4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello, guys. In the harem ending, I'm getting a "You missed a scene because you DO NOT have enough points" message right at the end of the airsoft match. Any idea of how can I get that scene? I already edited U1 - 2.rpy to change the default points with the girls from 0 to 10 prior to starting the game, so I honestly was not expecting this issue. Thanks.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hello, guys. In the harem ending, I'm getting a "You missed a scene because you DO NOT have enough points" message right at the end of the airsoft match. Any idea of how can I get that scene? I already edited U1 - 2.rpy to change the default points with the girls from 0 to 10 prior to starting the game, so I honestly was not expecting this issue. Thanks.
Could try using the Universal Ren'Py Mod it will give a popup if it detect paths even hidden ones. So when you see a path is marked as false just look at what would make it true, roll back make the change and continue with path being true

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi. I checked in my Mod, you must have at least 10 harem points ("hpts", max. are 11 points) to get that scene.
That was the problem precisely. I had edited U1 - 2.rpy to put '10' as the default points for each girl individually, but had not done the same with the rest of the default points, which were still set at the default value: '0'. After setting every single one of them to '10' instead of the default '0', including the line that goes as 'default hpts = (numeric value here)', which I guess refers to harem points, I have been able to get the scene I was missing.

Thank you again, guys.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Game feels a bit off atm.
A lot of third person writing that makes it feel more like reading a book then playing a game.
The fill in relation also doesn't really work well (for me at least) I would prefere a propper patch any day.
View attachment 361940
If that stuff gets changed it could be good.
I know this reply is 3 years late but, well, it's an AVN, not a game, so it's supposed to feel like reading a book.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
XD this is the sequel to a newer vn they are making, Reconnect. they should update it as the characteer names are different but its made by the same person and the part of the chapter 8 has the first few lines word for word for parts of that vn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
XD this is the sequel to a newer vn they are making, Reconnect. they should update it as the characteer names are different but its made by the same person and the part of the chapter 8 has the first few lines word for word for parts of that vn
Paris is Paris in both of them.

Only name that changes is the MC and that's because you name him in this.

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
I mean i was just saying add it to the main page, it needs to have the 'prequel/sequel' added into the main post or even put it as a side story. that way people can play both

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean i was just saying add it to the main page, it needs to have the 'prequel/sequel' added into the main post or even put it as a side story. that way people can play both
It's not a prequel or a sequel, it has crossover characters but so does Secret Summer. They aren't related story wise.

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
It's not a prequel or a sequel, it has crossover characters but so does Secret Summer. They aren't related story wise.
so if you read chapter 8's story it states that the woman was the girl in the other story different name but same person, while yes some did crossover they have the exact story of reconnecting as a 'true story' from the famous persons past. so it does have the possibility of being a side story/prequel

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
so if you read chapter 8's story it states that the woman was the girl in the other story different name but same person, while yes some did crossover they have the exact story of reconnecting as a 'true story' from the famous persons past. so it does have the possibility of being a side story/prequel
Dude, it's a crossover. Superwriter likes to do that, he had almost a whole chapter in Secret Summer with most of the girls from this game here, also if I remember right some from that game in Picture Perfect, too. But that doesn't make it a prequel/sequel/whatever.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Characters from other stories appear in different ones. The girls from this have also been in Secret Summer.

The stories from Secret Summer and Reconnect are not carries on from this, it's a shared world so to speak. Some of the characters know each other but the stories are no direct follow ons, they are their own thing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Consider it a spin-off, where characters in one story are given a featured role in another one. The time-frame is the same, so it is neither a prequel nor a sequel, just a different perspective.

Reactions: User1230

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I feel unsatisfied with the "ending". The characters and story in my opinion hasn't been fully fleshed out and I wanted there to be more...

Story and dialogue is beautifully written. Started strong and continued strong until the abrupt end. But it feels like I just watched a short 30 min movie instead of the regular ~2 hour movie.

At the end of the game it said something about possible sequel. Anyone have any news regarding that or has the Dev moved on?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the end of the game it said something about possible sequel. Anyone have any news regarding that or has the Dev moved on?
Dev moved on ages ago.

We're nearly at the end of Secret Summer and a few updates into Reconnected.

Pretty sure Follow the Leader is either nearly done or already done and his vampire story is due for a reboot.

The girls from this have been in Secret Summer and Reconnected and a couple of the characters from Secret Summer were in this.

As for a sequel, nothing in the works as of right now but who knows what the future holds.

• Sad
Reactions: White Lamp

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I feel unsatisfied with the "ending". The characters and story in my opinion hasn't been fully fleshed out and I wanted there to be more...

Story and dialogue is beautifully written. Started strong and continued strong until the abrupt end. But it feels like I just watched a short 30 min movie instead of the regular ~2 hour movie.

Unfortunately game endings isn't the strongest skill from Superwriter. Same happend to Secret Summer, was maybe even more rushed then here (at least he made a small epilogue there after he got quite some feedback because of that).

There is a small chance for a second part of Picture Perfect. But I actuall would not count on that very soon since he's planning on starting a bigger new game after finishing the ongoing ones.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
TBH, with the game's name and the MC being a photographer I expected to see the the "tenants" doing some modeling for him.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes