4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I will give it a try for sure, I love the on line books i buy. is this going to be one of them?
Nope, the kinetic novels will always be science fiction and fantasy. The only reason they are kinetic in the first place is because the story is so complex and giving choices would really change it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nice the game updated. I'm looking forward to seeing how the revamped looks in the the last bit of the old content while we move into uncharted territory(newer content).

Like i said last update i love the new looks, for the most part, so I'm thrilled to dive back in.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Nice the game updated. I'm looking forward to seeing how the revamped looks in the the last bit of the old content while we move into uncharted territory(newer content).

Like i said last update i love the new looks, for the most part, so I'm thrilled to dive back in.
Gonna take the weekend off, but new update will be out in about 10 days from now! Glad you're enjoying the revamp =]

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Exempt.

Dec 2, 2019
Hey, guys. I have a question for you all here on f95.

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Please give me your honest feedback!
I'd definitely play it. Good Story, Good Characters, Good Scenes... I like the harem genre so that I don't have to pick and exclude options, so not having to make the choices is fine. Hell even when there are choices I'd rather play with a walk-through mod.

Keep up the good work SW.

Nov 10, 2019
I am a huge Deluca fan (see my avatar) so yes I would play/read your VN. Now that said, my primary mission when coming here is to drain my balls without much regard to story. So there are a few games I download here I skip through cuz I like their renders better than the story. Then there is stuff like the Deluca Family where the sex is minimal but the characters are lovable.

Also I do like games that allow me, if I am the MC, to skip relationships I am not interested in but I also always get the walkthroughs so I can make the best choices.

City of Broken Dreamers I wish didn't have any choices and just focused on the story and renders. While I am not into voluptuous women, all of the scenes are worth seeing.

Harem Hotel, lots of choices and some sandboxing but there is so much naughty content I find it worth it.

Now some games implement pre-choices. Do you not like certain content such as NTR? Check a box and those scenes are "removed" from the story. That is a nice feature even for a kinetic novel.

That's my 2 cents ;)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey, guys. I have a question for you all here on f95.

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Please give me your honest feedback!
it's fine as long as you don't force a slutty LI to us. Side characters can be as slutty as possible since they are there to just fuck but the people with whom there are gonna be feelings involved please don't make they slutty. Just a few days ago i was playing a game where after a long gameplay i came to know that one of the LIs did DP in her past. that killed the mood for me. :ROFLMAO:

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Is there an art asset thread for this game? Can't seem to find anything. Game seems popular enough, figured there'd be a fanart thread at least...

grohotor

May 15, 2020
the only thing i truly detest is badly done (most of them) "sandbox". i do NOT want to spend more time looking for scenes, or trying to figure how to trigger what on what days or at what times, than time spent watching the scenes. no thank you.
Sandbox games are easier to write because you don't have to write the transitions between scenes and you don't have to care about the pacing. the downside are there the story lacks any pacing and as you say you waste time on shit like walking through doors and shit looking for scenes.

if its a sandbox its a no for me

Exempt.

Dec 2, 2019
I find it frustrating when I play a game with really great renders/characters but then they make you pick one of a few choices after having shown a bunch other other great potential LI's.

I just finished playing through Retrieving the Past which is basically a kinetic novel and was frustrated that you had to pick one of the 3 options (one of them had two forks (sharing/solo)) but it basically made it feel like you were letting down the other two LI's. Plus that doesn't even include all of the other great characters, which you don't even get to end up with or see a little epilogue with.

It was an interesting story but left me feeling frustrated.

SW - I'm looking forward to what you come up with. Thanks for the effort you put into making stories that we love.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Am i the only one having problems with the android port. When i intervene in the MMA ring scene and give in soon after game closes and sends me back to the main menu

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes