VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there any NTR sex in the game yet? Or is that only in the not-canon content? I'm hoping that GF can have some of that fun that was promised.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Please tag NTR games properly. It's hard to find NTR games, if they are not tagged properly.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
The Day 2 events were reduced based on user feedback. There's more on Day 3 however with Alisha, though it looks like I introduced a bug late last night right before building 0.3.1.0 that prevents some events from happening.
thanks for the answer. will there be a hotfix or is it waiting for the next version then?
also: did i get it right from the WT that the "bonus" scenes are available when MC dislikes Katy (RP < 0), or does " Score with Partner < 0 = 1 point" mean that Katy has to dislike MC?

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
thanks for the answer. will there be a hotfix or is it waiting for the next version then?
also: did i get it right from the WT that the "bonus" scenes are available when MC dislikes Katy (RP < 0), or does " Score with Partner < 0 = 1 point" mean that Katy has to dislike MC?
People who bought it get a hotfix... you'll have to wait for whomever leaked it to F95 to do so again.

There's no bonus scenes in Day 2 or 3, that comes later on. We're aiming to have the player lock in their route on Day 4, with the first sex events happening on Day 5 when they're on the mainland (the club/hotel scenes teased).

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Future updates will include cheating (both the MC and his fiancee) -or- hotwifing -or- cuckolding. The plan is to make all 3 paths viable based on player choices.

The demo is very short, I just needed to re-setup the android build system and deal with all the icon/presplash shenanigans, figured since I had that done I'd throw it on itch.
what about swinging/sharing? that option would be nice. if not as path itself, maybe as part/subpath of hotwifing so that mc have fun too.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
what about swinging/sharing? that option would be nice. if not as path itself, maybe as part/subpath of hotwifing so that mc have fun too.
Stuff changes weekly based on feedback from my alpha testers and supporters. I draft up a plan, put it out there, gather feedback, and adjust the plan. M4P2 and others tested something like 6 iterations of the Day 3 update and a ton of changes were made as a result of feedback.

That's why I try not to respond here anymore. People dig up plans I roughed out on a napkin 11 months ago...

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Too bad the MC looks very pathetic compared to the other men. He has the body shape of what my former gym instructor used to call a pear fruit. Sad.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So here is the famous question. Is ntr,sharing,cuckold,cheating...etc avodiable? Can the mc and girlfriend stay loyal to eachother or no matter what you do, girlfriend will always cheat even if you don't see it?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why talking about MC in description and then we are stuck with that name? - dont like games that use a fixed name :/

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
So here is the famous question. Is ntr,sharing,cuckold,cheating...etc avodiable? Can the mc and girlfriend stay loyal to eachother or no matter what you do, girlfriend will always cheat even if you don't see it?
The current (as of yesterday at 2:49pm) paper napkin (as in not implemented, just written up) idea is to have Erik and Katie discuss it, and depending on scoring/responses you either end up with:

- vanilla path, where Erik is cheating on Katie with Kim and/or Alisha and has events with Katie but she's not with anyone else, I guess that would be a harem path? I hate labels.
- vegas path (as in, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas), where they're basically in an 'open relationship' during their vacation and it could lead to group events, spying, stuff like that
- netorase/ntr path, whatever you want to call it, i don't write to fit in a specific weeb bucket. leaning more towards what people would call netorase than ntr, hotwifing, etc where Erik is faithful but Katie has fun.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The current (as of yesterday at 2:49pm) paper napkin (as in not implemented, just written up) idea is to have Erik and Katie discuss it, and depending on scoring/responses you either end up with:

- vanilla path, where Erik is cheating on Katie with Kim and/or Alisha and has events with Katie but she's not with anyone else, I guess that would be a harem path? I hate labels.
- vegas path (as in, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas), where they're basically in an 'open relationship' during their vacation and it could lead to group events, spying, stuff like that
- netorase/ntr path, whatever you want to call it, i don't write to fit in a specific weeb bucket. leaning more towards what people would call netorase than ntr, hotwifing, etc where Erik is faithful but Katie has fun.
If Erik do it for fun, don't have emotions for other girls and only end up with Katie, it's not harem really. If MC ends up with at least 3 girls and both girls and mc loves each others, that's harem. The route you describe at the first option can be called vanilla as you said

I wouldn't try your game at first because I thought ntr-sharing-cuckold...etc with girlfriend is not avodiable and forced. But since you said there is a path that girlfriend stay loyal to mc, I will try the game. Thanks for putting a route like that and give us options dev <3

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've played it after initial release and today I tried the new version. Even though I'm not into NTR, cheating, etc. games I really like this one. I think it's partially because I don't really like Katie so I don't really care if she's with someone else, as a matter of fact I'd like Erik and her to break up asap. I wrote that earlier, but I hope for the ending where Erik and Alisha (or Kim) can end up together. In any case day 3 is another fine day on the island, though I think more substantial updates would be better for the game.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I think more substantial updates would be better for the game.
Did you play through all the routes? It was 10k+ words written in about 2 months, but depending on your choices you could see less than half that. Almost every update is going to be like that unfortunately.

I also dragged my ass on the writing by working on asset prep for stuff like Day 5, 12, 13, etc.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes