VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I got the same impression. If you want to keep MC's "girlfriend" you have to be a passive punching bag, the moment you start acting with self respect you start loosing points. The other female characters might be better if you want to act normal.
I don't want to offend anyone, but who might enjoy playing a character that everyone humiliates.

As for me, the main character in this game is Кaitlin.
Eric's role is to be the eyes of the player, watch his girlfriend being fucked by two men, feel jealousy, envy, and so on.

But In my opinion, he is too pathetic as a person.

Reactions: Take The Red Pill

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I don't want to offend anyone, but who might enjoy playing a character that everyone humiliates.

As for me, the main character in this game is Кaitlin.
Eric's role is to be the eyes of the player, watch his girlfriend being fucked by two men, feel jealousy, envy, and so on.

But In my opinion, he is too pathetic as a person.
Yeah, I will play this last update to see if anything changed, if not, it is time to move on. Call me old fashioned but expecting to be respected by your significant other is the least one should expect.

[edit]

Shit looking at the change log it appears only Kaitlin gets some action.

Was actually planning to start over but seeing as its not only I that thought the same, it tells me I might not be mistaken.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
So I'll try to re-hash my outline again for those just tuning in.

The first 7 days have been _roughed_ out, as in who goes where, what events take place, however the mechanics and specifics of those events have not. For example, I have written down that on a certain day they are woken up by a monsoon and huddle in the storm shelter, and end up playing strip poker since their clothes are soaked but no one wants to strip naked in the confined environment, however the _mechanics and choices_ for that event have not yet been clarified. So when people ask "will this happen" or "will that happen", the answer is "Not really, maybe, it's classified."

What I can say for certain is this:

The game is about 3 couples having casual sex while on vacation.

- Kim is a spoiled and manipulative and uses sex with the player to try and get her way.
- Alisha is unhappy in her marriage and finds comfort in the player's arms.
- Chris had a sexual relationship with Katie before she met the player and exploits her submissive tendencies.
- Marcus felt forced into a marriage with Alisha but has a hard time denying Katie's nympho advances.

The central story is all of them will be sleeping around while on vacation and everybody is ok with that, leading to eventual threesomes/foursomes, spying, swapping, etc.

All of this is determined by scores that are tracked based on every decision the player makes. The scores are also used to gate content, i.e. it might prevent the player from seeing events from her POV, or from being able to spy on her later on, or join in.

Consequently, the scoring system can also be used by the player to _choose_ which content/playstyle they prefer to see. If you want Erik to just fool around with Alisha and ignore Kim, you can. If you want to try balancing it so you can fool around with Alisha one day and Kim the next, you can do that as well (though you might not get as far).

There's no "Erik crying himself to sleep at night" or "Katie leaving the player for another man", it's just casual sex while on vacation.

If people want to label that as NTR, I don't really care. F95 is the only site I'm on that forces such labels, and while the exposure is great, it also has the most *cough* opinionated *cough* users.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The central story is all of them will be sleeping around while on vacation and everybody is ok with that, leading to eventual threesomes/foursomes, spying, swapping, etc.
Might need to put that on the first page because.....

- MC and his girlfriend stay true to each other
- MC ends up with one of the other available beauties
- MC's girlfriend ends up with one of the other men (or both)
Makes it sound like you can keep them both faithful but that isn't the case.

Regardless what choices I pick she does something with the guy she goes off with on day 2.

I've never been bothered about people sleeping around as long as everyone is having fun but it doesn't sound like cxertain routs are going to be very fun.

Trying to keep them faithful, as your words in the OP suggest you can, results in her cheating so the only way to even things out is for everyone to start cheating which doesn't exactly set the grounds for a great relationship and what i've seen of the girlfriend so far .... she is a really shitty girlfriend.

So as long as I can get rid of her all is great.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
There's no "Erik crying himself to sleep at night" or "Katie leaving the player for another man", it's just casual sex while on vacation.
Well, this is a bit contrary to what is written in the developer's note.

And as I said, I am not against NTR, even for. But, I do not quite understand why for a story about "casual sex“ to make “such” a protagonist?

Such heroes are suitable for other types of stories.

I'm not sparring for the sake of arguing about NTR and so on.

I like the concept of the game, I really like Keitlin and I sincerely believe that with MMC as in TAC, the story would be even better, would get more audience and, accordingly, more support.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Makes it sound like you can keep them both faithful but that isn't the case.

Regardless what choices I pick she does something with the guy she goes off with on day 2.
It definitely is.

If Katie > Erik score is <= 0, you see the event and can choose not to cheat.
If Katie's score with Erik is higher than Chris and Marcus, you don't see the event and she doesn't cheat.
If Katie's score with Erik is > 0, but it's higher with Chris or Marcus, she does cheat.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It definitely is.

If Katie > Erik score is <= 0, you see the event and can choose not to cheat.
If Katie's score with Erik is higher than Chris and Marcus, you don't see the event and she doesn't cheat.
If Katie's score with Erik is > 0, but it's higher with Chris or Marcus, she does cheat.
I used a save editor to check and setting Erik at 3 and the other 2 at 0 she still comes back trying to hide a love bite.

It's not much but it also increases that guys score which will lead to events down the line.

Not having a dig, just saying, the whole keeping them faithful thing doesn't look like it's going to work out. It's not a big issue for me, I don't think she's going to be a good girlfriend so i'm aiming for one of the others.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I used a save editor to check and setting Erik at 3 and the other 2 at 0 she still comes back trying to hide a love bite.

It's not much but it also increases that guys score which will lead to events down the line.
You're right.

I tried (during the Erik/Alisha event) doing:
setrel(gf, bf, 5)
setrel(gf,m1,1)
setrel(gf,m2,1)
relmost(gf) was u['bf_name']

So there's a problem somewhere. Looking into it now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think the NTR tag will apply here.

The cheating tag is already up and certain routes look like they will be consensual sharing/swapping plus the dev is looking into the pure faithful part.

The only way for the girlfriend to be "taken" is if your choices go down that route.

Considering there are 2 other quite attractive women to get to know, a faithful route would be hard but I do like to have a save for most routes.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I remember that the author recently wrote that at the end of the third day, the player will have a choice to support the girl in her games, or she herself will convince the player.

This conversation will be regardless of which route the player is on? Including, if the player is on the route of complete faithfulness?

Will there be other content for those who are playing the faithfull route? Or just most of the content of the game will be cut?

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I remember that the author recently wrote that at the end of the third day, the player will have a choice to support the girl in her games, or she herself will convince the player.

This conversation will be regardless of which route the player is on? Including, if the player is on the route of complete faithfulness?

Will there be other content for those who are playing the faithfull route? Or just most of the content of the game will be cut?
That's a really good question. Side mechanics haven't been figured out yet, so I can't give you a clear answer at this point. I also don't want to speculate here, since that leads to nothing but trouble. I'll figure it out on Discord later.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019

Not having a dig, just saying, the whole keeping them faithful thing doesn't look like it's going to work out. It's not a big issue for me, I don't think she's going to be a good girlfriend so i'm aiming for one of the others.
PMI 0.2.9.1 (Hotfix)

Fixes an issue where Katie would cheat even if the scoring did not allow it. Also adds logging to 'customlog.txt' in the game folder which can be useful for debugging later (this file can be safely deleted periodically if you wish).

PhucMiIsland-0.2.9.1-pc.zip:
PhucMiIsland-0.2.9.1-mac.zip:
com.sinfulgames.pmi-9-universal-release.apk:

And the walkthrough link has been updated with the logic for Katie's events on day 2:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this update just two scenes for GF??
There are is a scene with Erik and both of the other girls, you pick who to spend the day with.

The girlfriend goes off and you spend the day with one of the other 2 girls.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
There are is a scene with Erik and both of the other girls, you pick who to spend the day with.

The girlfriend goes off and you spend the day with one of the other 2 girls.
There are 4 'events' in total (on day 2), Erik+Kim, Erik+Alisha, Katie+Marcus, and Katie+Chris. You can choose one of the Erik scenes, but may miss the ones with Katie depending on your scores. The two Erik events came out in 0.2.8, and the two Katie events were added in 0.2.9. The day 2 content is 8700 words and the day 1 content was only 3900 words, which is why day 2 was split into two releases.

And then the fishing, dinner, and bedtime scenes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes