zero, Kaitlin will not hide anymore (cheating) her fun with other guys and a sharing/cuckold path will be activated.
In my opinion this path could be activated also with high relationship points between MC and his girlfriend, because they could make this choice (sharing/cuckold path) to spice up the relationship, for to have fun and enjoy this new lifestyle, so their relationship would grow a lot.
In this way there is no need to cheat for Kaitlin, because they both agree to this lifestyle, and would enjoy it a lot.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Can you possibly make a Harem path, please? That would really be a treat and you would possibly have a few more thankful followers for this game. The models look amazing btw.
So there was a change in Day 2 where the MC can choose which of the girls (Kim or Alisha) he wants to spend time with. Technically, it will be possible to pursue both girls but there's a catch. Due to the way the event mechanics work, you will always get more content with the girl you have a higher score with. Examples and a description of the event mechanics are detailed here:

Reactions: francoforte

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
well is there is chance if we have get all points for the gf and she wont go for other guys behind our back???
cause its being said that she will do it in open if you have gf points below 0 so will she do it even we have all the gf points??

And does mc and gf have a happy ending where they stay loyal to each-other ????

Last edited:

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
And does mc and gf have a happy ending where they stay loyal to each-other ????
Technically if Eric has a positive score towards Kaitlin, he won't suspect anything, nor see anything. She's still going to suck some cock, though she would lie about it. I'm not pretending this isn't primarily a NTR game to appease a vocal minority.

I'm also not going to tell you what is a "happy ending" and what isn't. They're on vacation, they sleep around with other people, that's the story. At the end of the game they end up getting married, maybe she cheats on the side, maybe he does, maybe they get into swinging.

It's netorase, not netorare, but there aren't separate tags for that on F95.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Arath Sin

I apologize that I am again raising the topic that we have already discussed)

But in your last answer, you answered the question that I could not formulate correctly and was simply afraid to offend and ask directly.
Or just, maybe you answered, but I didn't read it carefully)

"Is it some kind of cuckold simulator?"

It's netorase, not netorare
I'm a simple guy and I don't know the definition of all the terms, but the urban dictionary helped me with this.

, the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them. It's the ultimate .
[/QUOTE]

This removes all the questions I've asked before. This logically explains the personality and behavior of the protagonist, the behavior of his girlfriend, character backstories etc.

And although this is not my cup of coffee, I still will not lie that I will not follow the progress and development of the game. Objectively speaking in this genre, this game, in my opinion, has no competitors on this site. So far, for the first episode, everything is at the highest level - from the image to the well-thought-out characters.

Last edited:

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Technically if Eric has a positive score towards Kaitlin, he won't suspect anything, nor see anything. She's still going to suck some cock, though she would lie about it. I'm not pretending this isn't primarily a NTR game to appease a vocal minority.

I'm also not going to tell you what is a "happy ending" and what isn't. They're on vacation, they sleep around with other people, that's the story. At the end of the game they end up getting married, maybe she cheats on the side, maybe he does, maybe they get into swinging.

well thanks for the answer

this game is not for me but Good luck with your project
Hope you will do well Take care

Reactions: LocalProdigy

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017

So, if I have not misunderstood, if you run out of points she will fuck others openly. And if you have many positive points, she will continue cheating you but secretly. Well, from the player's point of view, what a shit. Whatever you do is going to fool you. So you cannot say that you are in control of anything. The only thing it can influence is appearances. Good luck but if this is so, no thanks

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes