VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Arath Sin Hi, I am currently replaying the game with different variations, and I have questions about the details, as I can see that you attach great importance to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Confront her, the dev will have him begging for forgiveness and bending to her ways. they always make the wife a slut and a hubby who is weak and a pussy. I hope one of these days someone does a story/game thats believable.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's still up for debate. I did some test animations last week, but I generally don't like them. I would not hold your breath.
You could always use something like instead of making your own.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
It's still up for debate. I did some test animations last week, but I generally don't like them. I would not hold your breath.
Sadly, but I understand that animations take a lot of time and effort. It is really very difficult. Good luck with your project!

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
You could always use something like instead of making your own.
Those are poses, not animations though.

There are a bunch of premade animations and I have most if not all of them. The problem is they're all designed for base figures. As soon as your character has a bigger ass morph, or breasts, or the characters are two different heights, stuff starts clipping or not lining up. You can fix a lot of that by just using a camera angle to hide it, but it's still a few hours of work for a 2 second looping animation.

I haven't ruled out making them, I just don't want people to expect them.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Please confirm me one thing. I hate NTR (Netorare, Wife Cheating, Netorase, Swinging etc). So, yeah some little things even if they are not NTR, like Female lead hugging & kissing male NPCs shall also incite jealousy in me.

So, can I avoid all those things? And also able to cheat on wife with other girls? Like keeping wife as faithful but Male MC as a playboy cheater?

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Please confirm me one thing. I hate NTR (Netorare, Wife Cheating, Netorase, Swinging etc). So, yeah some little things even if they are not NTR, like Female lead hugging & kissing male NPCs shall also incite jealousy in me.

So, can I avoid all those things? And also able to cheat on wife with other girls? Like keeping wife as faithful but Male MC as a playboy cheater?
You can avoid most of it yes, however you are better off playing something else tbh.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

First nothing against your taste. But then I don't understand why you're interested in a game that is tagged cheating. The story plot also shows that such content may be expected. It is unusual to see a lot of people watching games whose tags they actually hate.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First nothing against your taste. But then I don't understand why you're interested in a game that is tagged cheating. The story plot also shows that such content may be expected. It is unusual to see a lot of people watching games whose tags they actually hate.
Because 99% of people who are against cheating are only against it if the females are the ones doing the cheating. If the MC is cheating on his partner its normally ok.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Because 99% of people who are against cheating are only against it if the females are the ones doing the cheating. If the MC is cheating on his partner its normally ok.
I know that. But apparently these people are also against the application of the ability to read. The game is described as follows:

"Join our MC and his girlfriend as they spend their summer holiday on a lush tropical island.
Enjoy the activities available such as swimming, sunbathing, yoga, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and rock climbing. When the sun goes down, enjoy drinking beer and roasting marshmallows around the bonfire.
Temptations are everywhere though, as they are joined by two other gorgeous couples. Will you end up in the arms of one of these beautiful women?

The last sentence says it all: "Will your girlfriend find out, or will she be too busy having some 'fun' of her own to notice?"

So it should be clear what an interested player can expect in this game. With this, these people should recognize at first glance that the game is then probably not for them.

andee86

May 22, 2019
MC girlfriend she is very sexy very good model story is also good
the only thing missing is animation
I wish you persistence because the game can be really good

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
There are no animation and it is fine as long as there are a lot of images during the sex scenes.

I would like to see some good hardcore scenes (gang bangs, MMMF, blackmail etc) full of images different angles, positions.

Reactions: Sguru007
Apr 27, 2021
Tried this game today for the first time.
I guess it's very "realistic". You cheat and you are cheated, you look for other girls, and girls look for other boys.
And there's really "competition": every man tries to be the most wanted, and every girl tries to be the most wanted.
In these situations, sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose.
And there's a second thing I like: every girl has a background that is hinted, but it's not still out. In next updates, I guess we'll find out new things. I like this things, so the game is deeper.
For the moment, this game deserves every kudos to the DEV.
I hope the game will cover all the 14 days.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes