4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
How could you guys be irritated or annoyed when I have NEVER delayed any updates over the last year I have been developing lol.

I have even done an entire revamp in two months.

I'm going to let you guys in on a secret, or maybe you already know. Do you know I most games take so long to update? Because developers have other priorities like family or jobs or they simply want to relax and I work on a game every single day because it's a lot of work.

Me? I wake up, eat breakfast and work. I'm disciplined. you don't release an update every single month for the last year and then finish a revamp of a game with a nine updates without WORKING.

Every single time I have said I am going to do something, I do it. I have the timeto do these games and I love doing them so you will see them continue to come out frequently.

I'm literally working right now.

With me, it only comes down to the fact that I really like PP and SS. Cant say anything for your other games. Maybe I wont like them, and you taking 50% of your time to dev games I might not like will push the progress on PP and SS which I do like.

I wasnt actually bitching with my comment, I told the other poster that I took the leap of faith, and decided to trust you. No harm meant.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
With me, it only comes down to the fact that I really like PP and SS. Cant say anything for your other games. Maybe I wont like them, and you taking 50% of your time to dev games I might not like will push the progress on PP and SS which I do like.

I wasnt actually bitching with my comment, I told the other poster that I took the leap of faith, and decided to trust you. No harm meant.
I work on a 6-week schedule. I will release all three of my games within six weeks so that's an update every 2 weeks.

Most developers release a single game in 2 months.

I think you're getting a pretty good deal with me

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I work on a 6-week schedule. I will release all three of my games within six weeks so that's an update every 2 weeks.

Most developers release a single game in 2 months.

I think you're getting a pretty good deal with me

Im aware, we went over this last week. Just wondering how the new game fits the schedule. Are you gonna keep the pace up or will there be little slips here and there?

Edit: Is the new game going to push us to 8 week schedule?

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I am somewhat irritated: Weren't the original 3D models of Ptolemy the reason for the revamp of PP? And now you work with him again? Why?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Im aware, we went over this last week. Just wondering how the new game fits the schedule. Are you gonna keep the pace up or will there be little slips here and there?

Edit: Is the new game going to push us to 8 week schedule?
Oh, right. I remember now. Let me show you how I will do all these games.

Picture Perfect = 1 week of writing, 1 week of rendering

Secret Summer = 1 week of writing, 1 of rendering

Number One Zero = 1 week of writing, 1 week of rendering

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how does my new game with Ptolemy fit into all that? I write a couple hours a day during writing week. And I spend 8 hours a day during render week.

And I'm only writing for the new game, not rendering, otherwise there's would no way I could do it. I will take one of my writing weeks and write for the new game AND my own game. So instead of writing for two hours a day, I will write for 4 hours a day during that week and give the script to Ptolemy.

He will do all the rendering.

But I PROMISE, if writing for the new game delays my own games by any time or I get too tired, I will simply put it on hold for another time in the future or just cancel it. Ptolemy will do the same.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I am somewhat irritated: Weren't the original 3D models of Ptolemy the reason for the revamp of PP? And now you work with him again? Why?
I created the new models, and that wasn't the only reason like I have posted so many times on this thread and have even told you

Reactions: kschn68

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how does my new game with Ptolemy fit into all that? I write a couple hours a day during writing week. And I spend 8 hours a day during render week.

And I'm only writing for the new game, not rendering, otherwise there's would no way I could do it. I will take one of my writing weeks and write for the new game AND my own game. So instead of writing for two hours a day, I will write for 4 hours a day during that week and give the script to Ptolemy.

But I PROMISE, if writing for the new game delays my own games by any time or I get too tired, I will simply put it on hold for another time in the future or just cancel it. Ptolemy will do the same.
When is Number One Zero schedule for? I am a sucker for supernatural stories.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, you answered all my questions.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I created the new models, and that wasn't the only reason like I have posted so many times on this thread and have even told you
Thanks for the information. And sorry if that came out wrong. But in my defense I've read the info, that you "only" write for the new game (and created the 3D models for that, too) after my posting. But I was a bit curious why you want to work with him again. So I guess you are still friends and want to do a project together?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thanks for the information. And sorry if that came out wrong. But in my defense I've read the info, that you "only" write for the new game (and created the 3D models for that, too) after my posting. But I was a bit curious why you want to work with him again. So I guess you are still friends and want to do a project together?
I understand, no prob. But I like working with Ptolemy and he is the reason why I was able to grow as much as I did.

I asked him if I could take over Picture Perfect 100% and I would give him half of the revenue, but he let me have our shared patreon for free. And I have always looked up to him as a fan before I started developing a year ago.

And the biggest reason is, he is a harder worker than me and I work fucking hard, pardon my French.

He creates a hard deadline for himself, releasing his games on the 25th, 20th, etc.

So I know when we need to get work done, we do it. Period. We are not like other developers who take months on end to release a single update, I mean absolutely no disrespect to others in that regard, but we are a different breed.

You will not find a lot of other developers work harder than us.

So sit back and let us make these games for you guys!

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry, I kind of set off an avalanche here...:oops:
Thanks for your answers, and of course you'r working really hard and released in time before. Even the revamp of PP was done really quick! (witch I had a bit problems at the beginning, but now it's ok for me + the new eyes of Miracle is a great improvement, too!).

Maybe I was just a bit (very) "protective" concerning your great game PP and what could disturb the development of it...

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
How could you guys be irritated or annoyed when I have NEVER delayed any updates over the last year I have been developing lol. I have given you at least one update of one of my games every single month.

Picture Perfect - 9 updates

Secret Summer - 4 updates

I'm going to let you guys in on a secret, or maybe you already know. Do you know I most games take so long to update? Because developers have other priorities like family or jobs or they simply want to relax and I work on a game every single day because it's a lot of work.

Me? I wake up, eat breakfast and work. I'm disciplined. you don't release an update every single month for the last year and then finish a revamp of a game with a nine updates without WORKING.

Every single time I have said I am going to do something, I do it. I have the timeto do these games and I love doing them so you will see them continue to come out frequently.

:devilish: Ignore my comment at your own peril... Ignore them. You are doing a great job.

I won't repeat my comment again. :devilish:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How could you guys be irritated or annoyed when I have NEVER delayed any updates over the last year I have been developing lol. I have given you at least one update of one of my games every single month.

Picture Perfect - 9 updates

Secret Summer - 4 updates

You're doing a great job. I don't mind waiting a bit to have the new updates, I like the new models, the story is remarkably good, it's a really entertaining and enjoyable game, waiting a few weeks to have the new content is not really a problem. I waited longer for Fallout 3 to come out without complaining.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Do any of the mods add the incest in?
No patch/mod needed for that, you can define the relationship at the game start. I checked the audio/cheating mod I'm using, there you can do this also later in the game. But if you haven't used this mod before I think you have to restart the game unfortunately also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
No patch/mod needed for that, you can define the relationship at the game start. I checked the audio/cheating mod I'm using, there you can do this also later in the game. But if you haven't used this mod before I think you have to restart the game unfortunately also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played it since the revamp so I think I'm good.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes