4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
I'm currently doing the harem ending and it talks about a 3some with Miracle and Sabrina on some beach trip. I never got this scene. Did I miss something?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm currently doing the harem ending and it talks about a 3some with Miracle and Sabrina on some beach trip. I never got this scene. Did I miss something?
That's a little glitch in the harem ending. This 3some scene actually happens (I think) in the Sabrina ending.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why are the game files named as PP-0.14 when the game is v1.0? Is that correct?
Yes, the game is completed (thus the label at the top of the game thread). "v1.0" doesn't mean a game has had either 9 or 99 previous iterations. Versioning is only a means of tracking progress in a game in the sense that one version follows the version before that, which has a lower number — and even then it's not always true. This game is finished, regardless of the numerical value you see on any files.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this game has an incest tag but why is there no incest patch?
It's been a really long time now since I played early game, and I've uninstalled it because I completed it. But I thought you could define relationships yourself in the game. If that's true and I'm remembering correctly, then a patch wouldn't be needed, since you wouldn't have to change / replace text. It just would be whatever you defined.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
About the characters relationship. What do I replace tenant and landlord with? brother or father?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I believe big guy
After playing it for a while I think daddy fits the narrative better :p . Also. Is it worth playing solo route or should I just go for harem route? I mean I plan to do both but only if there is a extra content with the girl you choose in solo. If it just the same as harem path minus the sex scene with other girl then I don't think its worth doing the solo route. And while we're at it. Can you remain chaste and alone for the entire game?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
After playing it for a while I think daddy fits the narrative better :p . Also. Is it worth playing solo route or should I just go for harem route? I mean I plan to do both but only if there is a extra content with the girl you choose in solo. If it just the same as harem path minus the sex scene with other girl then I don't think its worth doing the solo route. And while we're at it. Can you remain chaste and alone for the entire game?
I meant big guy is like the default while Dad/daddy, is what's really supposed to be. Also, all the girls have solo endings so if you'll want to see those you'll have to play all/multiple times. I don't remember fully, but maybe the walkthrough mod gives you enough so that you'll be able to see all the endings and the harem one

Reactions: NukaCola

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I meant big guy is like the default while Dad/daddy, is what's really supposed to be. Also, all the girls have solo endings so if you'll want to see those you'll have to play all/multiple times. I don't remember fully, but maybe the walkthrough mod gives you enough so that you'll be able to see all the endings and the harem one
It does. Personally I played all the endings cause I enjoyed the game so much.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks. I'm gonna do both then. As for solo route I will only be doing Sasha. Sorry to anyone who likes other character. I like all of them too but not enough to do a solo route. All the choices is pretty straightforward so I don't think I need a walkthrough.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes