4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
BTW what's sarah green's story? she was abandoned when she was young. Met her father in her 20s. Was in a relationship with her father. A little detail was given about her husband and her 2 children.
Lol she's not important enough to the story to go into detail.

I think all developers have the right to change the looks of their characters. But also all players have the right to express whether they like the new looks or not. Both sides have to accept the opinions. But without feedbacks the developers do not know whether many players will like their creation or not. So insisting on the point "It's my game and my vision, I do what I like!" is a developer's right, but not very helpful, if you want to create something that many people will like - which is helpful if you want to earn money with it or just be successfull in terms of happy players.

In my opinion no redesign was an improvent.
Paris looks in my opinion now still okay and in a slightly above average way kind of cute. Before she was quite hot, even though a little bit unnatural, to be honest. Well, except the hair. It now looks like a peruke for carnival.
The three other girls all look to me like they have a touch of some kind of illness, at least at some pictures. And that is something that should always be avoided, because that can never be attractive. Except you really, really want them to look like that.
So saying "That's how I wanted them!" might be the truth, but if so many people say that they do not like the new looks, then maybe the own vision was just perhaps not the best idea, if you want many people to like what you created.
Are you quoting me by? "This is how I wanted them!" Because I have been very calm in explaining my reasoning for the revamp, just like I'm calmly responding to you now. And there have been plenty of people who have enjoyed the revamp, who have expressed it here on this very page.

So should I listen to all the people who said that they do not like the revamp, or should I listen to all the people who said that they think the revamp is better?

I don't think it would be smart to listen to anyone else because then it does not become my story anymore and you like my stories because I'M the one making them, right?

Would do you care about these characters if the story was boring and their personalities were boring? I doubt it. You like my characters because they feel alive, not just the faces attached to them. Every new person that plays this game likes the models because they are not attached to the old ones, and again I see you're another person who played the original so of course you are biased.

I understand, but I think you just need to get used to these models again, but if not, thanks for playing up until now. The story was always mine and now the girls are mine.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I wish people would finally stop making these comparisons because it gets tiring and in the end it is pointless because nothing will change because of it. Superwriter was dissatisfied with the pre-revamp version and that's all that matters. Live with the new version, or leave it alone.
Always the same. It is the dev's game. He revamps it he revamps it. People love to complain. Judge the game as it is not what i was or could have been IYHO.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hmmm, this is just my opinion but instead of re-designing, the dev should focus on furthering the narrative of the game, in other words, focus more on updates rather than spend more update time on cosmetic upgrades (unless it is to fill-up the loopholes in the story, like the one before where new interactions were added mid story, that was awesome). The better models can be used for a sequel or for a entire new project, while finishing this one up.

I guess this is turning out to be a rant because I find the story sweet as is and I want to see it to the finish, these cosmetic updates feel like a drag and something that takes the fun out of waiting for updates, all the hard work put and not be appreciated for it is a damn bummer and I want to tell you that I love this project of yours, so much so that when I downloaded it, all I saw "you came to the end of update 0.9" all that excitement vanished, leaving behind a cat crying with a thumbs up. lol.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Are you quoting me by? "This is how I wanted them!" Because I have been very calm in explaining my reasoning for the revamp, just like I'm calmly responding to you now. And there have been plenty of people who have enjoyed the revamp, who have expressed it here on this very page.

So should I listen to all the people who said that they do not like the revamp, or should I listen to all the people who said that they think the reason is better?

I don't think it would be smart to listen to anyone else because then it does not become my story anymore and you like my stories because I'M the one making them, right?

Wohlyy do you care about these characters if the story was boring and their personalities were boring? I doubt it. You like my characters because they feel alive, not just the faces attached to them. Every new person that plays this game likes the models because they are not attached to the old ones, and again I see you're another person who played the original so of course you are biased.

I understand, but I think you just need to get used to these models again, but if not, thanks for playing up until now. The story was always mine and now the girls are mine.
That's exactly what I am saying and totally your right, since this is your game - but maybe not very helpful. But totally up to you and all those who are not happy with the new looks will have to accept your vision of the game. I - just out of curiosity - would be interested in knowing how the real ratio between "likers" and "disliker" (in order to condense different opinions to one word) is, if there was a poll. But of course that should not be misunderstood as being any kind of vote and the majority wins - because it is your decision and nobody else's. I just wish that you would more take into consideration that those who are unhappy might be, here and there, a little bit right in a way of "Yes, that might indeed be better, I did not want to create such an impression with my vision" (again condensing an of course more complex point of view), but again that's totally up to you.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Always the same. It is the dev's game. He revamps it he revamps it. People love to complain. Judge the game as it is not what i was or could have been IYHO.
I have never been able to understand the mentality of some people here in the forum (not only in this thread). You get everything for free here, but even then people keep complaining. Are they like that in real life too, and if not, why are they like that here?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
this is getting boring ...everyo
I have never been able to understand the mentality of some people here in the forum (not only in this thread). You get everything for free here, but even then people keep complaining. Are they like that in real life too, and if not, why are they like that here?
best to just move on...and don't waste your time thinking why/who/when....saves you some headache...that's what I do at least when I read "reviews" of the revamp....and other stuff like that not just in this topic

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
this is getting boring ...everyo

best to just move on...and don't waste your time thinking why/who/when....saves you some headache...that's what I do at least when I read "reviews" of the revamp....and other stuff like that not just in this topic
Would probably be better for me, otherwise I'll turn into a misanthrope sooner or later. :LOL:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
What is the girls relationship to you? I put Daughters
What is your relationship to the girls? I put Dad

but they don't call MC dad (they call him by the name i put)

have to also put Dad as the nickname

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That's exactly what I am saying and totally your right, since this is your game - but maybe not very helpful. But totally up to you and all those who are not happy with the new looks will have to accept your vision of the game. I - just out of curiosity - would be interested in knowing how the real ratio between "likers" and "disliker" (in order to condense different opinions to one word) is, if there was a poll. But of course that should not be misunderstood as being any kind of vote and the majority wins - because it is your decision and nobody else's. I just wish that you would more take into consideration that those who are unhappy might be, here and there, a little bit right in a way of "Yes, that might indeed be better, I did not want to create such an impression with my vision" (again condensing an of course more complex point of view), but again that's totally up to you.
I have answered maybe 50 - 100 comments when the revamp dropped a couple of weeks ago and answered so many people explaining why I did the revamp in the first place.

If I didn't care about them as you say I don't, then I would not be in these threads in the first place talking to people exactly like you and would just stay on patreon where I have all of my 450+ supporters.

But I care about your opinion and others, so how could you say I'm not taking you into consideration when I'm literally talking to you? I can explain why I did the revamp again and again and again, but it's honestly starting to get a little tiring and I'd rather just focus on the new content.

So I just hope you give the new models and coming updates a try. all you can do as a player is play the game or not and all I can do as the developer is keep making the game I see in my vision. You commenting you like the old version does nothing for me, and it does not help the game out in any way.

Thank you

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have answered maybe 50 - 100 comments when the revamp dropped a couple of weeks ago and answered so many people explaining why I did the revamp in the first place.

If I didn't care about them as you say I don't, then I would not be in these threads in the first place talking to people exactly like you and would just stay on patreon where I have all of my 450+ supporters.

But I care about your opinion and others, so how could you say I'm not taking you into consideration when I'm literally talking to you? I can explain why I did the revamp again and again and again, but it's honestly starting to get a little tiring and I'd rather just focus on the new content.

So I just hope you give the new models and coming updates a try. all you can do as a player is play the game or not and all I can do as the developer is keep making the game I see in my vision. You commenting you like the old version does nothing for me, and it does not help the game out in any way.

Thank you
In my opinion there is a difference between explaining the own opinion over and over again and reevaluting the own opinion after many have expressed, that they disagree. I think, generally people can learn more from those, who disagree with oneself, than from those, who agree with oneself.
But maybe you already did all that, I don't know. I just want to help to see things from a different perspective.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
In my opinion there is a difference between explaining the own opinion over and over again and reevaluting the own opinion after many have expressed, that they disagree. I think, generally people can learn more from those, who disagree with oneself, than from those, who agree with oneself.
But maybe you already did all that, I don't know. I just want to help to see things from a different perspective.
Visual novels are art, would you (if he was still alive) ask Michelangelo to change his art just because you found his last picture better than the current one?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Like I said, there have been plenty who do not like the revamp and there are plenty who do like the revamp.

One question, do you just pirate this game? Have you ever supported me financially or plan to support me financially?

I'm just asking because the people even allow me to make this game in the first place all support me on patreon and I find most of the people complaining are the ones who pirate this game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey, guys. I have a question for you all here on f95.

My new superhero game will be a harem kinetic novel, that means NO choices. The story is very complex and choices would mess up the story I want to tell.

Would you be willing to play it or would you not play it because it is a kinetic novel.

Please give me your honest feedback!
I just saw this reply so I'll give some thoughts. I've played a few kinetic novels here and there that i liked, some i loved and some i didn't.

What i like about Kinetic Novels the most is that I'm just viewing the story that the dev is trying to tell and when i start one my expectations going in is that I'm here for the story not for gameplay(choices and stuff though some Kinetic Novels do have choices). This sadly could also leads to another bad thing when it's just story though. Pacing as well as the story not being interesting.

A superhero, harem with a complex story(I'm guessing it has to do with the lore and plot) could be an interesting choice as i don't think I've ever played one like it. I'd say go for it. If I'm not mistaken these novels don't require too much work and could probably be released fast.

I'd try it as i love Sci-fi and Fantasy games with a nice story whether it be in a modern, medieval, post apocalyptic, or futuristic setting.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
what happen to the animation btw? i still enjoy the game but there wasnt any in this update
SuperWriter said:
I tried to hire an animator before as you know and the guy screwed me over asking me for twice the money to continue doing animations so I am not counting on other people anymore and I will take the time to learn later but I'm really just not that good at it. Sorry. and instead of taking time out to learn I would rather just focus on the story and renders.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I just saw this reply so I'll give some thoughts. I've played a few kinetic novels here and there that i liked, some i loved and some i didn't.

What i like about Kinetic Novels the most is that I'm just viewing the story that the dev is trying to tell and when i start one my expectations going in is that I'm here for the story not for gameplay(choices and stuff though some Kinetic Novels do have choices). This sadly could also leads to another bad thing when it's just story though. Pacing as well as the story not being interesting.

A superhero, harem with a complex story(I'm guessing it has to do with the lore and plot) could be an interesting choice as i don't think I've ever played one like it. I'd say go for it. If I'm not mistaken these novels don't require too much work and could probably be released fast.

I'd try it as i love Sci-fi and Fantasy games with a nice story whether it be in a modern, medieval, post apocalyptic, or futuristic setting.
Thank you for the indepth response! Though you saying they are not a lot of work is wayyy wrong lol.

For example, there will be a fight in the game with a fire user hurling fireballs at you, etc. A lot harder to create that kind of scene than just a simple slice of Life where you are talking to girls

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Syrox

Jun 16, 2017
Like I said, there have been plenty who do not like the revamp and there are plenty who do like the revamp.

One question, do you just pirate this game? Have you ever supported me financially or plan to support me financially?

I'm just asking because the people even allow me to make this game in the first place all support me on patreon and I find most of the people complaining are the ones who pirate this game.
Well i would not support a patreon after the game changed drasticly and im not happy with the change, so arguing everyone who pays for the game supports you is kinda backwards since of course they do otherwise they would stop supporting

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes