VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Played one of the last versions and I really liked the scenes with Katie's cheating (finally :p), I think I'm gonna support the project.
PS: why "the player can choose whether she cheats or not" on the last changelog, though? Shouldn't it be linked to the stats?

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Played one of the last versions and I really liked the scenes with Katie's cheating (finally :p), I think I'm gonna support the project.
PS: why "the player can choose whether she cheats or not" on the last changelog, though? Shouldn't it be linked to the stats?
Being able to say "No." was a mild concession for the people who really didn't want to see it but ended up there without knowing how the mechanics worked. Whether or not they do anything other than kiss is still entirely stat based however.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Scenes, plural? The only scene I found was a blowjob. The rest were short renderings of hersexual experiences at a party with a lot of text. Are there any more?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Arath Sin

If you don't mind i have a question. I'm really getting a vibe that, after this early stuff, cheating isn't going to be persistent theme and the story and characters are going to develop in a direction of sharing/swinging/out in the open consensual stuff. Would that be accurate?

I ask because i also really like the Katie cheating scene and would love more of that.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Well, I hope that's the last concession those people will get
I myself do not like it when the authors bend under someone's whining (including mine) and change their game.
But in this case, in this "change", the author of his game won first of all.
Without actually changing anything, by adding a small option, he expanded his audience significantly.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Arath Sin

If you don't mind i have a question. I'm really getting a vibe that, after this early stuff, cheating isn't going to be persistent theme and the story and characters are going to develop in a direction of sharing/swinging/out in the open consensual stuff. Would that be accurate?

I ask because i also really like the Katie cheating scene and would love more of that.
There's been a lot of discussion around the mechanics on Discord. At one point I had envisioned a suspect/confirm/confront mechanic where the player could choose when the confrontation happened or just ignore it, though that seemed like a _lot_ of work (allowing the player to choose when to confront her, after which it turned into the swap/swing/netorase/whatever routes).

Your question got me thinking though, and with the work I did last month on revamping/converting the event tracking for Day 3 (devblog in the next few days) I've started thinking about it again last night.

Nothing is set in stone yet. While I have the days planned out as far as what events happen (I worked on this back in late 2020, gathering all the assets required, horses, temples, caves, plane wreck, etc) the relationship mechanics haven't been fully realized.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
There's been a lot of discussion around the mechanics on Discord. At one point I had envisioned a suspect/confirm/confront mechanic where the player could choose when the confrontation happened or just ignore it, though that seemed like a _lot_ of work (allowing the player to choose when to confront her, after which it turned into the swap/swing/netorase/whatever routes).

Your question got me thinking though, and with the work I did last month on revamping/converting the event tracking for Day 3 (devblog in the next few days) I've started thinking about it again last night.

Nothing is set in stone yet. While I have the days planned out as far as what events happen (I worked on this back in late 2020, gathering all the assets required, horses, temples, caves, plane wreck, etc) the relationship mechanics haven't been fully realized.
I see. Interesting.

Well here's hoping that the final relationship mechanics continue to allow for more scenes like the Katie ones in question. Thanks for the info!

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Scenes, plural? The only scene I found was a blowjob. The rest were short renderings of hersexual experiences at a party with a lot of text. Are there any more?
One for the ex (the best one), one for the other dude ;)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I myself do not like it when the authors bend under someone's whining (including mine) and change their game.
But in this case, in this "change", the author of his game won first of all.
Without actually changing anything, by adding a small option, he expanded his audience significantly.
Nah, unfortunately he just added one option to avoid a scene that should be there because someone bothered him about it. That's how things really are, sorry.
Arath Sin

Yeah, breaking the cheating path for the sharing\swinging stuff would literally be like killing all the fun\naughtiness of it. Let's hope Arath won't do that mistake ;)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Nah, unfortunately he just added one option to avoid a scene that should be there because someone bothered him about it. That's how things really are, sorry.
Suddenly, all the scenes are in their places.
So yes, as I wrote, the author got a large audience without changing anything at all.
Yeah, breaking the cheating path for the sharing\swinging stuff would literally be like killing all the fun\naughtiness of it. Let's hope Arath won't do that mistake ;)
Well, I hope that's the last concession those people will get

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
So finally played one way... veeeery good indeed. Far superior than Deserted Island which I liked a lot. Looking forward for the next update.
However still loving Other Woman a little bit more. Arath, consider revamping it in the future.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
It looks interesting. I will prove it.
I really liked your game called The Other Woman but it is sad that you will abandon it.
I congratulate you on your art. Greetings!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Does anybody know if or when the next update is coming in? I like what the Dev did so far and wait for more. Sadly, the game seems to be sleeping in, so I wanted to know if someone knows a bit more what is going on.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hi!
Does anybody know if or when the next update is coming in? I like what the Dev did so far and wait for more. Sadly, the game seems to be sleeping in, so I wanted to know if someone knows a bit more what is going on.
Only the dev knows what's happening

Reactions: Satiro
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes