4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
i minute gameplay? i saved from last update where im banging miracle in hotel.this update woke up in hotel with miracle end of story?

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
The author is making 3 games simultaneously (at least) so I guess I'll have to wait for a long while for the next update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Ha, ha. I got all the girls to call me Master as a nickname.
Now the game is really funny.
I'm starting to think I should have put My Master instead cause it's starting to sound awkward in some lines.
So using the 2 words instead would fix that.
But are we still stuck on Chapter 8 for the 2nd time or 2nd update?
I heard September. My God, that's a long way off.

Last edited:

James Shannon

Sep 17, 2018
This is an outstanding story of a single father with three adult daughter. The fathers struggling financial situation, his daughters fondness of him as a single parent. Then the realization that his daughters have fallen in love with him because of his steadfastness as an honest parent and of his eventual honesty with them of his problems. I fell in love with the oldest daughter as she wound up being the anchor he needed to continue on. The middle daughter he helped through her trials, and the youngest over her shyness. I wish this story could go on for a long time but all stories must end, just wish this one goes on longer. Can't wait for the next installment.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is an outstanding story of a single father with three adult daughter. The fathers struggling financial situation, his daughters fondness of him as a single parent. Then the realization that his daughters have fallen in love with him because of his steadfastness as an honest parent and of his eventual honesty with them of his problems. I fell in love with the oldest daughter as she wound up being the anchor he needed to continue on. The middle daughter he helped through her trials, and the youngest over her shyness. I wish this story could go on for a long time but all stories must end, just wish this one goes on longer. Can't wait for the next installment.
Appreciate all the support and so happy you're enjoying the game! could I ask you to leave and honest review on both games whenever you have time? Just helps the games grow and spread awareness =]

Reactions: Ghostly

dabird851

Jan 21, 2020
I have to say that I really am enjoying this game. I didnt care for some of the characters in the game at first, but I realized they are different from all the other games i have played. This game has a story that kind of traps you wanting to read more. Its entertaining with humor and romance. Its one of my favorites.

Chuckmain18

Feb 29, 2020
Picture Perfect has blown my expectations out of the water. The dedication that has been done to go through to add voice acting while still working on an update really shows their desire to make sure they have a great game for people to enjoy. I can't wait to see what the future updates hold for us.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Still stuck? The game got an update like 2 weeks ago lol
Yeah of the same chapter?
Nothing new after that.
If you're talking about the new stuff in between then yeah that's new.
But that's just a new arrangement of the outcome that people will have to see if they start a new game to see it.
And I don't recommend starting a new game without the Mod.
You won't see the new content without it.
You need certain points to access those new scenes or a better walkthrough that mentions that.
I don't see any points or stats like other games so the Mod is a must.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yeah of the same chapter?
Nothing new after that.
If you're talking about the new stuff in between then yeah that's new.
But that's just a new arrangement of the outcome that people will have to see if they start a new game to see it.
And I don't recommend starting a new game without the Mod.
You won't see the new content without it.
You need certain points to access those new scenes or a better walkthrough that mentions that.
I don't see any points or stats like other games so the Mod is a must.
I have no idea what you are talking about. The game got a new chapter two weeks ago

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes