4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I also wanted to ask all the you something very important!

Once I finish Picture Perfect, I will start working on my other game Secret Summer. And along side it, I want to create a science fiction with aliens or medieval type of game or just something completely different from the norm.

So I would like to create a separate account on here and patreon for those type of games because they will be so so different from the slice of life, and so I can gauge how much interest and support those games and if they are even worth the effort that goes into making it.

Would you guys be okay with that? Each and every one of your opinions is important to me because I make the game for YOU
I am enjoying picture perfect thus far, I might have some minor issues, but nothing big enough to make me stop playing the game. If you create another game of a sci fi or fantasy genre, I will play it just as readily. If I enjoy it I will continue to play, if not, I'll just wait till the next one and hope its up my alley. I would enjoy seeing a (non combat) fantasy or sci fi slice of life game, just for a change of pace. I mean, how many times can you play a male getting involved with family and or friends at school or where ever. A nice Female perspective game with possible lesbian interactions with "land ladies" or "room mates". I mean, obviously the Male perspective of these types of games has been done a veritable plethera of times. Just my thoughts and/or suggestions.
Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Maybe the wrong place to ask but the new project the dev has on their patreon, does anyone know if it's has an Android link on there as well?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe the wrong place to ask but the new project the dev has on their patreon, does anyone know if it's has an Android link on there as well?
Being locked behind $20 means I'm not checking, but if the android port for this project is unofficial, I don't see it happening for the next one.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I am enjoying picture perfect thus far, I might have some minor issues, but nothing big enough to make me stop playing the game. If you create another game of a sci fi or fantasy genre, I will play it just as readily. If I enjoy it I will continue to play, if not, I'll just wait till the next one and hope its up my alley. I would enjoy seeing a (non combat) fantasy or sci fi slice of life game, just for a change of pace. I mean, how many times can you play a male getting involved with family and or friends at school or where ever. A nice Female perspective game with possible lesbian interactions with "land ladies" or "room mates". I mean, obviously the Male perspective of these types of games has been done a veritable plethera of times. Just my thoughts and/or suggestions.
Keep up the great work!
I'm really glad you're enjoying the games, and you are so right about a slice of life gamehaving science fiction or fantasy elements would be a great change of pace. I 100% will eventually do a game like that in the future.

Being locked behind $20 means I'm not checking, but if the android port for this project is unofficial, I don't see it happening for the next one.
You are probably like the second person to ask about an Android port for my games in the past 6 months since I've been developing, which is why I haven't made an official port of them yet. But I will definitely start looking into it!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Finally had time to start a new game and play it all. Really, RLY good game :) Beautiful story and WOW for the girls ^^
Really happy you're enjoying the game! Next update isn't too far off =]

I loved the scene in the car with her. If they ever have sex it aint going to be cheap and lame. I can't stand cheap lame sex View attachment 580103
Lol definitely not. Sasha isn't your typical gal

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This MC is the spitting image of yours truly!! Only that I have shorter hair and longer beard.
I just....wow! It feels so weird :WaitWhat:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Wait, you are starting a NEW game on a completely different topic, before you have even finished this one??? Is Picture perfect even halfway finished?

Reactions: tazaaron

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Keep your shirt on and the trousers down.
Super is Duper and can hold his liquor.
I'll try my best with the shirt thing and I know SW has written the odd book or two....

However, we already have an abandoned game from the same creator, and none of us want this to turn into another my sweet neighbours, or SS or pick from any of the hundreds of abandoned games on this site.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
any virgins in this game?
3 out of the 4 girls are virgins at the start =]

Wait, you are starting a NEW game on a completely different topic, before you have even finished this one??? Is Picture perfect even halfway finished?
It is halfway done, but I can handle both.

Keep your shirt on and the trousers down.
Super is Duper and can hold his liquor.
Lol Hell yeah, I can. I can even dance without falling when I'm drunk! 2 VNs ain't nothin'

I'll try my best with the shirt thing and I know SW has written the odd book or two....

However, we already have an abandoned game from the same creator, and none of us want this to turn into another my sweet neighbours, or SS or pick from any of the hundreds of abandoned games on this site.
Odd book or 2? I've published 25 in a single year =] That should tell you how hard of a worker I am. I won't let you down!

And the only reason SS was abandoned is because doing another incest game just started to sound way boring, especially since there are 339 million already out there. I want to create games you guys have never seen before =]

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
3 out of the 4 girls are virgins at the start =]

It is halfway done, but I can handle both.

Lol Hell yeah, I can. I can even dance without falling when I'm drunk! 2 VNs ain't nothin'

Odd book or 2? I've published 25 in a single year =] That should tell you how hard of a worker I am. I won't let you down!

And the only reason SS was abandoned is because doing another incest game just started to sound way boring, especially since there are 339 million already out there. I want to create games you guys have never seen before =]
Fair enough,

nice to hear from a dev in just a few minutes!

Good luck

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes