4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Glad you enjoyed. I'm definitely still thinking about a sequel, so we will see.

And please think about leaving a rating since you enjoyed the game! It only helps. Thank you
Would have enjoyed it a lot more if there was more pregnancy in it.
Real world incest pregnancy is one thing but VN incest pregnancy is just make believe and a lot hotter.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Look at the tags at the top of the thread page as those are the tags that are in the game.
Can you say for certain that every single tag mentioned is in the game, and there is absolutely nothing else in the game that was not mentioned in the tags? There are plenty of games on this site that are not tagged perfectly. It's just way too common.

Reactions: Toutafay

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
FookU2

This games was completed on 2021-05-30 so I'm pretty sure all tags for it have been added to the top tags by now as someone would of said this ones missing or that ones missing.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
FookU2

This games was completed on 2021-05-30 so I'm pretty sure all tags for it have been added to the top tags by now as someone would of said this ones missing or that ones missing.
You would think so, but I've seen plenty of games on here that show otherwise. lol
With 222 pages of comments, this game is more likely to be correct, I guess. Still...the point is, I'm sure that when someone asks if it has anal, it's because they don't trust the tags and not because they don't know the tags exist. But, then I like to give benefit of doubt.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You would think so, but I've seen plenty of games on here that show otherwise. lol
With 222 pages of comments, this game is more likely to be correct, I guess. Still...the point is, I'm sure that when someone asks if it has anal, it's because they don't trust the tags and not because they don't know the tags exist. But, then I like to give benefit of doubt.
I can't think of anything that was missed; the tags look correct to me. Of course, SuperWriter could say for certain, since it's his game. But if you're hinting at more extreme or controversial tags, I can tell you for sure there is not any:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There also isn't any of this content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
There is one anal scene, and the tag actually wasn't there, so I just added it! Sorry about that, I thought it was already there lol

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
There is one anal scene, and the tag actually wasn't there, so I just added it! Sorry about that, I thought it was already there lol
I've played the game a few times, but I play way too many of these... Remind me what the anal scene was and with whom?

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes