4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well i would not support a patreon after the game changed drasticly and im not happy with the change, so arguing everyone who pays for the game supports you is kinda backwards since of course they do otherwise they would stop supporting
They are still supporting me after the change, that's my point. They are true supporters. I have involved all of my patrons on how the models look in the first place. They were in on the process and voted for all the new skin, etc.

And I think you're exaggerating. The only thing changed about the models were literally their skin. You can clearly tell who's who. And the story is exactly the same. Same exact bodies, same exact hair, same exact face features like the shape of their nose and mouth, etc.

So, let me ask you a question. How much of the story is important to you in a game? You play Picture Perfect solely for the models? One of which was a stock model before that anyone could grab and is actually in two or three other games

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thank you for the indepth response! Though you saying they are not a lot of work is wayyy wrong lol.

For example, there will be a fight in the game with a fire user hurling fireballs at you, etc. A lot harder to create that kind of scene than just a simple slice of Life where you are talking to girls
I didn't factor all the other stuff in my assumption :ROFLMAO:. I was thinking too much in line of a slice of life K Novel as you said. I could see that would be a lot work now with all the powers and stuff.

I can also now see your ambitions for that game is quite high so I'm looking forward to it even more if you decide to do it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man people are still debating the revamp? I get it if you liked the old models better, but it's kinda pointless to be still debating this. It's already done. You have 2 choices, you either keep playing, or if you hate the revamp that much you can stop playing.

Syrox

Jun 16, 2017
They are still supporting me after the change, that's my point. They are true supporters. I have involved all of my patrons and on how the models look in the first place. They were in on the process and voted for all the new skin, etc.

And I think you're exaggerating. Theonly thing changed about the models were literally their skin. You can clearly tell who's who. And the story is exactly the same.

So, let me ask you a question. How much of the story is important to you in a game? You play Picture Perfect solely for the models? One of which was a stock model before that anyone could grab and is actually in two or three other games
Well then good for you ^^

Im not a Patreon so i would not know im just a fillthy pirate :)

and don't get me wrong i like the story and the game, but changing models mid game is, for me at least, breaking the immersion since i got used to them.

In the End it's your game and your decision to make and if the paying customers are happy with it who am i to challenge that decision

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I didn't factor all the other stuff in my assumption :ROFLMAO:. I was thinking too much in line of a slice of life K Novel as you said. I could see that would be a lot work now with all the powers and stuff.

I can also now see your ambitions for that game is quite high so I'm looking forward to it even more if you decide to do it.
Haha, no prob. And heck yeah I'm doing it, and soon. After I drop the new picture perfect update a week from now, I'll be releasing the superhero game called Number One Zero two weeks later.

SuperWriter, when the game is finished, will the revamp also be for those who have bought it on Steam?
I'm actually updating the steam version right now! And of course I'll update it for the last time when I'm done with the game

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Saves are broken?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
File "D:\XXXgames\PP-0.9-pc\PP-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\PP-0.9-pc\PP-0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "D:\XXXgames\PP-0.9-pc\PP-0.9-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\XXXgames\PP-0.9-pc\PP-0.9-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 917, in run_context
context.pop_all_dynamic()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\XXXgames\PP-0.9-pc\PP-0.9-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect 0.9
Fri Nov 13 10:54:36 2020
```

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
No the mods i used are updated
Which version does your savegame come from? 0.60 revamp, or from the pre-revamp 0.8 version? If the latter applies, I also had to go through the game from scratch because my old 0.8 savegame no longer worked with the 0.6 revamp version.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Which version does your savegame come from? 0.60, or from the pre-revamp 0.8 version?
Pretty sure it was before the Paris rework, I don't recall her looking as she does now.. I have begun a new game either way.
Thanks.
Thought i had other saves after versdion six lol but cannot find the files

Reactions: thorin0815

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Lol she's not important enough to the story to go into detail.

Are you quoting me by? "This is how I wanted them!" Because I have been very calm in explaining my reasoning for the revamp, just like I'm calmly responding to you now. And there have been plenty of people who have enjoyed the revamp, who have expressed it here on this very page.

So should I listen to all the people who said that they do not like the revamp, or should I listen to all the people who said that they think the revamp is better?

I don't think it would be smart to listen to anyone else because then it does not become my story anymore and you like my stories because I'M the one making them, right?

Would do you care about these characters if the story was boring and their personalities were boring? I doubt it. You like my characters because they feel alive, not just the faces attached to them. Every new person that plays this game likes the models because they are not attached to the old ones, and again I see you're another person who played the original so of course you are biased.

I understand, but I think you just need to get used to these models again, but if not, thanks for playing up until now. The story was always mine and now the girls are mine.
I think the revamp is great, I played the old version of the game and the new one and I like both. I prefer new characters (I like the two versions I know, but if I have to choose I like the last one better), but actually the best thing is the story.

I would possibly do a few different things, but, it's your story, and at now I'm really enjoying it.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think the revamp is great, I played the old version of the game and the new one and I like both. I prefer new characters (I like the two versions I know, but if I have to choose I like the last one better), but actually the best thing is the story.

I would possibly do a few different things, but, it's your story, and at now I'm really enjoying it.
Glad you are enjoying the revamp! It's finally done and now I can start working on new content. The next update will be out in about 10 days from now!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if this has been answerd. Will animations be added in the future? I usually prefer when games have animations but I am enjoying this so much that I think for me will not make that huge of a difference if the dev decides to not add them back.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Sorry if this has been answerd. Will animations be added in the future? I usually prefer when games have animations but I am enjoying this so much that I think for me will not make that huge of a difference if the dev decides to not add them back.
SuperWriter said:
I tried to hire an animator before as you know and the guy screwed me over asking me for twice the money to continue doing animations so I am not counting on other people anymore and I will take the time to learn later but I'm really just not that good at it. Sorry. and instead of taking time out to learn I would rather just focus on the story and renders.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I like the new girls a lot, I think the best change was in Paris, but Sasha is still my favorite. ;)
But I think the new fashion for developers now, is to exaggerate the textures, they stop looking like skin, to look like wall. You have to be careful with that "super-realism".

11.jpg
And that pubic hair, it looks like it has a coat of paint on it. Apart from that, very good work with the revamp! :)

• Wow
Reactions: punisher2099

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
Hmm, am I remembering things way off, or used there be in-game voices? I think this was the game that had it, no? There are none in this new version at least.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
1) The harem will be polyamorous, so all of the girls know about each other and actively participate in the relationship, having threesomes/foursomes, etc.

2) One thing I absolutely hate in a story is a week or bit of meal that is not capable, so you will never see that in any of the games I do. Of course the guys won't be perfect, but you've played my games. Are my MC's weak? I promise you will not be disappointed with the MC for the kinetic novel

How you see all my games are pretty much always how they will be kink wise. I'm more worried about telling an engrossing story with women that you care about... And then banging them xD
My games will never have 'fetishes' besides the norm like maybe anal or pregnancy
Sounds good to me I would definitely be interested, I am pretty vanilla except for the ones you mentioned (I assume incest is also included as you have in most of your games as well).

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes