4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
out of curiosity are we waiting for a hero to post it or is an update coming shortly not trying to rush just wondering since i havent checked this out yet, and if its got an update incoming soon id rather wait then download twice in a short time. guess another part of my question would be if it has been delayed or i miss read the earlier post , how much playtime is there currently ?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
out of curiosity are we waiting for a hero to post it or is an update coming shortly not trying to rush just wondering since i havent checked this out yet, and if its got an update incoming soon id rather wait then download twice in a short time. guess another part of my question would be if it has been delayed or i miss read the earlier post , how much playtime is there currently ?
Perhaps this should answer a few of those questions

Picture Perfect Revamp Done!
So, guys, at long last I have finished the revamp. Yayyy!

It took 2 months and 9 days of EVERY DAY hard work, but I just did not feel right leaving you guys hanging.

Now, I just have to do some post work and beta testing over the next few days before releasing 0.9.

And then I'll take a couple days off to recharge before I work on the brand new update .10 that will only take 7 days to complete because I have already written the script.

AND, we are finally back to two week releases.

Talk soon!

Reactions: kajidiablo

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Dear dev please I need to know what you changed on Paris in this shot since shes my favorite character and Ive been racking my brain to try to pin point what exactly I find off with the normal model of her? (shes better here is why I need to know).
View attachment 893385
It's hard to know if you can't get in there and play around with the model. What is it is her eyes a little to big, is it the way her hair encircles her face or is her chin a little to long or is it a little off center? Now don't get me wrong i am not complaining about the model and I am not trying to force you to change it but I've been analyzing her face way to much (For some reason) through the game and my brain won't let me stop till I pin point what my eyes find off here.
It's exactly the same model, I'm really not sure what you're talking about. She looks the same except she's wearing makeup at the dinner date

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Dear dev please I need to know what you changed on Paris in this shot since shes my favorite character and Ive been racking my brain to try to pin point what exactly I find off with the normal model of her? (shes better here is why I need to know).
View attachment 893385
It's hard to know if you can't get in there and play around with the model. What is it is her eyes a little to big, is it the way her hair encircles her face or is her chin a little to long or is it a little off center? Now don't get me wrong i am not complaining about the model and I am not trying to force you to change it but I've been analyzing her face way to much (For some reason) through the game and my brain won't let me stop till I pin point what my eyes find off here.
The only things that I see different are the expression, the suit and possibly that in one image she wears lipstick and earrings and in the other she doesn't.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Sorry about that It was mostly just harmless ranting. :whistle:

See the thing is I am enjoying the revamp except for just little things here and there.

With Paris being my favorite character made me look at her the most out of all the characters.

But there is just something a little off with Paris's normal look (at-least for me) Which i guess is triggering my ocd. :LOL:
Idk what to tell you, there is nothing different about her lol

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey, guys. I have a question for you all here on f95.

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Please give me your honest feedback!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Personally I usually don't play kinetic novels. Most the times only if the story sounds really fun and not very serious.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I am not a fan of kinetic novels UNLESS< the story is exceptional...not really, really good, but it would have to be obscenely good and the artwork would have to be utterly beyond reproach.

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017

Hey SW. Love your VN's as well as your kindle novels (I have a few). From what I've read and seen so far I would be very pleased see you do a kinetic novel. I feel that it would free you to explore the stories and character interactions in a more fluid and integrated way similar to your books.

I would especially like to see a kinetic novel which goes beyond shorter stories which end just as it is about to get "very interesting...". This, to me, is one of the harder things to pull off in a VN-with-choices, as the web of interactions between characters has to be teased apart into "paths" and limits the story telling to a degree (as well as exponentially increasing the workload).
So yes I'd definitely read a Kinetic VN from you.

On another note, I have PP in as a kindle book. Would you consider creating a longer version of PP in kindle book form based on the changes in the VN?.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020

Just so long as the super strength chicks don't flex, or bear down, their Kegel muscles and crush, or worse, pinch off his dick, I'll play either.

Your vision, your choice. In for a penny, in for a pound...

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Honestly, love your work, so about anything you give to us, I'll play it (except if NTR, of course)
I'm with Repuci, I'll play pretty much anything as long as there's no NTR or Rape, and you've done a great job with PP so far so I'd be a fool not to at least give it a go lol. (y)

Sngo

May 9, 2020

I really like your game and play pretty much everything that don't have ntr but kinetic novel and grinding/repetitive sand box isn't my thing.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

If the story is good, I don't see any problem with no choices!! The story is all that matters to me. I would take an amazing kinetic novel over any choice based mediocre story.

Hope the best for it!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

I have no problem with a kinetic novel as long as the story being told (with renders obviously) draws you in like you are part of what is unfolding.
I do still read actual books from time to time. ;)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I would absolutely play it, based solely upon the content of this VN and your other one.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
As for most answers so far, the same applies to me: If the story is good, that is not a problem for me. On the contrary, too many choices in a game often distract from telling the story.

For me, the "Superhero" story probably won't be that interesting, but that's my personal taste and has nothing to do with your game. But of course I will try it anyway, and who knows, maybe I will like it after all.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

OF course I am all in bro
Your stories are great!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes