4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Yes why were their looks changed? :cry: Sasha was so sexy. Her eyes looked like deep pools of sex.... now she looks younger..odd... kid like. PP 2020-02-07 20-59-14-74.jpg PP 2020-02-07 21-32-32-36.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xjoe75x

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
Hey, guys. I have a question for you all here on f95.

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Please give me your honest feedback!

Strangely enough I think the lack of choices will make it better. If the renders are great and the story is alright I'm game. Obviously I think you should implement choices if you are gonna have different love interests to choose from but it'd be more of a permanent choice rather than multiple that give you points (if that makes sense)

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, guys. I have a question for you all here on f95.

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Please give me your honest feedback!
Heck, I said in my review in February that I think this VN would be better if it were kinetic so sign me up. Even when VN choices aren't "good choice / bad choice," choices are vastly overrated. Either they make minor dialogue changes or they suck development time away from other work the dev could be doing. I generally end up playing all of the routes and other choices anyway unless they seem uninteresting or focus on kink I don't care for, but I'd rather have more content in a single linear narrative than something a third of the length but with three routes.

I do think kinetic VNs are given less leeway though. Compared to more branching VNs, there's less player investment and people are less forgiving. But you're probably already in the top 1% on the site for pure ability to construct interesting prose so I doubt that will be a problem.

P.S. If you're looking for beta readers, PM me.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Already doing two choice-based games. These science fiction and fantasy games that have a lot deeper story like alien invasion or monster Hunter require me to tell the story I have and not deviate from that so that's why
Actually bit of a hard one to answer. On the whole I play games more cause I feel I can immerse in them, but I also do love a good story even if still tend to grab a book for those most of time. :) A full kinetic story in game format can take the immersion factor away, which will have some advantages since it also means hard hitting things in the story will not feel so close. :)

So the short answer is I would likely try it out at least if the themes seem interesting to me personally, but if you would be able to give us players the feeling/illusion we have some autonomy, even if warned ahead of time that those choices will not matter in the end and that there are no branches, I would likely enjoy it more as a game.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Am i the only one having problems with the android port. When i intervene in the MMA ring scene and give in soon after game closes and sends me back to the main menu
Having the same issue with it myself. Just got to that part and I was like wtf.lol

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Picture Perfect Revamp CH.8 (v0.9).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.11.2020
The update of your port is kicking me out to home screen. In chapter 3 in the mma ring during he roleplay sceen. Any ideas on why? Thanks for all your work on android ports it's appreciated.

Reactions: Reniere and Paapi

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I like to have some choices. It makes me feel more engaged because the medium is interactive. I usually skip romance scenes that don't interest me to get back to the story. Having the choice just makes it a bit easier to do what I was going to do anyway, but the author doesn't have to accommodate me.

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
Expected that revamped means something better but man... what happend with all those cuties? Each girl now looks much less likeable that before, just started a new game and lost all the interest instantly :cry:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I just wanted to drop a note and say I really enjoyed the revamp material. It's been a couple months since I played the previous material up to the coupling with Sasha but it seems this revamp had more material and did it in a different location (kitchen this time, I thought they did it in the master bathroom last time...). No matter, it's still very good. Have a good weekend Super.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Real quick question I know this is a revamp but isn't this update 0.8 not 0.9 since this ends at the same event as 0.8 before revamp and 0.9 is new content?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Real quick question I know this is a revamp but isn't this update 0.8 not 0.9 since this ends at the same event as 0.8 before revamp and 0.9 is new content?
I think so too, there is no "new" content, the changelog shouldn't say "0.9 added" and it should be v0.8. False hopes woken. But lets see what SW has in store in the next update for us.

Reactions: blademaster89
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes