4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

If you guys didn't know, Patreon has been putting a lot of games under review, and another developer got hit recently, so I'm not continuing with the sequals. I know a lot of you will be disappointed, but I'm tired of constantly worrying and stressing if my page is going to get taken down, even though my games are censored.

HOWEVER, the sequals will be moving to Subscribe Star and will only start development if I get enough support over there.

REBOUNDING LIFE & NUMBER ONE ZERO will continue development here like planned. I'll keep an eye on Subscribe Star in the meantime to see how much support the sequels get over there.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING, I have removed all the links from Patreon like SUN BREED, RECONNECTING, etc, but you can get all of those on my Subscribe Star and they're all on Steam & Itch.

The only games that will be on Patreon like I said are REBOUNDING LIFE & NUMBER ONE ZERO.

Sorry about this, guys. I really wish it wasn't like this but I have no choice. I don't want to risk banned on Patreon when I do this full-time and my bills depend on it. Either way, I was excited for the two big games NOZ & RL and I'm very confident you guys will love those either way.

***Note: My subscribe start is still being set up so don't worry if the page looks bare. I'm working to add all their relevant games and they will be there very soon***

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Don't think this was the best way - To split supporters. Should rather create a code to patreons for discord members so they could then get those games from SubStar. With this setup there might not be sequels at all :/ And i imagine many won't risk to sub when the pending releases are dependent on a certain goal - unless payments are paused to said goal is reached

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't think this was the best way - To split supporters. Should rather create a code to patreons for discord members so they could then get those games from SubStar. With this setup there might not be sequels at all :/ And i imagine many won't risk to sub when the pending releases are dependent on a certain goal - unless payments are paused to said goal is reached
They probably won't, because SubscribeStar is limited and many won't join, mainly because of PayPal.

I'd say it's 25% chance they even get made now if they are depending on SS support.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
They probably won't, because SubscribeStar is limited and many won't join, mainly because of PayPal.

I'd say it's 25% chance they even get made now if they are depending on SS support.
That's sad. i understand his worry being potentially/most likely shut down, but arent there any other options for payment? his own website perhaps?

Reactions: notBatman747

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's sad. i understand his worry being potentially/most likely shut down, but arent there any other options for payment? his own website perhaps?
Only CC's/Debit Cards are accepted, and only VISA/Mastercard, the problem is, people don't trust SS.

Reactions: Beast Within

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Only CC's/Debit Cards are accepted, and only VISA/Mastercard, the problem is, people don't trust SS.
I use Discover Card on both Patreon (over 6 years) and SubscribeStar (9 months), and have experienced no problems. Some of the developers I support provide incest and even loli content. My payments have never been interfered with.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I use Discover Card on both Patreon (over 6 years) and SubscribeStar (9 months), and have experienced no problems. Some of the developers I support provide incest and even loli content. My payments have never been interfered with.
Yes, I know SS serve's that content, doesn't change the fact many don't trust it and many most cannot pay on SS, as PayPal has more payment options, also SS made no mention of accepting Discover card when I last looked, as they do not accept AMEX as I have AMEX and it's not accepted but it is everywhere else. They accept my MC/Visa ones fine.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes, I know SS serve's that content, doesn't change the fact many don't trust it and many most cannot pay on SS, as PayPal has more payment options, also SS made no mention of accepting Discover card when I last looked, as they do not accept AMEX as I have AMEX and it's not accepted but it is everywhere else. They accept my MC/Visa ones fine.
Okay, well now we know that SubscribeStar accepts both MC/Visa and Discover Cards. That's a good thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am unclear about your reference to PayPal. What I know from my own sad experience is that they stopped paying for my games with incest content on Patreon, which is why I switched to Discover Card and will never use PayPal again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okay, well now we know that SubscribeStar accepts both MC/Visa and Discover Cards. That's a good thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am unclear about your reference to PayPal. What I know from my own sad experience is that they stopped paying for my games with incest content on Patreon, which is why I switched to Discover Card and will never use PayPal again.
Yeah, I got a gigantic list on SS (not currently, but it's 30-40 deep), it's just from what I've seen on Patreon and here on F95 about people having bad experiences and not wanting to use it, or weird transactions showing up on their cards after they used SS.

PayPal for instance lets you use Google Pay balance to pay with, prepaid cards, and Patreon lets you use prepaid and virtual cards as well.

Reactions: Walter Victor

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This is a quick preview of all 8 love interests in NOZ. From right to left is Ember, Instructor Hawthorne, Dakota, Elvy, Phoenix, Kalisto, Lauren, Danielle.

Who's catching your eye so far?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT: You are the only person in a family of world-renowned Champions (basically government superheros) and you have until the end of the year to get your powers in the Champion program (almost like a superhero academy) or be kicked out. On top of all that, there is a superpowered terrorist group that you may have a connection to.

Screenshot_20240315_025526_Brave.png

VOTE

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That seems to depend on the country you live. My MC card was not accepted - as all the cards I've tried for SS. Can't support a dev there.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes