4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I say mum to my best friends mother, we grew up together and she's known me since I was in nappies. She's always been mum.

Everything about that sentence makes me smile from 'mum' to 'nappies'. Out of curiosity, what part of the world are you from? I'm guessing Europe? What do you think of Brexit?

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Game seems great, but progressess a little bit to fast for me. (too much day skips, but that's just a personal thing) Characters are fun and pretty, well maybe except for Sabrina. (her nipples are to small, and her face colour doesn't really match her skin colour in masturbation scenes, personality-wise - she's great, but seriously her whole model seems like form a different game when shown next to Miracle) Other than that it was a fun ride ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: unknown78

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Unpopular opinion, but I hate the tattoos on Sasha. It's just a personal preference, but I like my women with natural skin untarnished by hideous art. Sasha is such a beautiful creature, it broke my heart to see her naked covered in tats. Oh well, I still love the character.

Great update again, I love how this is progressing.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Unpopular opinion, but I hate the tattoos on Sasha. It's just a personal preference, but I like my women with natural skin untarnished by hideous art. Sasha is such a beautiful creature, it broke my heart to see her naked covered in tats. Oh well, I still love the character.

Great update again, I love how this is progressing.
Yeah, tattoos are a pulverizing thing. Either you love them or hate them. And I personally love them =D

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I don't give a crap about the tats!
Her smile and glistening eyes are enough for a simple peasant like me.
I'm with Sasha all the way no matter what.
PS
If her sisters were suddenly to join in I would have to give in to the majority vote.
A simple peasant has to follow democratic rule!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dear SuperWriter
Since I'm totally lost in space thanks to Your imaginative?(is that even a word?) mind I'd like to get
back to earth again with a picture that's been developing in my head over these past weeks.
I'm a sucker for blondes with baseball caps where a pony tail stick out at the back strap.
Wouldn't Sash take off like a Saturn V ?
I know of a certain knob that would need no more than that to serve as thrust on our journey with
the Aniara through infinity!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Dear SuperWriter
Since I'm totally lost in space thanks to Your imaginative?(is that even a word?) mind I'd like to get
back to earth again with a picture that's been developing in my head over these past weeks.
I'm a sucker for blondes with baseball caps where a pony tail stick out at the back strap.
Wouldn't Sash take off like a Saturn V ?
I know of a certain knob that would need no more than that to serve as thrust on our journey with
the Aniara through infinity!
Lol I'll be honest and say you've lost me here a bit. You're saying you would like Sasha to wear a baseball hat because it's a turn on?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes