4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Well looks like the Sasha ending is the only ending i will like considering no impregnation on the harem ending. Shit i am gonna have to replay everything and ignore all the girls except Sasha now.

Oh well least there is a new game out that is far more promising and it has been confirmed you can impregnate all the daughters through a long romance and seduction on the harem ending. The development for this this game has been like a roller coaster for my hopes really happy the moment i found out Paris can be impregnated. Extremely disappointed the next because the other girls couldn't be impregnated and then really happy again because Superwriter changed his mind about impregnating the other girls and then with the last news, disappointment again but at least i will be able to romance, seduce, and impregnate Sasha now and that is the best i can hope for...
I think you don't have to replay just for Sasha route. I'm pretty sure that superwriter will make us choose later. Because if he/she make people replay for a specific route, people gonna complain/protest for sure.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well looks like the Sasha ending is the only ending i will like considering no impregnation on the harem ending. Shit i am gonna have to replay everything and ignore all the girls except Sasha now.

Oh well least there is a new game out that is far more promising and it has been confirmed you can impregnate all the daughters through a long romance and seduction on the harem ending. The development for this this game has been like a roller coaster for my hopes really happy the moment i found out Paris can be impregnated. Extremely disappointed the next because the other girls couldn't be impregnated and then really happy again because Superwriter changed his mind about impregnating the other girls and then with the last news, disappointment again but at least i will be able to romance, seduce, and impregnate Sasha now and that is the best i can hope for...
"There's a game out there that is far more promising" Lol Listen, I understand you loveeee pregnancy, I really do, but that's not the focus of this game.

I'm literally only adding pregnancy as a side thing, just for people who like the kink. I think I have told you before, but if you are playing this game just to see pregnancy it may not be the game for you. This game is about a 'landlord's' relationship with his 'tenants'

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I think you don't have to replay just for Sasha route. I'm pretty sure that superwriter will make us choose later. Because if he/she make people replay for a specific route, people gonna complain/protest for sure.
Well, story wise i would not want the main character to do anything with the other girls because the main character can't have a complete relationship with them on the harem route. I would rather stick with Sasha all the way because it will be more rewarding emotionally for me.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well, story wise i would not want the main character to do anything with the other girls because the main character can't have a complete relationship with them on the harem route. I would rather stick with Sasha all the way because it will be more rewarding emotionally for me.
Every girl can get pregnant, not just Sasha

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
"There's a game out there that is fair more promising" Lol Listen, I understand you loveeee pregnancy, I really do, but that's not the focus of this game.

I'm literally only adding pregnancy as a side thing, just for people who like the kink. I think I have told you before, but if you are playing this game just to see pregnancy it may not be the game for you. This game is about a 'landlord's' relationship with his 'tenants'
And I'm sure that heunderstand that. For most of us pregnancy is a bonus.
Every girl can get pregnant, Not just Sasha
He knew that. He's just Sasha main.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
"There's a game out there that is fair more promising" Lol Listen, I understand you loveeee pregnancy, I really do, but that's not the focus of this game.

Just to be clear i am far more interested in impregnation than pregnancy itself. It's not just the love of impregnation, that drives my search for a good game. Sure it's part of it but romance and seduction are just as important. Without all three together in a story it's meaningless sex for me which is why i don't want to pursue any romance with the other girls considering it is pointless because i wouldn't be able to have a complete relationship with all of them. I really want that complete relationship with them. I understand your reasoning but at the same time it's not full-fulling for me to have a romance and seduction if it doesn't lead to impregnation on the harem route.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I have to disagree, some of the sweetest and most innocent people I've ever met were the raunchiest, filthiest people during sex. Miracle knew what she wanted from the beginning. She was having constant dreams of fucking "him" even when sharing a bed with Sabrina. She knew that he was fucking Paris, may have known about the handjob he received from Sabrina, and decided that she'd waited long enough.

Anyway just wanted to add my 2 cents. If anything I was more surprised that he only fingerbanged Sasha at the end. But that's just me.
That's my point (Miracle versus her sisters) exactly. Yes, we knew from the start that Miracle both the most shy and most perverted girl. Paris has mother issues, Sasha... is something in the middle (I believe dev will open her personality in the future, now she's dark horse). Paris as a first one seems logical due huge mother substitution complex. Following the same logic next one must be Sasha. But suddenly Miracle forgets her place and follows Paris leaving Sasha behind. Following relashionship development in previous chapters she may succumb to her own desires after Sasha, not before her.
And I totally agree, Miracle must be the dirtiest in sex, the first one to overcome all limits when she lost her virginity. Just one thing - it's logical she is the last one who became MC's lover. Her older sisters on one hand and her best friend Sabrina on the other hand will push her towards sex with MC. And she will fall in MC's arms, just after other three, not before Sacha and Sabrina.
Again, it's just logical conclusions based on previos chapters. Chapter 7 broke that logic for reasons dev still silent about.

I think I would be better if Miracle sudden decision to lose her v-card will be in chapter 8, for example. 'Cause the scene is good, in my mind sex with Miracle comes too early in the whole story flow (just like talk with Paris).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That's my point (Miracle versus her sisters) exactly. Yes, we knew from the start that Miracle both the most shy and most perverted girl. Paris has mother issues, Sasha... is something in the middle (I believe dev will open her personality in the future, now she's dark horse). Paris as a first one seems logical due huge mother substitution complex. Following the same logic next one must be Sasha. But suddenly Miracle forgets her place and follows Paris leaving Sasha behind. Following relashionship development in previous chapters she may succumb to her own desires after Sasha, not before her.
And I totally agree, Miracle must be the dirtiest in sex, the first one to overcome all limits when she lost her virginity. Just one thing - it's logical she is the last one who became MC's lover. Her older sisters on one hand and her best friend Sabrina on the other hand will push her towards sex with MC. And she will fall in MC's arms, just after other three, not before Sacha and Sabrina.
Again, it's just logical conclusions based on previos chapters. Chapter 7 broke that logic for reasons dev still silent about.

I think I would be better if Miracle sudden decision to lose her v-card will be in chapter 8, for example. 'Cause the scene is good, in my mind sex with Miracle comes too early in the whole story flow (just like talk with Paris).
I understand what you're trying to say, but you're making up your own rules here. Who says that the order for sex is Paris > Sasha > Sabrina > Miracle?

Paris' sex scene came out of nowhere, but you understood it once she revealed her complex for him. Everything else is random, just like life. You cannot predict how people's relationships will progress. There is no strict order when it comes to storytelling, especially romance.

Sabrina might suddenly confess to the main character that she just wants to be his, how do you predict feelings? I think you are setting yourself up if you are predicting everything that's going to happen in a story.

And isn't that boring anyway? a good story is one that you cannot predict what will happen.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I understand what you're trying to say, but you're making up your own rules here. Who says that the order for sex is Paris > Sasha > Sabrina > Miracle?

Paris' sex scene came out of nowhere, but you understood it once she revealed her complex for him. Everything else is random, just like life. You cannot predict how people's relationships will progress. There is no strict order when it comes to storytelling, especially romance.

Sabrina might suddenly confess to the main character that she just wants to be his, how do you predict feelings? I think you are setting yourself up if you are predicting everything that's going to happen in a story.

And isn't that boring anyway? a good story is one that you cannot predict what will happen.
Hey, since you are here. I hope the animating process and VA are going well. Looking forward to the entire game having both added into it. Are we getting close to the end of the game or do you have a lot more planned? I know you have two more games that you are working on or planning on working on. Just wanted a peek behind the curtain. :)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey, since you are here. I hope the animating process and VA are going well. Looking forward to the entire game having both added into it. Are we getting close to the end of the game or do you have a lot more planned? I know you have two more games that you are working on or planning on working on. Just wanted a peek behind the curtain. :)
Yeah, PP has had 8 updates already, so now we're in the last stages of the game where it will start focusing on the individual girls' stories, so at the very least 4 more updates.

Any game that I ever do I won't be long because I have way too many ideas to get out.

And just literally gave all the voice actors their lines today. the entire game up until this point will be voiced a month from now and the animations will be added about a month from now. Just so many renders to finish -_-

But they're coming!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, PP has had 8 updates already, so now we're in the last stages of the game where it will start focusing on the individual girls' stories, so at the very least 4 more updates.

Any game that I ever do I won't be long because I have way too many ideas to get out.

And just literally gave all the voice actors their lines today. the entire game up until this point will be voiced a month from now and the animations will be added about a month from now. Just so many rangers to finish -_-

But they're coming!
Will you be doing epilogue type endings? You know the "Major Tom was lost in space" updates at the end?

And I look forward to it all. I may not be a fan of HfC but 2/3 isn't bad, right? Maybe once you get further in I will be more interested. I certainly will keep my eye on all your projects, you are a good writer even if I don't like everything.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what's next :)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Shy=last girl is not always the case. Sure it's popular and logical pattern. But all the girls here are ready to lose virginity to MC. All they need is an opportunity and Miracle got it before Sasha. Come to think of it, fingering scene is an opportunity to fuck except something cockblocking happen.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Will you be doing epilogue type endings? You know the "Major Tom was lost in space" updates at the end?

And I look forward to it all. I may not be a fan of HfC but 2/3 isn't bad, right? Maybe once you get further in I will be more interested. I certainly will keep my eye on all your projects, you are a good writer even if I don't like everything.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what's next :)
You'll have to choose what girl you want a future with and you'll see how life is, not just a 2 min epilogue. Like life with Sasha in New York as an actor.

ALSO, MIGHT AS WELL ANNOUNCE THIS TO YOU LOVELY PERVS.

I will be releasing the 1st of my short visual novel collection next Monday for FREE to you all based on my ebooks. Then after that, $10 tier will get 1 every month and $20 tier, 3 every month. It is EXPENSIVE to have all these images drawn, so if you do want me to continue them I need all the support! Otherwise, I CANNOT make them, because I will end up losing money. but I guarantee you guys will love every single story, as Picture Perfect is another ebook I did before turning it into the game. HFC too. Anyway, let me share some preview images with you! -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EAGER BEAVER: 18 y.o. Aaron and 42 y.o. Diane who's a tough lawyer don't exactly see eye-to-eye since the divorce five years ago. He only has to deal with her for the next couple months until summer break ends and he escapes to college, just like his younger sister the year before. However, their relationship changes forever when she catches him peeking at her naked.

2rsad.png 3bj.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next story you'll be getting! (For $10 tier+)

THE WARD: 39 y.o. John just found out 18 y.o Sadie. And before he knows what's happening, she's living with him, though she makes it clear she'd rather be anywhere else. Despite her rebuffs, he tries to get closer to her, and If he succeeds, their relationship may go in a direction neither thought possible.
1 emb.png

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
What's the name of this game?
Radiant, Dammed the developer, already said that all of that will be possible. It also has one of the best introductions of a game I ever played. It's still very early in development though considering the introduction just came out. I don't want to derail this thread so that is all i will type about it. If you want more information please just send me a private message.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I really loved this game. So sad that you had to take the route of starting a new game after getting to CHAPTER 7!!! I will miss this one.
If anyone still needs it, here's a patch for old saves prior to version 7. Just extract the ZIP and copy the files into the game folder of Picture Perfect (overwrite the existing files).

Stuart1001

Mar 26, 2019
Has the dad daughter aspect gone from the game? When I start a new game or continue. the girls refer to the mc as him or he, when it used to say dad.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/05/15: Mod update, Added scene gallery.

Change Log:
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
Download: - F95 -

Reactions: Ghostly
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes