4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just so long as the super strength chicks don't flex, or bear down, their Kegel muscles and crush, or worse, pinch off his dick, I'll play either.

Your vision, your choice. In for a penny, in for a pound...
Amusing vision though... way to take out bad guys of course lol

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Honestly, love your work, so about anything you give to us, I'll play it (except if NTR, of course)
I am not a fan of kinetic novels UNLESS< the story is exceptional...not really, really good, but it would have to be obscenely good and the artwork would have to be utterly beyond reproach.
Lol so you basically need a masterpiece in order to play. I'll certainly try my best

Hey SW. Love your VN's as well as your kindle novels (I have a few). From what I've read and seen so far I would be very pleased see you do a kinetic novel. I feel that it would free you to explore the stories and character interactions in a more fluid and integrated way similar to your books.

I would especially like to see a kinetic novel which goes beyond shorter stories which end just as it is about to get "very interesting...". This, to me, is one of the harder things to pull off in a VN-with-choices, as the web of interactions between characters has to be teased apart into "paths" and limits the story telling to a degree (as well as exponentially increasing the workload).
So yes I'd definitely read a Kinetic VN from you.

On another note, I have PP in as a kindle book. Would you consider creating a longer version of PP in kindle book form based on the changes in the VN?.
I really appreciate you supporting me in all of these ways! But I don't really think making an alternative version of the game is really productive. Once you tell a story, you should leave it alone and move on, you know? And it would be pretty boring telling the same kind of story.

Just so long as the super strength chicks don't flex, or bear down, their Kegel muscles and crush, or worse, pinch off his dick, I'll play either.

Your vision, your choice. In for a penny, in for a pound...
LOL I promise your junk will be safe. Thank you!

I'm with Repuci, I'll play pretty much anything as long as there's no NTR or Rape, and you've done a great job with PP so far so I'd be a fool not to at least give it a go lol. (y)
If the story is good, I don't see any problem with no choices!! The story is all that matters to me. I would take an amazing kinetic novel over any choice based mediocre story.

Hope the best for it!
I have no problem with a kinetic novel as long as the story being told (with renders obviously) draws you in like you are part of what is unfolding.
I do still read actual books from time to time. ;)
I would absolutely play it, based solely upon the content of this VN and your other one.
As for most answers so far, the same applies to me: If the story is good, that is not a problem for me. On the contrary, too many choices in a game often distract from telling the story.

For me, the "Superhero" story probably won't be that interesting, but that's my personal taste and has nothing to do with your game. But of course I will try it anyway, and who knows, maybe I will like it after all.
Thank you for all the feedback, guys! And to koga. I PROMISE this is not going to be your average superhero story.

Can't wait to show you guys my real writing skills

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hey, guys. I have a question for you all here on f95.

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Please give me your honest feedback!
You had me at harem although i wouldn't mind being able to define the "relationship" of some of the characters to the mc

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

I'd play it...if it's a good story. :cool:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Hmm .. I didn't expect that you were preparing the next game when PP and SS are not done yet. :D
I sometimes play kinetic novel games. But the plot must interest me.
Well but kinetic novel or not, it's worth playing a game from you, because you're always doing a good job.
Go for it. :)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

If it's good I would play it regardless.
If the characters look iffy like this game. I get reluctant.
You can always have choices you just need to write more or let the players exclude certain characters as love interests, if I have to sit through sex scenes with ugly as grannies that's a major bonerkill. Maybe add a skip function to sex scenes if you don't want choices. Giving the player some control is always a good thing.

Reactions: blastwave2k

ding000

Dec 6, 2016

Personally i probably won't. For me a game has interaction, no interaction means it isn't a game it's more of a comic trough a different medium. With that said, you do you, if you have an interesting story to tell i'm sure there are plenty that are willing to see it.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Picture Perfect [0.9] [SuperWriter] - Compressed

Original Size: 1.05 GB

Compressed PC Size: 240.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 223.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

Luder23

Feb 22, 2019

All for it..... you have been telling an amazing story so far and i think an nice story with animation goes great to help with immersing us into the story!

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I gotta say, this revamp really helps. Miracle is still the derpiest looking character, but she looks a lot better now than before.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes