VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But for to activate the sharing/cuckold path, only the Kaitlin relationship points have to be below 0 (blue bar in-game), or also the Erik's one (purple bar in-game)? In other words, the RP of both have to be down, or only the Kaitlin one (Erik love her but she don't love him anymore)?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: m4pII

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Very happy to see this game reappear. I thought he was abandoned. The story, graphics and dialogue are very well done. Well done to the developer. Hoping that the updates are more regular.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I seem to have lost the sex scenes from day 2 ??? My save play different than the 2.0 version ?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
visually impressive, interesting content but only 5-10 playable minutes for 5+ months update
with this pace, complex choice based game (as dev wants it to be, although currently choices don't mean too much) won't be finished before 2025.
i'm affraid that this pace (2 short updates per year) won't attract too much attention or support (some people were surpried game is not dead, me too) and we'll loose nice game.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
can someone spoiler me as to what scenes there are with Alisha so far? the walkthrough mentions fingering + sex, but all i managed to get
. if that's all there is so far, fair enough, it's just day 3, but the walkthrough reads like there should be more.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
can someone spoiler me as to what scenes there are with Alisha so far? the walkthrough mentions fingering + sex, but all i managed to get
. if that's all there is so far, fair enough, it's just day 3, but the walkthrough reads like there should be more.
The Day 2 events were reduced based on user feedback. There's more on Day 3 however with Alisha, though it looks like I introduced a bug late last night right before building 0.3.1.0 that prevents some events from happening.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a route where you can have your cake and eat it too? Like balance the points to have MC act like a good bf but also sneak some fun on the side?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes