4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TBH, with the game's name and the MC being a photographer I expected to see the the "tenants" doing some modeling for him.
Perhaps, although that seems obvious and so would feel hackneyed: yet another VN with a "photo session" to further intimacy artificially. I don't like seeing the same stuff rehashed and actually am happy SuperWriter didn't just take the obvious path. I expected to see it somewhere in the VN and personally am happy it wasn't included.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Perhaps, although that seems obvious and so would feel hackneyed: yet another VN with a "photo session" to further intimacy artificially. I don't like seeing the same stuff rehashed and actually am happy SuperWriter didn't just take the obvious path. I expected to see it somewhere in the VN and personally am happy it wasn't included.
I haven't played since SW did some 'tweaking' of the younger girls. But, you just answered my question. I had hoped there would've been a family portait set done by him for the end game. Guess I'm shit outta luck for that.

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
Consider it a spin-off, where characters in one story are given a featured role in another one. The time-frame is the same, so it is neither a prequel nor a sequel, just a different perspective.
i may be wrong but isnt that loosely put what a side story is? since i know that its not really exactly a prequel/sequel but could suit it, but it does have a possibility of being side story/spin off of multiple games turning into an integrated universe which all are side attachments, and even then my WHOLE POINT was add the others which are related as tags somehow so people who only know about 1 of them will easily be able to find the other. that was my point not to get into an argument XD

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
too bad the mother don't come to see them in the Harem ending, this could be her redemption and a happy ending for her too x.x

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
which mod do i need to download? are they all good?
It's a matter of what you want. If only a walkthrough, all of them should be ok, maybe best the one from JokerLeader. If more functions like a gallery, then the ones from OscarSix or Koga3. I used the one from Koga3 and liked it.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys I've only recently discovered this AVN after playing Secret Summer and I have a question.
I played through with the mod so I made all the right choices during the game for the MC to get with all the girls and they acknowledge each other and it feels like typical enjoyable harem scenario.
I then get to the part where the general story is over and you have the girls routes and the harem route.
About the girls routes are they happening concurrently or do they play out like you had only pursued that one girl in the story?
And if they are all canon do they need to be played before the harem route?
This game's setup somewhat befuddles me because I played Miracle's route and it was just her.
It's like all the stuff from the main story and the relationships and decisions made there didn't matter.
Most games block off routes that don't reflect the choices made during the game so I was hoping for some clarification.
Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys I've only recently discovered this AVN after playing Secret Summer and I have a question.
I played through with the mod so I made all the right choices during the game for the MC to get with all the girls and they acknowledge each other and it feels like typical enjoyable harem scenario.
I then get to the part where the general story is over and you have the girls routes and the harem route.
About the girls routes are they happening concurrently or do they play out like you had only pursued that one girl in the story?
And if they are all canon do they need to be played before the harem route?
This game's setup somewhat befuddles me because I played Miracle's route and it was just her.
It's like all the stuff from the main story and the relationships and decisions made there didn't matter.
Most games block off routes that don't reflect the choices made during the game so I was hoping for some clarification.
Thanks.
I never finish this because the harem route there is no pregnancy.
To oldest daughter is the only one that got pregnant but only on her single route.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I apologize for this if it's already answered. I did do a search for "sequel," but I didn't find any definitive postings. Is there a sequel or spin off to picture perfect? If so, what is/are the name(s)? Thanks for your patience.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I apologize for this if it's already answered. I did do a search for "sequel," but I didn't find any definitive postings. Is there a sequel or spin off to picture perfect? If so, what is/are the name(s)? Thanks for your patience.
The answer lies in one of the other games. https://f95zone.to/threads/secret-summer-v1-0-epilogue-superwriter.35119/post-12841234 and https://f95zone.to/threads/secret-summer-v1-0-epilogue-superwriter.35119/post-12853453
I've decided to officially announce that I will be starting the Picture Perfect & Secret Summer sequels once Follow the Leader & Sun Breed are completed in a month or two.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes