4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

K18

Apr 19, 2018
***Very important! Please read, pervs!***
I had a vote about creating a second game that will be VERY different from my slice of life games, such as PICTURE PERFECT (like a guy getting kidnapped by aliens). And I would create a second patreon account to see if it gets enough interest.

The above post explains in detail, but I asked for your guy's permission, and got it in a vote 73 yes, 39 nos.

I'm going to be starting development of that science fiction game next month called HUNGER FOR CHAOS, because I can not stop thinking about all the awesome stuff I have planned.

This WILL NOT affect PICTURE PERFECT. It's my priority and you guys will continue to get that. Actually, I just finished Ch. 6 script tonight that is mainly about the lovely Sabrina =]

I just ask that you guys support me, and let me show you that I can do both because I love doing this so much!
For Sci-Fi, along with the sexy aliens are we talking something like Star Wars (Space Opera/High-Fantasy World in Space/Magical & Supernatural Powers) or Mass Effect (Military Sci-fi/Space Opera/Action-Adventure) or maybe Post-Apocalyptic (HUNGER FOR CHAOS :unsure:)? Or something else?

For Fantasy, you mentioned medieval and Game of Thrones. Would it be more Medieval (middle ages, Europe, no magic) or a High-Fantasy World (Original world & its own rules, Magical & Supernatural powers, maybe others races (Sexy Elves, Mermaids, Demons))?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
For Sci-Fi, along with the sexy aliens are we talking something like Star Wars (Space Opera/High-Fantasy World in Space/Magical & Supernatural Powers) or Mass Effect (Military Sci-fi/Space Opera/Action-Adventure) or maybe Post-Apocalyptic (HUNGER FOR CHAOS :unsure:)? Or something else?

For Fantasy, you mentioned medieval and Game of Thrones. Would it be more Medieval (middle ages, Europe, no magic) or a High-Fantasy World (Original world & its own rules, Magical & Supernatural powers, maybe others races (Sexy Elves, Mermaids, Demons))?
Well, I'm not totally sure about what I'm doing after, but HUNGER FOR CHAOS this is the plot:

Plot: You're no stranger to tragedy. After your mother dies in the same car accident that scars you emotionally and physically, your father is later diagnosed with cancer that requires expensive surgery. Desperate to save your only parent, you drops out of high school and works numerous jobs to afford the lifesaving procedure. You scrapes up a third of the money after four years, but by the time you gets the rest, your father will be long gone and buried.

An old high school acquaintance informs you of a dark website post, recruiting individuals who have suffered trauma for a case study in exchange for $20,000. You both venture out to the study’s meeting place, however, you are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘X,’ and subjected to sick, death games that defy the laws of physics.

In order to escape, you must survive them, even if that might mean betraying your friend. If you fail, both you and your father will die. But if you do manage to free yourself, you still won’t have a way to pay for the costly procedure, and X’s insane games just might be the only solution

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Well, I'm not totally sure about what I'm doing after, but HUNGER FOR CHAOS this is the plot:

Plot: You're no stranger to tragedy. After your mother dies in the same car accident that scars you emotionally and physically, your father is later diagnosed with cancer that requires expensive surgery. Desperate to save your only parent, you drops out of high school and works numerous jobs to afford the lifesaving procedure. You scrapes up a third of the money after four years, but by the time you gets the rest, your father will be long gone and buried.

An old high school acquaintance informs you of a dark website post, recruiting individuals who have suffered trauma for a case study in exchange for $20,000. You both venture out to the study’s meeting place, however, you are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘X,’ and subjected to sick, death games that defy the laws of physics.

In order to escape, you must survive them, even if that might mean betraying your friend. If you fail, both you and your father will die. But if you do manage to free yourself, you still won’t have a way to pay for the costly procedure, and X’s insane games just might be the only solution
Sounds like it doesn't have enough space incest in it. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1191611

Is there any walkthrough.? I can't find the file in OP

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I started from scratch 'cause I thought I'd made a mistake but to my utter annoyance I only got to the end of v0.3 though
I'm on v0.5 !!
Why?
I've then tried to start out from all my earlier save points but they all end at v0.3 or v0.4.

Very strange indeed!

Anyone out there with a clue?
Is there by chance the WT mod that fucks it up since I used the older one?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I started from scratch 'cause I thought I'd made a mistake but to my utter annoyance I only got to the end of v0.3 though
I'm on v0.5 !!
Why?
I've then tried to start out from all my earlier save points but they all end at v0.3 or v0.4.

Very strange indeed!

Anyone out there with a clue?
Is there by chance the WT mod that fucks it up since I used the older one?
Hey !
Case dismissed!
DLd the new WT mod and Hey presto! Silky smooth from now on.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Played, following the recommendation on FFC's server. Nice game overall, beautiful characters and touching moments. I've find it funny the developer changing the model of the writter in the middle of the game, but I think her newer model works.

Wasn't expecting a relationship with Paris at this point, she felt in most ways the most distant of the MC. Nice that isn't the case. And I also was expecting more action with Miracles, but the one that we have so far fits with her personality.

Waiting for the next update now, congratz to the dev!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Played, following the recommendation on FFC's server. Nice game overall, beautiful characters and touching moments. I've find it funny the developer changing the model of the writter in the middle of the game, but I think her newer model works.

Wasn't expecting a relationship with Paris at this point, she felt in most ways the most distant of the MC. Nice that isn't the case. And I also was expecting more action with Miracles, but the one that we have so far fits with her personality.

Waiting for the next update now, congratz to the dev!
Really glad you're enjoying the game! What's FFC server, though?

Reactions: Arthoneceron

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What a nice game!!

Love the characters and love the way the story is going...

Some harem games...kinda get's boring, but this one seems to go perfect for me.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So with this being another harem game I have concerns, the same issue I have with other harem games like WVM, Sisterly Lust etc, in that all the girls know and approve of the MC's relationships with other girls. To me it ruins any depth of the relationship between two characters, because the scenario changes to something so improbable.

I know in rare cases polygamous relationships do work, but they tend to be small groups and not the dozens of girls that you see in most harem VN's. Superwriter how big are you planning this harem to be? Will it just be the daughters or will you be adding more girls later on?
So much this....So far so good.... I like where this is going.

As much as I loved sisterly love, it all went downhill when everyone knew about everyone else.
It became quite Absurd IMO at the end. The characters that I used to love, became copy and paste characters of each other. Same critique with WVM, although the path where you try to stay faithfull, is more enjoyable for me.
The other path was so implausible for me, that I could not motivate myself to continue playing.

This one seems to be going into nice direction at this stage.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes