4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Waiting on an...
Uhh....Android port Hero? Lmao...idk wtf I'm talking about but an updated port would kick serious ass (pre patched is always nice if required >;D )
shouldnt take long, the people who do the ports are usually pretty quick with their releases so you will probably have it before days end.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Picture Perfect [Ch. 6] [SuperWriter] - Original Size: 1.56GB

Compressed version for PC (153MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Devs like SuperWriter make being a hero so much more difficult, Especially when they are in the thread and interacting with the fan base and community, Sorry Super :cry:

PP-CH.4

PC
MAC

PICTURE PERFECT CH.4! (Download & Walkthrough for GreatWriters+)
Hey, my beautiful pervs! Here it finally is, PICTURE PERFECT CH 4! I really think you're going to like this update. I had a lot of fun making it for you guys!

And as voted, I'll be releasing updates quicker. Instead of 4-6 weeks, 2-3, and will work on SECRET SUMMER once PP is done.

**Note** There are 2 small Paris scenes you will miss if you're on her route and you don't make a new game. I'm really sorry about that, had to change some coding. But you can just skip until you see the new content. Thank you, guys!

-SuperWriter

Well, the link to GD for PC is dead

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I know you guys want to play, so sorry about the wait. I'd release it here myself, but that would be a bit unfair to my patrons. But after they all get it and it still isn't up here, I'll upload it myself for you guys =]

I know not everyone can afford to pay
I have never seen a dev like you. Its understandable that patrons come first. keep up the good work.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Picture Perfect CH.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
PICTURE PERFECT Ch. 6

PC : MEGA GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA GOOGLE DRIVE
Damn, you guys are fast lol. The game was leaked literally two minutes after I posted it. Glad you guys are so interested in the game =]

im actually interested to know how is your training in animations going on :sneaky: (not sarcastic shit this time, i mean it xD)
I'm not practicing animation, that would take way too much time and delay the updates, so I'm just trying to find a competent animator that's not too much money =]

Books? Hmmm....color me interested
Yup! I have 29 ebooks, mostly incest =] Picture Perfect is based on one of the books, with the same name

Oof, I thought you would focus on Sasha (she's my fav) in this update. Nice update tho.
Ch. 5 was mostly about Sasha, can't have every update focused on her lol. Got to give the other girl some shine =]

But Ch. 7 you'll be seeing her again, along with Miracle!

I have never seen a dev like you. Its understandable that patrons come first. keep up the good work.
I appreciate the kind words. I was playing these games not that long ago myself as just a fan, so I'm no one special. Just a fellow perv like you guys =]
So whats new with the update peeps?
This update is pretty much focused on Sabrina and developing your new relationship with her =]

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Yup! I have 29 ebooks, mostly incest =] Picture Perfect is based on one of the books, with the same name
Are said Books authored by 'SuperWriter' ? (Best way to find them?)

Kind of off topic but I've always wondered why I cant find Good erotica/adult novels on audible lmfao >;D

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes