4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I really hope you understand!
I'm honestly not sure I do. Your responses seem to be in regards to the game and not some kind of epilogue. Johnny6 makes some solid points about it probably not being the best time for the other girls to get pregnant, but an epilogue with a few scenes could be set at any point in time. I can see Miracle and possibly Sabrina getting super jealous of Paris, but that's not really Sasha's thing.

Just something to think about, I'm not dumb enough to demand anything, and I agree having only one girl be an option during the progress of the game is probably the best idea, but I'd be disappointed if there wen't more pregnancies in the endings.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm honestly not sure I do. Your responses seem to be in regards to the game and not some kind of epilogue. Johnny6 makes some solid points about it probably not being the best time for the other girls to get pregnant, but an epilogue with a few scenes could be set at any point in time. I can see Miracle and possible Sabrina getting super jealous of Paris, but that's not really Sasha's thing.

Just something to think about, I'm not dumb enough to demand anything, and I agree having only one girl be an option during the progress of the game is probably the best idea, but I'd be disappointed if there wen't more pregnancies in the endings.
I understand. I'll take your comments into consideration. Thank you!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I understand. I'll take your comments into consideration. Thank you!
I also am in agreement with preglover. It would definitely be a disappointment. Although at the same time i want to put forward this sentiment about Sasha. There is a precedent for female stage actors getting pregnant and actually using their hormones to supplement their acting skills to better convey emotions of a scene.

This is probably a long-shot and only SuperWriter would know for sure how and why she acted so well but maybe the reason she acted so well in the play was not only just because she knew she was being scouted but maybe her developing romantic and a sexual feelings for her father channeled her emotions perfectly for that play. She realized this, which is why she asked him specifically to help her with the nude scene to more tune to those emotions and use them. From there it wouldn't be a huge leap of logic she would willing to get pregnant to make it easier to act especially if their romantic relationship deepens like with Paris.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
The option to have pregnancy will present itself on the PARIS route; you can accept it or not. If you do accept to get Paris pregnant, I will sprinkle in pregnancy scenes on her route, like her wanting to go shopping for a new crib or whatever, or you helping her pick baby names. Instead of just end game content.

The rest of the girls probably won't get pregnant options, I'm thinking. Nothing set in stone yet, of course. But this is the plan for now.
please please please change to they will get pregnant options-i just played your game-for me it was a little fast paced but boy did i enjoy it .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I also am in agreement with preglover. It would definitely be a disappointment. Although at the same time i want to put forward this sentiment about Sasha. There is a precedent for female stage actors getting pregnant and actually using their hormones to supplement their acting skills to better convey emotions of a scene.

This is probably a long-shot and only SuperWriter would know for sure how and why she acted so well but maybe the reason she acted so well in the play was not only just because she knew she was being scouted but maybe her developing romantic and a sexual feelings for her father channeled her emotions perfectly for that play. She realized this, which is why she asked him specifically to help her with the nude scene to more tune to those emotions and use them. From there it wouldn't be a huge leap of logic she would willing to get pregnant to make it easier to act especially if their romantic relationship deepens like with Paris.
Lol Sasha had a breakout performance because she knew the scout was coming and this was basically the defining moment of her short acting career.

Pressure can either bust pipes or make diamonds.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Lol Sasha had a breakout performance because she knew the scout was coming and this was basically the defining moment of her short acting career.

Pressure can either bust pipes or make diamonds.
Yeah that is why i said it was a long-shot. Felt like i should at least try to fight for Sasha's right to want to have her father impregnate her. :D

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
As said before, I like the impregnation fantasy but if it does not make sense for your vision then stick to your vision of things. We can all put out suggestions and I tend to do so quite a bit myself, to me the case for Sasha getting pregnant and staying pregnant does not make much sense due to her career. Pregnancy hinders actresses a lot, not only does it make them big (which makes them ineligible for a lot of roles) but often it makes them reprioritise and changes their bodies. So yeah, even if Sasha is my favorite I prefer some realistic thinking behind stuff rather than games that just want to tick off a kink box.

As for the comment about this game being fast paced, yes it is and it can be a bit jarring but it grew on me. There are so many games that drag on and on with updates so far apart that it feels like it takes forever for things to move along. Nice with some faster pace sometimes.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Great game! I agree with what you said earlier about pregnancies I mean it's a game a good one have fun so give player options I mean it's all fantasy any way so none of it is really realistic anyways so it's a great game and have fun so let the options flow as long as it's an option and not forced to do it have fun. Love the characters, love the story, just a fun enjoyable game I didn't go that route with Paris but having the option means another playthrough for me because I would love to see how that plays out not just with Paris but any other character you give the pregnant option too? Just my 2 cents which ain't really worth 2 cents but you understand.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
***Very important! Please read, pervs!***
I had a vote about creating a second game that will be VERY different from my slice of life games, such as PICTURE PERFECT (like a guy getting kidnapped by aliens). And I would create a second patreon account to see if it gets enough interest.

The above post explains in detail, but I asked for your guy's permission, and got it in a vote 73 yes, 39 nos.

I'm going to be starting development of that science fiction game next month called HUNGER FOR CHAOS, because I can not stop thinking about all the awesome stuff I have planned.

This WILL NOT affect PICTURE PERFECT. It's my priority and you guys will continue to get that. Actually, I just finished Ch. 6 script tonight that is mainly about the lovely Sabrina =]

I just ask that you guys support me, and let me show you that I can do both because I love doing this so much!
Interesting, I have yet to see a sci-fi game that appeals to me. Some fantasy ones do but they are always point and click games, I prefer visual novels and no grind. Hope you change the trend for me. :)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Great game! I agree with what you said earlier about pregnancies I mean it's a game a good one have fun so give player options I mean it's all fantasy any way so none of it is really realistic anyways so it's a great game and have fun so let the options flow as long as it's an option and not forced to do it have fun. Love the characters, love the story, just a fun enjoyable game I didn't go that route with Paris but having the option means another playthrough for me because I would love to see how that plays out not just with Paris but any other character you give the pregnant option too? Just my 2 cents which ain't really worth 2 cents but you understand.
Really glad you're enjoying the game! Paris is the only one that has the option to get pregnant for now. And of course your opinions and comments matter! I'm making the game for you
Just wondering but is this game suppose to have sound because I haven't heard anything.
a lot of these visual novel games don't have sound like picture perfect =]
Interesting, I have yet to see a sci-fi game that appeals to me. Some fantasy ones do but they are always point and click games, I prefer visual novels and no grind. Hope you change the trend for me. :)
Haha, I definitely plan to do that!

Reactions: Veriko666
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes