VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Speaking of unren, anyone found the console commands or do they even exist? Particularly for relationship score controls.

I know they're not particularly meaningful stats right now, but knowing how mess with them for when they are would be cool.
There's a bunch of helper functions in variables.rpy.

Code:
getrel(char, target)
    getrel(bf, f2)

setrel(char, target, integer)
    setrel(gf, m2, 5)

relup(char, target)
    increases relationship score by 1

reldown(char, target)
    decreases relationship score by 1

relmost(char)
    returns char.name
There's also flag and event helpers but that's being rewritten for day 3 so I can track all the states as a dict.

Code:
getflag('bf', 'event.d2')
    event.d2: {'target': 'f1', 'action': 'beach', 'level': 3}

getflag('bf', 'event.d2.target')
    event.d2.target: f1
For now you can just type Actors[bf.name].flags to get the dict.

Catnip_everdeen

Feb 27, 2019
I can't remember if it was an official upload but be wear, last time I downloaded this, I got some malware on my pc.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I can't remember if it was an official upload but be wear, last time I downloaded this, I got some malware on my pc.
No you didn't. Ren'py games which change the executable icon of the 32 bit executable are flagged as false positives by 10/66 scanners. We went over this 2 months ago. I decided not to include the 32bit version this time to get around that.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, I started this version from the beginning and looks like my choices got me in the loop with after getting to bed mc is waking up in the evening and his fiancee is just coming back from jetski with Marcus, then fishing with Marcus getting to bed with fiancee, no loving, waking up the same day in the evening and ...ab ovo...

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi, I started this version from the beginning and looks like my choices got me in the loop with after getting to bed mc is waking up in the evening and his fiancee is just coming back from jetski with Marcus, then fishing with Marcus getting to bed with fiancee, no loving, waking up the same day in the evening and ...ab ovo...
Try the 0.2.9.1 hotfix. If you still have the problem with a new game, send me the customlog.txt from the game folder.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hrmm, ok yeah. So there seems to be a routing problem when Katie likes Erik the most, I'll take a look later today. Either way it looks like you saw all the content you should have given the scores so I don't need to hotfix it at least.

But here's one anyways:

PMI 0.2.9.2 (Minor Hotfix)

Fixes an issue during Day 2, if Katie's score towards Erik is higher than Marcus or Chris the game ends up in a loop instead of showing the end credits.

PhucMiIsland-0.2.9.2-pc.zip:
PhucMiIsland-0.2.9.2-mac.zip:
com.sinfulgames.pmi-10-universal-release.apk:

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ok, so it looks that Kaitlin would do Marcus no matter what Eric do. say in the first day+ night.... I wonder if Eric has so much wealth potential that she agreed to be his fiancee... because relationship-wise she's a free agent according to her doings here.
To tell the truth u can't avoid Katlin fucking others here, based on the walkthrough... From the point of view of the player, as Eric is almost totally clueless here

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
ok, so it looks that Kaitlin would do Marcus no matter what Eric do. say in the first day+ night.... I wonder if Eric has so much wealth potential that she agreed to be his fiancee... because relationship-wise she's a free agent according to her doings here.
To tell the truth u can't avoid Katlin fucking others here, based on the walkthrough... From the point of view of the player, as Eric is almost totally clueless here
Everything can be avoided for now. And so far there is a choice.
The only thing is that the author wrote that at the end of the third day there will be a conversation between MC and Katie, where he can support her in her games, or she can convince him.
I have absolutely no idea how it will look on the route of faithfulness.
This is a watershed moment for the entire game. In fact, without this conversation, the story loses its meaning.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
ok, so it looks that Kaitlin would do Marcus no matter what Eric do.
That's literally not the case, as been discussed previously in this thread, and was addressed in the 0.2.9.1 hotfix.

The walkthrough says "

• If the Katie > Erik meter is > 0 but the Katie to Marcus or Chris meter is higher, she will fool around anyways.
I didn't realize I needed to spell it out for you, but:
  • If the Katie > Erik meter is higher than Chris and Marcus, she goes for a ride around the bay with Marcus and doesn't fool around at all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
**PMI 0.2.10**

The logic behind Katie's events on Day 2 has changed. The player will now always see her on the jetski, and can choose whether she cheats or not.

**PMI 0.2.10.1**
- Fix Katie's event logic to be >= instead of >, which was blocking reaching certain scenes under certain conditions.

**PMI 0.2.10.2**

This is the final Day 2 build, I promise.

- Added audible sounds when a score goes up or down.
- Added a position marker to the love meter bars in case it wasn't clear enough before.
- Kim doesn't wink at you during dinner if Katie didn't cheat with anyone.

PhucMiIsland-0.2.10.2-pc.zip:
PhucMiIsland-0.2.10.2-mac.zip:
com.sinfulgames.pmi-13-universal-release.apk:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Arath Sin Hi, I am currently replaying the game with different variations, and I have questions about the details, as I can see that you attach great importance to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 5, 2019
**PMI 0.2.10**

The logic behind Katie's events on Day 2 has changed. The player will now always see her on the jetski, and can choose whether she cheats or not.

**PMI 0.2.10.1**
- Fix Katie's event logic to be >= instead of >, which was blocking reaching certain scenes under certain conditions.

**PMI 0.2.10.2**

This is the final Day 2 build, I promise.

- Added audible sounds when a score goes up or down.
- Added a position marker to the love meter bars in case it wasn't clear enough before.
- Kim doesn't wink at you during dinner if Katie didn't cheat with anyone.

PhucMiIsland-0.2.10.2-pc.zip: Mega
PhucMiIsland-0.2.10.2-mac.zip: Mega
com.sinfulgames.pmi-13-universal-release.apk: Mega
If you're changing it so you choose if she cheats or not, doesn't that sort of undermine the entire relationship system? If she is supposed to act differently depending on how you interact with her, but then you get to choose how she acts anyway, seems like it becomes pointless.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
If you're changing it so you choose if she cheats or not, doesn't that sort of undermine the entire relationship system? If she is supposed to act differently depending on how you interact with her, but then you get to choose how she acts anyway, seems like it becomes pointless.
Not really. The actual events themselves are still gated behind the point system. If she has a high score towards Erik still and squeezes in front of Marcus, the most that will happen is she kisses him and then pushes him away realizing it's wrong. With Chris he'll kiss her and then she stops him as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Been working on new event tracking code that will be used in Day 3 onwards (and the Day 2 flags will be converted as well). This will let me dynamically adjust conversations and future events based on things like "how many times they've fooled around with a character in the past" as well as "how far they got in the past".

This should make the progression feel more natural down the road, i.e. if Erik went to the beach with Kim on Day 2 and they only kissed, and then he went rock climbing with Alisha on Day 3, it's unlikely he's going to be banging Kim in the ass on Day 4.

1620319912377.png

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes