4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Fair enough,

nice to hear from a dev in just a few minutes!

Good luck
Haha, definitely. I make it a point to talk with you guys because I'm literally making the game for YOU. Thanks for the support!

25?

I have 19 in my kindle library, guess I missed a few than :eek:
Something tells me your other game is based on one of those I miss in my library :unsure:
Haha, yep, you definitely Missed some. I believe a couple are exclusive to Amazon, but that's fucking amazing you own so much. Seriously appreciate the support!

Reactions: Cyndallan

magus448

May 22, 2018
3 out of the 4 girls are virgins at the start =]
Bummer :( So that's either Sasha or Sabrina. Since we took Paris' and there is no way Miracle lost hers. Unless this was just an innocent act this whole time and/or the MC took hers while unconscious after she put sleeping pills in his food.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Bummer :( So that's either Sasha or Sabrina. Since we took Paris' and there is no way Miracle lost hers. Unless this was just an innocent act this whole time and/or the MC took hers while unconscious after she put sleeping pills in his food.
After she put sleeping pills in his food...? What? Did I miss something? Lol

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Doubt Sasha is a virgin.
yeah. the paris-sasha dialogue pretty much indicates that sasha isn't a virgin. also after we know paris is one i would say that leaves 99% chance for sabrina and miracle to be the other 2 and sasha as the only non-virgin we start off with.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Haha, yep, you definitely Missed some. I believe a couple are exclusive to Amazon, but that's fucking amazing you own so much. Seriously appreciate the support!
I did buy them from Amazon :)
Just checked, you've got 28 books on there
Or maybe 29... but that last one is Japanese, so I have my doubts about that one :unsure:

Picture Perfect was the first book I bought for Kindle btw :D

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
yeah. the paris-sasha dialogue pretty much indicates that sasha isn't a virgin. also after we know paris is one i would say that leaves 99% chance for sabrina and miracle to be the other 2 and sasha as the only non-virgin we start off with.
Sasha tell's you exactly how she lost her virginity in Ch. 2, and that's when you learn Paris is a virgin to everyone's surprise. =]

I did buy them from Amazon :)
Just checked, you've got 28 books on there
Or maybe 29... but that last one is Japanese, so I have my doubts about that one :unsure:

Picture Perfect was the first book I bought for Kindle btw :D
Lol I I can promise you I don't have any books in Japanese... And I'm pretty sure I don't have 28. I think it's like 25 or 26

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Lol I I can promise you I don't have any books in Japanese... And I'm pretty sure I don't have 28. I think it's like 25 or 26
Okay,
Well you would know better than Amazon how many books you've written :D
Can I ask if you have upcomming books in the planning? (not sure if that's the right way to ask that in English btw :unsure: )

Wait, I should also say something game related..
But the only thing I can come up with is the when is the next update question.. And I don't want to be that guy who asks that question :LOL:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Okay,
Well you would know better than Amazon how many books you've written :D
Can I ask if you have upcomming books in the planning? (not sure if that's the right way to ask that in English btw :unsure: )

Wait, I should also say something game related..
But the only thing I can come up with is the when is the next update question.. And I don't want to be that guy who asks that question :LOL:
There definitely won't be any books for a good while. I have my hands plenty full developing 2 games already. As for the question you don't want to ask, this month xD

Last edited:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Man I can and cannot wait for this update but if it’s anything like his books it’s gonna be good really starting to get addicted to the game just recently found this game and really glad I did

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Really enjoying the game so far.
I purchased a few of your stories yesterday from smashwords to show some support.
Can't wait for the next update
Wow, thank you so much, man. Fans like you are exactly what keep me motivated to make sure I create the best stories and games possible. Ch. 6 will be out very soon and I really think you're going to like it =]

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes