4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I bought all the novels on Amazon. Pretty good work!
That's amazing, dude. Thank you! Try not to read them all at once or you might go blind >=D

So I searched and apparently there's Just one sig for this amazing game the audacity hope some sig pro makes more for this great game ;)
Hopefully people will make some soon!

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I know you guys want to play, so sorry about the wait. I'd release it here myself, but that would be a bit unfair to my patrons. But after they all get it and it still isn't up here, I'll upload it myself for you guys =]

I know not everyone can afford to pay
Don't apologize. You getting paid is more important. I'd be happy if every game was released a week after Patreon instead of leaked same day.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Don't apologize. You getting paid is more important. I'd be happy if every game was released a week after Patreon instead of leaked same day.
Thanks, Watcher. The money is definitely huge. For my new game Hunger for Chaos, I was able to customize the menu, art, music, logos and other things for the game that were not cheap, trust me. But I'm able to make the games look better for you guys going forward, so I seriously mean it when I say I appreciate the support.

And just by playing my game, you pervs spread awareness, so you're as important as my patrons. I got you guys!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks, Watcher. The money is definitely huge. For my new game Hunger for Chaos, I was able to customize the menu, art, music, logos and other things for the game that were not cheap, trust me. But I'm able to make the games look better for you guys going forward, so I seriously mean it when I say I appreciate the support.

And just by playing my game, you pervs spread awareness, so you're as important as my patrons. I got you guys!
im actually interested to know how is your training in animations going on :sneaky: (not sarcastic shit this time, i mean it xD)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes