4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The server of Freeloading Family game, game of my av and signature which I'm a fan. FFC is FFCreations, the creator of the game.
Ah, okay! Definitely a big fan of his. Thanks for sharing =]

So much this....So far so good.... I like where this is going.

As much as I loved sisterly love, it all went downhill when everyone knew about everyone else.
It became quite Absurd IMO at the end. The characters that I used to love, became copy and paste characters of each other. Same critique with WVM, although the path where you try to stay faithfull, is more enjoyable for me.
The other path was so implausible for me, that I could not motivate myself to continue playing.

This one seems to be going into nice direction at this stage.
I do understand what you're saying and agree that smaller is better because it's more believable, and that's the approach I'm going for. So you will have the option of picking one of the 4 girls, or having a harem with the 4.

Honestly, I wanted to only have three girls for the harem ending, leaving Sabrina out. But I think most of you guys would want Sabrina in the harem ending. So I can make that work because she gets along so well with everyone. =] And her and Miracle are basically a pair

Reactions: Alfius

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Ah, okay! Definitely a big fan of his. Thanks for sharing =]

I do understand what you're saying and agree that smaller is better because it's more believable, and that's the approach I'm going for. So you will have the option of picking one of the 4 girls, or having a harem with the 4.

Honestly, I wanted to only have three girls for the harem ending, leaving Sabrina out. But I think most of you guys would want Sabrina in the harem ending. So I can make that work because she gets along so well with everyone. =] And her and Miracle are basically a pair
Since you are talking about what people want... I will keep wishing for Paris to take on the mother role in their family :p

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Since you are talking about what people want... I will keep wishing for Paris to take on the mother role in their family :p
Lol What exactly does taking on the mother role mean? I think I've been doing that, in terms of her attitude. She wants to take care of everyone

May 2, 2017
Can anyone recommend me other games where the dialogue is as good as this game? Like seriously, I might not speak for everyone, but I play these types of games for the "PLOT", but this game's dialogue is so good that I can just listen to the characters talking for days and I wouldn't complain.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Can anyone recommend me other games where the dialogue is as good as this game? Like seriously, I might not speak for everyone, but I play these types of games for the "PLOT", but this game's dialogue is so good that I can just listen to the characters talking for days and I wouldn't complain.
Thank you for the praise! A very good game that I like to play myself is LIGHT OF MY LIFE by NaughtyRoad. It's a fantastic story that is kind of similar and very different from my own

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Lol What exactly does taking on the mother role mean? I think I've been doing that, in terms of her attitude. She wants to take care of everyone
Well, one sexy thing would be for her to be present the first time MC and Miracle has sex, not actively participating but helping and guiding Miracle. Both to help Miracle please MC and how to have sex properly for Miracle to feel good etc, you know doing fucked up motherly stuff. Oh and you know starting to do normal motherly stuff too like taking care of the house etc, I dunno I somehow feel it would fit Paris taking on that role.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well, one sexy thing would be for her to be present the first time MC and Miracle has sex, not actively participating but helping and guiding Miracle. Both to help Miracle please MC and how to have sex properly for Miracle to feel good etc, you know doing fucked up motherly stuff. Oh and you know starting to do normal motherly stuff too like taking care of the house etc, I dunno I somehow feel it would fit Paris taking on that role.
You know what? I actually like those ideas. I'm going to put them in my notes for now and check them out later. That's why I like talking to you pervs. =] Thank you for the suggestions

She's okay, but I like Miracle and the other girls a lot more. The whole calling the MC dad thing just reminds me of girls with daddy issues. I'd get it if she was actually adopted by the MC, but in this case it's just odd.
Sabrina I literally grew up with them, so they're all very close. I don't think it's that weird, but then again, I'm bias as the developer lol

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I'm curious to see on which conditions the mother abandon the family. Not sure if it was betrayal or not, but it seems that the girls really hate her in the same proportion that they love their father.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's okay, but I like Miracle and the other girls a lot more. The whole calling the MC dad thing just reminds me of girls with daddy issues. I'd get it if she was actually adopted by the MC, but in this case it's just odd.
I say mum to my best friends mother, we grew up together and she's known me since I was in nappies. She's always been mum.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes