4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Yeah very tough, so I'll go to bed at 4-5am instead of 2, totally worth it!

I'll be honest, there's only 1 thing that bugs me about PP now, Sabrina....Is that how people around the world think all us English speak?...I'm 31 never in my life have I heard a single English person say the word "Myriad" or "Shan't":ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah very tough, so I'll go to bed at 4-5am instead of 2, totally worth it!

I'll be honest, there's only 1 thing that bugs me about PP now, Sabrina....Is that how people around the world think all us English speak?...I'm 31 never in my life have I heard a single English person say the word "Myriad" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
isn't that like saying alot of ? or a bunch of ?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
isn't that like saying alot of ? or a bunch of ?
myriad
/ˈmɪrɪəd,ˈmɪrɪad/

noun
noun: myriad; plural noun: myriads

a countless or extremely great number of people or things.

never used the word before, maybe I need some Upper Class friends :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
myriad
/ˈmɪrɪəd,ˈmɪrɪad/

noun
noun: myriad; plural noun: myriads

a countless or extremely great number of people or things.

never used the word before, maybe I need some Upper Class friends :ROFLMAO:
isn't that kinda what i said tho ?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Picture Perfect [0.9] Walkthrough Mod Update
(Place holder until OscarSix update is mod)

Download: MEGA -

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey, guys. I have a question for you all here on f95.

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Please give me your honest feedback!
I usually play the visual novels with a walkthrough anyways, because what I'm concerned about is the story. A kinetic novel wouldn't bother me at all. It all comes down to the content, and your games have shown that you make the kind of content that I like.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

i personally do not enjoy kinetic novels because i enjoy choices

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018

I like choices, not gonna lie. But story is king so if the story is good enough, I'm in.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018

As long as story is good I mean real good kinetic novel is the way to go . personally I think choices are a hurdle for story driven game anyways.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

First, when you say "Harem" do you mean harem as in Male MC with multiple girlfriends/lovers who all agree to sharing MC like a polygamous/polyamorous romance? A True Harem? If yes, then I'd be interesting in checking out the kinetic visual novel.
Or do you mean harem (as i call them, false harems) as in there's a obvious single female lead who takes all the screen-time and the other girls are just there in the background and at the end of the story the MC choose one girl. Then, no.

Second, will the MC be portrayed as a competent and assertive person and powerful (to at least hold his own) from the start of the story? Also maybe a backstory, something good going for himself or some type of reputation about himself (Examples: war hero, sole survivor of disastrous event, chosen one, exile, falsely accused)? Or will he be a clean slate MC with no personality, average guy living a mundane life that's suddenly changed with superpowers, toward into a new world? For appearance, will the MC look somewhat physically imposing or look like the generic preteen/douchebag frat boy MC you always see around F95zone?

So like i said, if this is a true harem i don't mind a kinetic novel and would play it. I'd try to deal with the MC portrayal. I always prefer Visual Novels that were story-driven with a linear plot narrative with a few choices for variations in scenes (Example, doing vanilla sex only VS. a mixture of vanilla & kinky sex). And if there's a large cast, maybe have a few optional characters. Visual novel games examples I'd use are: "WVM", "Sisterly Lust", "Reluctant Archon".

I hate sandbox/free-roaming/open world grind-fest elements in my visual novels as i always feel that it takes away time in the development of the characters and story itself. It adds nothing to the story, it only gives the false illusion of the game's content being bigger than it actually is. I feel the same way about branching plot narrative visual novels. After the first few updates they become so convoluted and confusing, you don't know what story you're following. You get tired of always save-scumming to get the right outcome. I'm like just make it a linear plot visual novel with certain scenes and characters are optional, making your story long like a movie. If you play every scene interacting with every girl than the visual novel will be longer or if you're picky about girls then the visual novel will be shorter.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Already doing two choice-based games. These science fiction and fantasy games that have a lot deeper story like alien invasion or monster Hunter require me to tell the story I have and not deviate from that so that's why
I am cool with a Kinetic Novel every now and then. I do like the idea of just sitting back and letting someone else make all the decision for once lol. Only thing I would ask in that I would ask would be making sure all the planned fetishes are laid out ahead of time. There are some that would pretty much no-go for me if they are unavoidable and it would be aggravating if we enjoying the game and then are all of a sudden hit with some we really don't like. I am of course no saying don't include them if you want and many folks have different kinks and they should not be ignored either.

odtoy67

Jan 12, 2018

I will give it a try for sure, I love the on line books i buy. is this going to be one of them?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
First, when you say "Harem" do you mean harem as in Male MC with multiple girlfriends/lovers who all agree to sharing MC like a polygamous/polyamorous romance? A True Harem? If yes, then I'd be interesting in checking out the kinetic visual novel.
Or do you mean harem (as i call them, false harems) as in there's a obvious single female lead who takes all the screen-time and the other girls are just there in the background and at the end of the story the MC choose one girl. Then, no.

Second, will the MC be portrayed as a competent and assertive person and powerful (to at least hold his own) from the start of the story? Also maybe a backstory, something good going for himself or some type of reputation about himself (Examples: war hero, sole survivor of disastrous event, chosen one, exile, falsely accused)? Or will he be a clean slate MC with no personality, average guy living a mundane life that's suddenly changed with superpowers, toward into a new world? For appearance, will the MC look somewhat physically imposing or look like the generic preteen/douchebag frat boy MC you always see around F95zone?

So like i said, if this is a true harem i don't mind a kinetic novel and would play it. I'd try to deal with the MC portrayal. I always prefer Visual Novels that were story-driven with a linear plot narrative with a few choices for variations in scenes (Example, doing vanilla sex only VS. a mixture of vanilla & kinky sex). And if there's a large cast, maybe have a few optional characters. Visual novel games examples I'd use are: "WVM", "Sisterly Lust", "Reluctant Archon".

I hate sandbox/free-roaming/open world grind-fest elements in my visual novels as i always feel that it takes away time in the development of the characters and story itself. It adds nothing to the story, it only gives the false illusion of the game's content being bigger than it actually is. I feel the same way about branching plot narrative visual novels. After the first few updates they become so convoluted and confusing, you don't know what story you're following. You get tired of always save-scumming to get the right outcome. I'm like just make it a linear plot visual novel with certain scenes and characters are optional, making your story long like a movie. If you play every scene interacting with every girl than the visual novel will be longer or if you're picky about girls then the visual novel will be shorter.
1) The harem will be polyamorous, so all of the girls know about each other and actively participate in the relationship, having threesomes/foursomes, etc.

2) One thing I absolutely hate in a story is a week or bit of meal that is not capable, so you will never see that in any of the games I do. Of course the guys won't be perfect, but you've played my games. Are my MC's weak? I promise you will not be disappointed with the MC for the kinetic novel

I am cool with a Kinetic Novel every now and then. I do like the idea of just sitting back and letting someone else make all the decision for once lol. Only thing I would ask in that I would ask would be making sure all the planned fetishes are laid out ahead of time. There are some that would pretty much no-go for me if they are unavoidable and it would be aggravating if we enjoying the game and then are all of a sudden hit with some we really don't like. I am of course no saying don't include them if you want and many folks have different kinks and they should not be ignored either.
How you see all my games are pretty much always how they will be kink wise. I'm more worried about telling an engrossing story with women that you care about... And then banging them xD
My games will never have 'fetishes' besides the norm like maybe anal or pregnancy

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes