4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Been reading through the recent comments and noticed some commotion about introducing pregnancy.
I have to ask the preggo wankers - have any of you any experience with pregnant women? They are a hormone mess, with stinky sweat, farting a lot and have incredible mood swings at random times. It's just how it is - nature doing its thing through the course of the pregnancy - sex with a pregnant woman is not as delightful as you might imagine it.
Some light spanking or BDSM fetishes are a bit easier to deal with and can be introduced to spice up the excellent story the dev created so far.
Just my 5c.
well i'm 32 and i myself do have experience with it from back in my 20ies when one of my best friends happened to be pregnant. it wasn't my child but she broke up with the dad and happened to have insanely horny episodes during pregnancy and called me like every couple of days for month on end. i agree that reality and fantasy aren't particularly in line most of the time but that also doesn't really matter here imho. first of all because this IS in deed fantasy and doesn't have to go down all the disgusting sides and difficult aspects of the particular rabbit hole and secondly because fetishes and kinks are just what they are. they don't require any logical explanation behind them.
for example do i have a foot fetish and i always read "how can anyone be into feet, they are disgusting" when the topic comes up online. my answer is always: it's a fetish. there is no choosing here. you either have it or not.
another thing really is that you don't need first hand experience to know if you are into something or not. just like a lesbian will know that she is into gals or a gay dude won't need to have sex with a guy to know that they are attracted to their own gender. they just are and know.
and well our kinks go a long way in making us overlook things that aren't the most pleasant i suppose. in the end sex isn't purely about the physical act itself and the bodily experience but a huge part of it happens in our heads ;)

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Been reading through the recent comments and noticed some commotion about introducing pregnancy.
I have to ask the preggo wankers - have any of you any experience with pregnant women? They are a hormone mess, with stinky sweat, farting a lot and have incredible mood swings at random times. It's just how it is - nature doing its thing through the course of the pregnancy - sex with a pregnant woman is not as delightful as you might imagine it.
Some light spanking or BDSM fetishes are a bit easier to deal with and can be introduced to spice up the excellent story the dev created so far.
Just my 5c.
Lol come on it's a game, I like the fantasy of impregnation and of course pregnancy is not the same in a game as in real life. Just like most sexual encounters are not as smooth in real life as they are in most games on here. A lot of times sexual encounters can be awkward because you don't know how the other partner wants it etc etc. I appreciate a sense of realism in most of the games on here but come on, it's a game, it's fantasy, let people enjoy it. I hate NTR shit cause I'm not a cuck but I don't want it gone for those who do like it. I won't play a game that does not make it avoidable though so I agree with others that pregnancy should be an option if he decides to put it in game.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Lol come on it's a game, I like the fantasy of impregnation and of course pregnancy is not the same in a game as in real life. Just like most sexual encounters are not as smooth in real life as they are in most games on here. A lot of times sexual encounters can be awkward because you don't know how the other partner wants it etc etc. I appreciate a sense of realism in most of the games on here but come on, it's a game, it's fantasy, let people enjoy it. I hate NTR shit cause I'm not a cuck but I don't want it gone for those who do like it. I won't play a game that does not make it avoidable though so I agree with others that pregnancy should be an option if he decides to put it in game.
I have officially decided that pregnancy will be an option =]

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Will the option apply to Sasha my favorite character?
Lol I honestly don't know yet, maybe. But please don't expect a lot of pregnancy content if that's the main reason you're playing. Pregnancy just isn't that vital to the story as I've been turning the idea around in my head. Just adding the kink for people who enjoy it =]

Reactions: LegendKing23

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Lol I honestly don't know yet. But please don't expect a lot of pregnancy content if that's the main reason you're playing. Pregnancy just isn't that vital to the story.
Guess i will keep watching and see how it develops. Honestly incestuous romance, seduction, and impregnation are the main reason i am playing any game they go hand in hand one without the other is makes a story feel empty in my opinion.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think i just became a full Sasha fanboy after this update. I was half way there 2 updates ago but now I'm fully on the sasha train.

I don't know why i didn't like her as much as Paris during the first release. I mean her personality, tattoos and body was my type but for some reason i wasn't as interested. As each update came though i started liking her more and more. She even out shines Paris for me almost entirely now and surprisingly i got all her scenes first try.

Though i have to figure out where i went wrong with Miracle and Sabrina(probably missed some early game points so I'll try to figure that out).

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Lol I honestly don't know yet, maybe. But please don't expect a lot of pregnancy content if that's the main reason you're playing. Pregnancy just isn't that vital to the story as I've been turning the idea around in my head. Just adding the kink for people who enjoy it =]
i guess for the sasha and miracle storyline not so much but i could see it as essential for the paris storyline considering her electra complex and her secret desires of becoming a matron like figure within the family and having the mc as her husband and father of her children would certainly make sense from that point of view and also could i see her wishes to fulfill a more motherly role for her younger sisters. however that would most likely work for miracle but surely not for sasha lol.

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Devs like SuperWriter make being a hero so much more difficult, Especially when they are in the thread and interacting with the fan base and community, Sorry Super :cry:

PP-CH.4

PC
MAC

PICTURE PERFECT CH.4! (Download & Walkthrough for GreatWriters+)
Hey, my beautiful pervs! Here it finally is, PICTURE PERFECT CH 4! I really think you're going to like this update. I had a lot of fun making it for you guys!

And as voted, I'll be releasing updates quicker. Instead of 4-6 weeks, 2-3, and will work on SECRET SUMMER once PP is done.

**Note** There are 2 small Paris scenes you will miss if you're on her route and you don't make a new game. I'm really sorry about that, had to change some coding. But you can just skip until you see the new content. Thank you, guys!

-SuperWriter
Hey lint77 update the walkthrough upto chapter 5

Reactions: Oregon

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I have officially decided that pregnancy will be an option =]
Lovely news, I would be happy with whomever you decide to do it with, you got some charming characters in this game. If I may voice my preference it would probably be Paris, she has voiced her opinion for taking over the mother role in the family so in my head canon that is where she is heading, becoming the de facto wife of MC while becoming more like a mother for her siblings and obviously the potential kid she may or may not have with MC. Anyway thats just my head canon you have moved this in a good direction so far so I would be happy even if you chose to have no pregnancy, one fetish does not make or break a game for me (except for non-avoidable NTR).

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Lovely news, I would be happy with whomever you decide to do it with, you got some charming characters in this game. If I may voice my preference it would probably be Paris, she has voiced her opinion for taking over the mother role in the family so in my head canon that is where she is heading, becoming the de facto wife of MC while becoming more like a mother for her siblings and obviously the potential kid she may or may not have with MC. Anyway thats just my head canon you have moved this in a good direction so far so I would be happy even if you chose to have no pregnancy, one fetish does not make or break a game for me (except for non-avoidable NTR).
An option, does that mean you can choose?
The option to have pregnancy will present itself on the PARIS route; you can accept it or not. If you do accept to get Paris pregnant, I will sprinkle in pregnancy scenes on her route, like her wanting to go shopping for a new crib or whatever, or you helping her pick baby names. Instead of just end game content.

The rest of the girls probably won't get pregnant options, I'm thinking. Nothing set in stone yet, of course. But this is the plan for now.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
The option to have pregnancy will present itself on the PARIS route; you can accept it or not. If you do accept to get Paris pregnant, I will sprinkle in pregnancy scenes on her route, like her wanting to go shopping for a new crib or whatever, or you helping her pick baby names. Instead of just end game content.

The rest of the girls probably won't get pregnant options, I'm thinking. Nothing set in stone yet, of course. But this is the plan for now.
Sounds great to me, cant wait to see how Miracle reacts when finding out about Paris and MC, she seems so in love with MC... might test Paris determination to become the family matriarch :) exciting times ahead.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That's disappointing to hear, but thanks for the response.
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that, man. I honestly wish I could make everyone happy, but I just don't see the other girls getting pregnant as I'm thinking about their storylines. And the worst thing you can do as a writer is force something into the story that does not belong.

I really hope you understand! But thank you for playing regardless of anything

Sounds great to me, cant wait to see how Miracle reacts when finding out about Paris and MC, she seems so in love with MC... might test Paris determination to become the family matriarch :) exciting times ahead.
Haha, yes. I have so much shit planned. Stay tuned! Only gets better from here, I promise

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes